This is a urgent call to all persons in England who value their presonal freedom. Right now, your government...

This is a urgent call to all persons in England who value their presonal freedom. Right now, your government, with the help of Goldman Sachs, (not kidding) is doing everything to brianwash you and sabotage a fair referendum.
This is your last chance to speak out and leave the burning, rat-infested ship that is the EU.

If you make the right decision, many people in Europe will celebrate together with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYTJGBBjkGo
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/79953876/Winston-Peters-backs-Brexit-Be-bold-ditch-the-EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck the EU, united commonwealth global superpower WHEN

Now listen up you britcucks. You see this shit? This is the EU? Alright, it isn't exactly the EU, but it's basically like EU 1.0, you know? So this shit is ruled by the emperor and shit. The Emperor is an asshole, you don't want to be cockblocked by him. You want to be the emperor, so you cuck all of Europe, but you don't want to be under the Emperor. So, in this referendum, Germany is the emperor. Are you going to topple Germany? Are you going to make Europe British Empire 2.0 and have them all sucking your dick? Fuck no you won't. The other 28 are so cucked to Germany that they'll always be Germany's feet-licking slaves.

So fix this shit. Get out of the HRE. This is your chance. Don't let yourself get annexed.

t. geert

Fuck Goldman Sachs.

They bought a large share of our state owned energy company two years ago and now they are putting it on the Stock Exchange, looking at an 100% ROI. Which is partly because they removed the company's debt, but they did it by selling subsidiaries (In collaboration with the state of course, we still own 50.1%)

im listening

I'm not far-right, but the European Union is just unequivocally shit. I've followed a bit of this Brexit debate, and the remainers are so delusional. This is basically their position:
> so we accept the EU isn't democratic
> we accept we can't control our immigration
> we accept that the EU wants political union
> we accept that we won't lose much if we leave
BUT WE WOULD BE RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC IF WE LEFT REEEE

They're just calling everyone who wants to leave a racist and a xenophobe, when they don't give 1 good reason to stay, and they admit leave has a lot of good points.

This debate especially illustrates that: youtube.com/watch?v=uYTJGBBjkGo

Part of this conspiracy has to do with Las Islas Malvinas. Goldman Sachs want them in the EU so they want them to be british. Fighting against the EU is fighting for Las Islas Malvinas Argentinas.

You're being annexed into a United States of Europe. If you don't see it, you're fucking blind.

Do you want to maintain the institutions of the country that gave half of the world its political systems, or do you want to become a vassal of a European Empire dreamt up by the shifty-looking guy in pic related?

Do you believe in Magna Carta, and Westminster style parliamentary democracy, and democracy closer to the people it affects; or do you believe in the treaty of Rome, and the shitshow that is Brussels, and super-states made up of 28 nations that drown out each other's voices?

This statement is so inundated with weasel words, emotional appeal, and nonsensical sexual imagery it's incomprehensible.

See me after class.

I will vote to leave. Nothing will change my mind.

The EU is a sinister bureaucratic project that has slowly and surreptitiously been installed without anyone's consent and must be brought down at all costs.

Our Nigel Farage has headed over to lobby for Brexit

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/79953876/Winston-Peters-backs-Brexit-Be-bold-ditch-the-EU

Smart move, those firms are protecting their investments.

That's your own fault for having a shitty government with shitty laws.

>Nigels at it again

your islands will sink if you try to interfere with making the european empire
russia wont save you this time

The problem with the EU is that european cultures are too different from each other. It's not a good idea to try to have the same rules for people that are so different in mindset and society.

We should abandon the EU and start regional cooperation instead, where the countries that are closer and more relevant for each other (and also more similar culturally) can work together more effectively. Like a north euro union, for example. That would work brilliantly.

U.K has stopped Europe from unifying for ever, it's our tradition and we won't stop now :^^)

#SaveBritain
Britain should never be a vassal.
Don't trust me, read up on the European project. Watch what European official have to say today. It is nothing short of a United States of Europe.

Europe has its own NAFTA. It's called the EFTA. It's the difference between being in a trade agreement, and a union of states.

It would be like Canada joining the USA as opposed to joining NAFTA.

Decide your future, britcucks.

I don't want to be part of the EU.
I also don't want to be associated with you mooseniggers either.

You don't need to be associated with moose-fuckers, but do you want to be a regular country? Canada is closer to the USA in every way, but we don't join a political union with them. We trade with them, we cooperate with them, we play sports with them, but we don't let them legislate for us. Britain's relationship with Europe is far less close, and you guys are falling over yourselves to hand over your sovereignty on a silver platter.

Unless you actually believe in the European Project; if you look up to Charlemagne as a national founder, you see Christendom as a polity and you believe all Europeans should live under one flag, then go ahead. Otherwise, the European Union is an existential threat to Britain.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth which is what a multinational partnership should be.

What part of "I don't want to be part of the EU" do you not understand?

And I do not wish Britain to be part of it.

>And I do not wish Britain to be part of it.

Why not?

Why do I want any sort of connection or association with mooseniggers, actual niggers, aussies, pakis, poo in the loos, cannibals, gooks, muslims, etc.?

The majority of the Commonwealth is third world. Yeah, that sounds fucking good.

>Why do I want any sort of connection or association with mooseniggers, actual niggers, aussies, pakis, poo in the loos, cannibals, gooks, muslims, etc.?

Sure we'll just grow all our food ourselves then and have no connection including things like trade with anyone. It will sure be fun to eat nothing but potatoes and cabbage for the rest of our lives. You cretin. You're probably a shill trying to make the leave side look bad.

Nice strawmanning.

>You're probably a shill trying to make the leave side look bad.
And you're probably a fucking paki.

Fucking neck yourself, Ahmed.

There's literally nothing wrong with Canadians, Aussies and gooks

that was before you were filled with pakis and pajeets
your time is over

No, it's just begun

They're fucking awful human beans