>2016
>not having a sexy abo gf

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html#ch10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not into bestiality and I dont live in aussie land.

JUST

God fuck, she looks like a total qt3.14 when you cover her head with your thumb

The dark one in all purple below is the prettiest.

Honestly the first online crush I had was on a koori, too bait was Myspace and I wasn't able to find them years later.

People diss aboriginals and Melanesians too much on here, it's kind of annoying.

>s-so user I was wondering if you w-wanted to come over to mine and huff some petrol together?

>been here 40 000 years

>invented the ugly stick

>been in Europe for 40,000 years
>literally live like cavemen till swedes domesticated you

Fashion people always look like this behind the scenes of shoots
The makeup artist has no clue about makeup for dark skin women. it's like "I'm going to google how to contour and then throw a massive amount of lighting to wash out my half ass work"

fucking spoiler that shit

It's like they gave up trying to find white looking halfies and just said "yeah this is what they really look like". She looks like a normal aboriginal

I don't think I could. They look too archaic

Wonder how the Tasmanians might have looked like

I think it's great desu.

Her mom is really beautiful and her sister is absolutely adorable.

I kek'd

hahahahahah
Tyler the Creator on the right

They don't have anything in common.

It's like comparing a 10 year old girl to a adult male because they have thin lips

She literally look like one of those illustrations of extinct hominids in a national geographic magazine.

abos are very ugly m8 , they are the germans of asia

Its fun to joke about abos but you'd plow jessica mauboy

>not having a chimp gf

Abos would be reversing 1.5 million years of evolution if they mixed with aussie trash.

She only looks good because she is half thai.

Abos are objectively the least attractive people on Earth though. That's not to say you could never get one that looks alright, but those individuals would be very scarce compared to any other unique population on earth.

>mixed race abos

Nice meme

Arcaic homo sapiens + Denisovans + some other mystery meat = Abbos

>Abos are objectively the least attractive people on Earth though
And aussies have sex with them.

Only glue sniffing centerlink receivers do.

When you recognize that aboriginal women raised in urban environments and/or have access to quality food look very different than the old fat women from the outback everyone seems to post you'll see the ugly Aboriginal/Melanesian meme is just that.

It's like also you guys have a template and anyone outside that one template is ugly rather than contextualizing beauty and phenotype in a given group.

>have abbo gf
>"oi cunt sniff sum petrol m8 lets have sex in dreamtime"
>sniff petrol
>see giant sky snake
>have sex
>9 months later sky snake blessed halfie spawns

ASAP Rocky in the middle

I've played netball against an abo girl who is genuinely attractive

I think she's quadroon or more, though. It's so far away from they may as well be different ethnic groups

>Arcaic homo sapiens + Denisovans + some other mystery meat = Abbos
They have neanderthal admixture too.

Also like abos, modern australians lack the concept of nuclear family so aussies can be included in archaic homo too.

>I've played netball
Kill yourself

I want to bleach some abo girls

>2016
>we can now sexualize abos

WHEW

They look so goddamn weird with their low brows. Almost like a sub species of humans or something.

They really don't..

They have fucked up skin and from solvent abuse and look scary..

Lots of them are also[spoiler][/spoiler] fat.

these are probably like 1/8th abbo

Her ancestry has been BLEACHED over and over I guess.

>I've played netball

I think YELLOW'D

C-Cara?

You're basically stating they are poor and have the issues of poor disenfranchised peoples.
Wew

What kind of hellspawn would an abbo and an African (let's say congolese) create?

basically we are stating that full blood aboriginal are ugly. All of them

>I've played netball

The missing link

Mixed netball was fucking sick in primary school ya poof

An Australian

>netball

hey
uh
I've got this spare boyfriend coupon just burning a hole in my pocket

Would to be quite honest

what the fuck is netball i could google it but then what's the point of this board

I disagree.
What kind of Congolese person? It's not they all look the same.

Like basketball but you can't move when you have the ball. Primarily played by women in Commonwealth nations.

Those Congolese that honestly look like hairless gorillas

it's what middle class white girls play, like field hockey but more popular

Idk what you mean given the fact that so many Finns look like creatures from a Brother's Grimm fairytale yet they are one people.

