When will we get a Venetian flag on Sup Forums?

When will we get a Venetian flag on Sup Forums?

Never

Didn't they fuck over Greece?

t. arab
I am a Venetian

I am Greek

Napoleon ended that,I think.

napoleon was a massive cuck

Are you ethnically Venetian, or are you just a Greek who identifies with the Venetian polity?

I believe most of the Italians in Greece and the Balkans relocated to Italy after the World Wars.

I am a venetian whose family relocated in corfu around 1750 and after 1850 have been under """"""""""greek""""""" rule but I have a venetian surname.

That's almost as dumb as my countries habit of muh heritage. I'm not german, and you're not venetian.

only difference is that I speak venetian lard, and once my country is independent I will move there

You're an arap monkey

Venetia verri stronk

Well, Giuseppe, my friend, there's nothing stopping you from going back to Italy. If you feel so strongly about your Venetian heritage, maybe you should live in Veneto.

Not that you can't be proud of your Venetian heritage and be a Greek citizen. The Venetians were a integral part of Greek history, but if you're going to bang on so much about > muh heritage , fuck off back to Venice.

once I have enough money I will

You have to be filthy rich to live in actual Venice tho

Also gib back my fucking patriarch you fucking lagoon niggers

>Corfù
>he thinks he is Venetian

It's as Ethiopians claimed to be Italian.

It's a beautiful and prosperous region of Italy, so fair enough. Too bad Venice itself has become and oversized museum and is practically decaying in plain view.

One of my favourite countries to play in map-painting simulator IV.

t. """"""""""""white""""""""" sicilian
I'm actually pretty rich for someone living in Greece, and I might move to the mainland to make more money before I move to the lagoon

crete?

t. corfu inhabitant

I'm 100% white and 100% roman genes unlike southern arabs

>pretty rich for a greek

pretty smart for a nigger
pretty big eyes for a chink
pretty moderate for a muslim
pretty uncucked for a swede
pretty good post for an aussie
pretty good-looking for an abo
pretty docile for a great white shark

> roman
I thought you said you were Venetian...

But why would Venice become independent?

Pretty funny for a brit

>brtis not cucks
>brtis white
lmao

english """""""""people"""""""" humor

We are literally the winners of history. History is a game, and we won it. We have ruled the seas. We have beaten the Nazis, we have beaten Napoleon. Our tongue is the global language.

We should have a general for all the non-countries. Quebec, Texas, Scotland, South Brazil, Tibet, Catalonia, Venice, et cetera

but you are losing the future

Europe is Islamising and we're ahead of the curve, as always. Who do you reckon will rule the Global Caliphate? We will.

>Who do you reckon will rule the Global Caliphate?
france