Has NASA accomplished ANYTHING of noteworthiness?

Has NASA accomplished ANYTHING of noteworthiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not recently, no.

they convinced a lot of people we landed on the moon

They staged a pretty convincing moon landing, directed by Stanley Kubrick.

Teflon.

I am honestly wondering how many people are convinced about the moon landing being a conspiracy.
The web seems to overflow with them. Then again, can't distinguish between satire and serious posts.

Memory Foam.

I have a mattress made out of it and it's great

Dips go away. FBI got me.

Has CERN accomplished ANYTHING of noteworthiness?

Well there are people who genuinely believe the Earth is flat.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Statistically several millions are going to be utterly retarded.

>still no accidental blackhole around me
Fuck higgs boson!

They made some out of this world fireworks

And they perpetuated the myth that the earth is spheroid

Nothing since hubble launch

this guy knows. nobody else comes even close.

It's all about SpaceX now.

NASA will be launching the James Webb telescope soon.

This thing will make Hubble look like a magnifying glass. We're going to see planets orbiting distant stars with this shit, none of that "wobble-detection" bullshit. Exciting times ahead.

>carbon fiber tank they want to use on the ITS that apparently they can't even manufacture in house breaks during testing
>spacex covers it up and never mentions it
yeah i agree it's so about spacex now, are you going to tell me about tesla next?

>We're going to see planets orbiting distant stars with this shit, none of that "wobble-detection" bullshit
source?

>
>>carbon fiber tank they want to use on the ITS that apparently they can't even manufacture in house breaks during testing
>>spacex covers it up and never mentions it
>yeah i agree it's so about spacex now, are you going to tell me about tesla next?
According to NFS L2 section it was a planned burst test to actually see at what pressures the structure would pop at

SpaceX is going to be sending humans to the moon again

Eratosthenes proved this before calculators were around

And they even got Stanley Kubrik to direct it

DuPont invented Teflon

You know, the more people call others retarded for believing the moon landing was staged, the more people are going to be convinced it was not real.

If you have undeniable proof that in the times of the cold war when the United States would try to win over the USSR by any means necessary that there is not even a small chance they would lie in order to get ahead of the USSR, then by all means, show me

Kek

>L2 section
i'm always seeing people shilling this, is it actually worth it?

And myths are sometimes spunned from the truth. If a man were to tell you that yesterday someone saw the flatness of the earth from a hot air balloon would you discount it as old news?

>again

why?

There's more chance that the USA and USSR staged the cold war to get attention and get some other things secret than the USA staged a moon landing.

In fact he was so anal about realism that he insisted that they film the fake moon landing on the actual Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Because the humans are billionaires paying for the trip.
After all SpaceX is a private company.

I'm more puzzled by how it's that conspiracy theory in particular that's so outrageous to many people. People are less touchy about David Icke's shit.

aeroponics

I still can't believe people can't wrap their head around moving a bunch of sandbricks to build a pyramid structure with the help of 2000 something slaves.
>No it just be aliens!
Fucking retards.

Not the surface, but for a flyby.

I've got one as well, and I never want to leave my bed. Maximum comfy. Thanks, NASA.