This kills the AMDrone

This kills the AMDrone

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/
ebay.com/itm/New-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700-8-Core-3-0GHz-Desktop-Processor-AM4-65W-YD1700BBAEBOX-/351996487464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try streaming, having a few VMs, and compiling a project while gaymen.

You are comparing a transfer truck to a sports car. Two different use cases.

>Buy ryzen and AM4 mobo
>Ryzen+ comes out later
>Buy new Ryzen+ CPU without spending more money on another mobo
>Intel - Here's a new socket just because fuck you.

There are some tangible benefits to AMD.

Same excuses I heard out of bulldozer

>no cooler
The jewry is real.

No normy does that shit and will go buy the i7 for the name alone. AMDead doesn't have the brand power that intel has.

no you didn't, bulldozer wasn't as good as Sandy and was pretty much shit all around, it did good vs Lynnfield, but Lynnfield was already old when Bulldozer came out.

Ryzen is pretty much on par with Kaby

Buy what's cheaper. Hell I've even fell for the i5 meme but still, it works

Bulldozer had cache issues and lost to 8 core Intel parts.

This one is close enough equal to the $1000 8 core by Intel.

Ryzen Quadcores should be able to clock higher if you want raw gaming performance.

Yeah but CPU pins are gross

just like you, nigger

>He doesn't press CPU pins to his balls while jerking off
What a pleb.

At least we don't have to delid our CPUs risking permanent damage to them because intel is filled to the brim with kikes.

Intel shill dont even try to hide it anymore

Microcenter had these for $320 as of a few days ago.
Dumping inferior stock as Ryzen sweeps in.

More like comparing a honda civic to a lambo if they were the same price. Sure the civic has 4 doors and more trunk space. But which is clearly superior?

You're a dumbass.

Not even close to Kaby Lake when it comes to IPC and single thread performance
cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
If you care at all about gaymen don't get Ryzen when an I7 7700k is faster and cheaper. You still have to pick your use case when building a PC. If you want value multitasking, then get Ryzen, but don't act like you have the best gaming CPU too because you don't.
>Ryzen is great for people who run Blender benchmarks all day!

>i7 7700K
The "Literally all I do is gaming" starter pack

see

Great weve demonstrated trunk space. Now show the benchmarks you didnt cherry pick fuckboi

>shilling for this abomination
you disgust me.

Before you even begin streaming or running VMs, you're already at a performance disadvantage. If you care at all about gaming make it a dedicated system. Who in the hell starts playing intensive video games in the middle of compiling stuff for work anyways? What sense does it make to have 20 VMs running in the background sitting there while gaming either? Streaming is the only argument here I could see as valid IF you're a streamer. Everybody thinks they're the next PewdiePie now I guess. Newsflash: you aren't lol.

You just need to wait, so AMD CPU can develop its true potential, like a good wine.

|
|>
|

10/10

i use an old cpu to scratch myself

>That i don't already have a board the supports the i7-7700k
I have a Z170 board and a i5-6600k currently. Might upgrade in the near future.

Why do people buy cpus from anywhere except ebay?

The 7700k is 300 dollars easily.

>intel finally forced to drop prices after fucking their customers in the ass for several years

Wow based intel! AMD BTFO! I can't stop sucking dicks!

>Not even close to Kaby Lake when it comes to IPC and single thread performance
In singlethread performance no, but it does have more IPC (see tests done with both at the same clocks, Ryzen comes out ahead)

Also, CPU benchmark is pretty biased towards Intel chips.

It's still slower even at the same clocks

>see tests done with both at the same clocks, Ryzen comes out ahead
If you had bothered running the site through Google translate, you'd have seen that they admitted that they messed up and that they were redoing the tests. The redone tests put ryzen close to but certainly not surpassing the 7700k. This is a good result and within expectations.

This chart makes no sense.

Give link for actual context.

This kills the Intel.

forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/

Fucking where?

If anything, the Pentium g4560 or whatever kills the AMDrone since it kills the typical excuse AMDrones have, that AMD is better at lower price points.

>Screenshot from aliexpress

Nice try faggot

Most of the benchmarks people post are

- From mobos with broken BIOS, with SMT bugs
- Windows 10, where Windows 7 works MUCH better on Ryzen for some magical (((reasons)))

YOU WANT IT?
It's yours my friend:
ebay.com/itm/New-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700-8-Core-3-0GHz-Desktop-Processor-AM4-65W-YD1700BBAEBOX-/351996487464
As long as you have plenty of rupies or something

Oh I see, so this is 4c/4t absolute IPC, this doesn't disproof point presented to you before hand.

im proud that my i5-2500K is still listed in comparisons.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

>If you care at all about gaymen don't get Ryzen when an I7 7700k is faster and cheaper. You still have to pick your use case when building a PC. If you want value multitasking, then get Ryzen, but don't act like you have the best gaming CPU too because you don't.

You probably meant to say that 7700k is better if you intend to game in 1080p or lower resolution and 100 fps or more is important.

>buy ryzen
>buy a new cpu less than 4 years later
So you're admitting ryzen is failure?

This kills the Shilltel

>consumer CPUs
>he doesn't have a Xeon
lol

Honestly though, streaming to twitch + some background music + game + voice chat and you can make a case for a bunch of extra cores.