"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTvtkUPjgXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because my homeland is over 90% white?

"No I don't, why did you pull me over officer?"

This is the correct response

Cause I pulled your mom last night.

Because I am a minority. Just shoot me already, officer, and end this farce.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?
THE MUSIC IS TOO LOUD SO I CANT HEAR YOU

[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]
[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]
[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

Checking for muskets in case King George is trying a sneak attack?

[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]
[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]
[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]
[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

I am a sovereign citizen and i do not concent being pulled over. goodbye

I'm not resisting, I'm not complying! CALL YOUR SUPERVISOR! I DO NOT CONSENT!!!! I KNOW THE LAW BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

*puffs ganga*

Because im fucking radical!?!?!??!?!

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE YOU FUCKING PIG

*PULLS OUT DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE (god bless is Israel)*

*BLAM BLAM BLAM*

bootlickers deserve to die

Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know

>Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low
>Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know

Because you think that fancypants hat of yours gives you some kind of authoritative power over me?

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAJ..... the officer pulled me over....... what a picardy.....

Failed PhD candidate with minority complex detected.

That's too much bootlicking.

"No" should suffice.

Fuck you pig, suck my dick!

*spits in face*

Is it because of these dubs on this post?

haha what a loser

Are you supposed to say you don't know
I mean, let's say I was stopped for speeding and I knew it

*pop pop pop*

watch the pigs drop

loot their corpses

take their gear

*set their cruiser on fire*

Maybe there is some kind of reduction of punishment if you are honest or if you can make it look like it was an emergency or involuntary offense.

"Because you're lonely?"
Got me out of a ticket once.

If you say "because I was speeding?" then you just confessed. Kinda hard to contest that later. Cops lead the conversation with language all the time.

[CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

>spits baseball cap

OMG guys! I just realize spit is tips backwards. how awesome. Someone could easily make a counter-culture meme with that. Guy with baseball cap backwards, spitting.

Who gives a shit if I confessed? I mean, there's already solid proof of my speeding by the radar.

Because you're racist

Maybe there's some way you could reduce the bill. For example if it's an emergency and your friend in the car needs to get to the hospital or some shit.

You'd be surprised, people contest radar tickets all the time. Was the machine calibrated, who performed it, etc. Basically they badger the cop in court until he contradicts himself or admits to shortcutting the law just to write tickets. And radar itself is not precise, it can't tell if you were the speeding car or the car in the next lane. But if you volunteer "Well, I had to speed up to get around the turnip truck" then you've given yourself up.

Some cops appreciate honesty and will issue a verbal warning instead of a ticket just because you showed enough respect for their intelligence to not try to bullshit your way out of it.

Because you wanted to check my sick dubs

cuz u nigga using a radar with huge error margin that is actually breaking our constitution

I don't have a bomb on me don't worry

Most cops would pull over a solid gold Lamborghini just on principle.

Apparently in Murrika you can fight your speeding ticket in court and half the time the officer won't show up. If you confess during the stop you don't even need to show up for your court date.

Porque estoy cogiendo a su esposa?

Not accurate; you can pay most tickets without a court appearance anyway, regardless of admission of guilt.
The part about the cop not showing up is true, I've done that a few times.

Yep it would give pushaye what's presumably what the driver of such a car wants anyway.

If you intend on paying your ticket anyway it doesn't matter what you say. This whole discussion is in case you want to fight it.

Because I am the mayor of London?

"Allah akbar, asshole"

Well we need some traction to work harder for the guys who don't get some, don't we? ;)

You don't have to say anything, and anything you do say will become part of the officer's report. It's best not to say anything other than "yes sir, no sir", to be as unmemorable as possible. If you make an ass of yourself during the stop he'll be more inclined to show up in court.
At least that's how it goes down here.

Isn't it even safest to simply say nothing other than to give your details? Because apparently EVERYTHING you say can AND WILL be used AGAINST YOU in the United States.

Generally, yes. A good portion of police training is learning how to control the situation both as it happens and later in court, while the average driver will do just about anything to not take a day (or two) off to contest a ticket. In my state if you show up to court instead of mailing in the fine, even if you're there to pay the fine, you also pay a $62.75 "court maintenance fee". (If you contest the ticket and it's thrown out you pay nothing.) Traffic court is just a revenue stream.

because you need to give tickets or arrest people before your monthly evaluation decides to keep your job or not.

Yep. That is true when comes to police reports. But real world communication when not suspected of something is likely a tad bit more complicated. But as usual I fail to be scared of police insinuations. =)

>american cops

youtube.com/watch?v=hTvtkUPjgXk

Well it's a gamble between do they perceive themselves to be in danger ( and care about it ) or will our loss cost more if they fail ( for us ).

You are blocking my way! You think you can STOP me on my Autobahn??? WHAT IS ´ZIS FUCKING SHENAENINGANS?!?!
Eat hot lead!

Self incrimination. You won't be able to win in court if you do so. That's why cops ALWAYS ask you if you know why you were pulled over. It makes it easier for them.

Yes it could be to encourage self incrimination. But it could also be to give a chance to explain yourself. In some cases you do have a fact that would reduce your crime. Like driving your friend to hospital or some other emergecy. I do not know if it matters in your legislation but I sure would care about it personally, were I in your legislation.

Yah I'm not going that way. Well done work though. I presume u a professional from the US, no? I see what you are trying to do. At this point I should brobably be the way where you're poking me. Call me what you will. But I'm not going there.

Is it because im a heterosexual white guy in a suit, you sexism obsessed racist.

*unsheathes katana*
BACK THE FUCK OFF??

to check these dubs?

Ik wil dir niet rechten. You are probably just doing your job. Hope your bosses get what they want =)

I'd STILL FOCKING rather die or become a hobo.

Yep it is a waste. He's lost it now for schure. At least his father did not die of drug laws vefore.

>To help me get shot in America, sir?

Am I being detained?

Literally the best posts I've seen all week

Good fucking job

>implying his first question to you isn't "You here illegally?"