Who could imagine there are ugly people in every group

Seriously, I try too hard to find this attractive, but I just can't, sorry.

And look, there is many attractive 100% black women in Africa. I can't find abos attractive.

Actually I played it once in high school, boys verse girls. They were smug cunts since they'd all played it for 10 years. But of course we smashed the shit out of them since girls are naturally shit at sports. Pretty satisfying would do it again

are all your sports memes?

just think of them like aliens you want to bone just because they're exotic

I'd have no issue being in a relationship with a full blooded aboriginal woman. We are all one race after all. What's the problem exactly? That I'm wasting my white genetics? I'm on Sup Forums, I'm not exactly a prize catch myself, and neither are you if you are reading this. Basing your feelings for an entire group of people that you have never met on the opinions of people that frequent Sup Forums is one of the most idiotic and stupid things you can do. Aboriginals are no different to us, it is only time and chance that led to them suffering under the thumb of a racist and oppressive society, the very society that you took advantage of through no work of your own. Given that they had their land and very way of being stolen from them, I think it's only natural that they are suffering teething problems. Spend any amount of time with them instead of making stupid comments about their appearance and you'd realise they are just normal people.

Sounds hot.

It's British. The only 100% australian sport that is played in any serious numbers is AFL. Which isn't a meme. It's the best sport on the face of the Earth.

She's cute.

*ugh*
Kill yourself, racist.

Kek'd

Racism and oppressive society alters one's genes so that they look ugly and off-putting?

Marry me user if this isnt bait or pasta because this makes sense and is sweet :3

reminder that soccer and ice hockey are the original memes

>needing a giant freezer to make enough ice to play hockey on

This is about 1/8th abo.

People like what they are told to like. They only look ugly and offputting to you because the dominant look in today's society is white.

Yes.
Seriously though if the opportunity presented itself i'd fuck an abo girl, full blood not half caste.

Most abos these day are mixed, the few "pure" abos live in the middle of nowhere

If you went back 500 or 1000 years everyone would look different than what they look now. Most of the human race has experienced mass migrations, contact with other cultures and mixing for most of human history. It was only till the last few hundred years that we filled in all the blank spots on the map and came in contact with peoples who did not experience the same migrations as the rest of the world such as abos

nice

>wanting to fuck that
Fucking disgusting. Is that Homo Habilis or Homo Erectus? I can't tell.
Pic related.

abo genes are really weak, they fuck off after 2 or so generations of mixing with white fellas

Yes

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html#ch10

>implying you can change the shape of the skull and therefore most of the facial features

You're low teste. There's nothing wrong with being half-Australian half-human.

You can and it does occur. Compare aboriginal photographs from the earliest time period to now and see the effects of diet and malnutrition

Secondly those skulls like most racial categorizations are creating a false sense of parameters. I can guarantee you the physical variation if Africans exceeds that of your skull for then, same with Asians and Australoids.

It's stupid to think human variation fits within neat and tiny boxes.

>>implying you can change the shape of the skull

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Pls post cute abo.

Yeah okay, nice job. Their skulls were obviously not shaped through such processes.

You could go dig up a few old graves somewhere in Europe (I do not condone this) and you'd find skulls that would closely resemble the one in the bottom left corner; but there's no way any would look similar to the one in the top left.

Who had sex with the pure abbos?

Purple

Oh my god... I can't even...

You think the average low class Irish prisoner was good looking?

that's a life hack like chinese feet binding

Actually you'd be wrong

Abo ugliness is almost incurable because desperate white virgins would rather fuck anime pillows than an abo so that race mixing isn't an option. Even the skinny ones are awful.

That still looks closer to the modern Caucasoid skull, though.

Nope the only similarity is the lack of prognathism, otherwise the phenotypical range aligns with known phenotypes of aboriginals who were classified by physical anthropologists of the day as "proto-caucasoid"

Basically it's all bullshit and simplistic models cannot encapsulate human variance but by all means live in that fantasy

Looks like a Southern Indian/Sri Lankan

Brave Men.

I think even an african tribesman with zero exposure to modern media would find pure abos ugly.