4 Jahre habe ich Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. Dann bin ich hier angekommen und kann nichts verstehen

4 Jahre habe ich Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. Dann bin ich hier angekommen und kann nichts verstehen.

Warum ist Deutsch so schwierig... Umgangsprache im Lande ist komplett anders, fast wie eine andere Sprache... und nicht nur in Oesterreich..

bist du ein neger oder musel?

Ein Jahr habe ich Deutsch gelernt. Und verstehe /Deutsch/ in Sup Forums nicht. Das Fühl.

nein, ich bin Amerikaner. irisch, genau zu sein, aber das hat nichts damit zu tun.

>bin Amerikaner
>Ire um genau zu sein

m...muh heritage

>nein, ich bin Amerikaner. irisch, genau zu sein

Es gibt viele verschiedene Völker in den USA. Wäre "weißer Amerikaner" besser? Was soll ich sagen?

Ich habe Deutsch für acht Jahren gelernt, aber ich habe nicht zu viel gelernt.
Aber wenn ich bin betrunken, verstande ich alles ins /Deutsch/.

Wie wärs mit nigger?

:(

In all seriousness what's with the heritage meme? I've met plenty of people here who cling on to their heritage if they're from other places. Met plenty of Germans and Austrians alike who told me they were Italian, Polish, etc. Is it really so weird to hang on to your roots, especially in an immigrant country?

Einfach Amerikaner.
Interessiert hier niemanden ob deine Urgroßmutter aus Irland kommt.

Hast du vier Jahre gelernt aber nie mit Deutschen gesprochen?
Nur mit Büchern lernt man keine Sprache.

Ja, das ist warscheinlich das Problem. Aber es geht nicht einfacher hier, wenn ich mit Oesterreicher rede. Meistens sind nicht so gedüldig, aber ich kann das verstehen, weil ich den Dialekt nicht sprechen kann.

>Pole moves to Austria
>says he's a Pole

>Irishman moves to America
>hundreds of years of mixing later, American moves to Austria
>says he's an Irishman

Well depends.
In America people are kind of proud about their European heritage, which is understandable.
I have no idea why anyone in Germany would be proud about being Italian or Polish.

The person I talked to had grandparents from Poland, but were born in the country. I still don't see why you would get so butthurt over this. Should the Amish stop identifying as German and just become "American"?

by the country I mean born in Austria.

Bist du irgendwo in Alpendörfern unterwegs?
Wien sollte doch kein Problem sein.

If his parents were Poles, he is a Pole.

Ja. Wien ist besser, aber die meistens wechseln schnell zu Englisch.

His parents were also born here. I can understand being annoyed by the green beer people who don't know jack shit about where they came from other than they came from it, but there really is no point in getting so butthurt over the heritage shit.

>which is understandable.

kill yourself

Nobody is butthurt, it's just hilarious how Americans claim they are a certain ethnicity because one of their great-great-something-grandparents came from a certain country centuries earlier.

?

Nazi

Not really. I know plenty of people who still hold on to cultural traditions related to their heritage. If anything, it's neat to see how some things survive even though they've been in a different country for many generations.

Not to mention this happens pretty much anywhere with any group that immigrates to another place. You can act all high and mighty about it, because you are a true citizen of country X, but it's really not as ridiculous as you make it sound unless they truly have no idea about the history/culture of where they come from.

Extra für dich mach ich nochmal meine Rotmülltonne auf.

Bring dich einfach um.

hierhin

You sound like a muzzie enabler

I was talking more about food and language than religion, but I can see how you were confused.

do you speak gaelic or is the cultural climax of your irishness st paddies

Irish is/was basically a dead language, so no, my family didn't even speak it when they lived in Ireland.

We have all been to Ireland though, know quite a bit about it's history up to modern times, and have family there that we still meet up with, despite having been in the USA for several generations.

Is that good enough for you?

>my family didn't even speak it when they lived in Ireland
>several generations ago

Your German in this whole thread is so damn simple that a a dutch speaker can understand everything.

lol I know how you feel.

Except I only understand people speaking High German. Austrians are quite understandable in my experience. But regions near the Southern Dutch border are shit.

fug, ich werde zurückkommen, wenn ich die Verwandlung und Faust gemeistert habe!!

Guess what, german speakers can usually understand most of what dutch speakers write

nietus nou optyfen doei

zu viel Wortschatz

Did you study Austro-bavarian at all before going? I'm not surprised it's gibberish. The southerners like their dialects.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage but we're often so mixed that it's hard to relate to any one ethnicity in Europe. Plus we grew up in a completely different culture, which is an anglo-offshoot.

You're hardly the same as Britbongs. That an American delusion.

I didn't say we were the same as the British. Our culture started as anglo, and then differentiated from there as our histories diverged and we picked up immigrants from different European countries. But that's where it originates.

>being Germanic

Österreich ist dafür bekannt, schwierige Dialekte zu haben. Wenn du in Norddeutschland wärst, hättest du wahrscheinlich mehr verstehen können.

>being Jewish

>dieses Michmich schon wieder

Jo, bitte

Du sagst das, als ob es was negatives wäre. Es gibt recht viele Jüdinnen, die ziemlich gut aussehen.

hast recht uezs

(Miriam ist aber germanisch)

>Jüdinnen
>gut aussehen
On which planet?

post jodinner

Sicher hast du viele Hollywood Juden gesehen? Er hat zum Teil recht.

Aber im Durchschnitt sind sie hässlich, Persönlichkeit und Gesicht beide.

den dama er da slavisk

Conelly ist schon eine ganz Nette.
Gibt viele hübsche Jüdinnen uezs

nur wegen ihres norwegischen Blutes mMn uezs

Sprache in der Schule zu lernen hat keinen Wert allein. Ich habe für etwa 11-12 Jahre Deutsch und 5 Jahre Englisch gelernt und meine Englisch ist viel mehr flüßiger/besser, trotzdem hasse ich Englisch. Österreiche Deutsch ist anders von Hochdeutsch, das kann auch ein Problem sein.

私も1年間に日本語を勉強したけど、何も分かりません。読むのがだいたい大丈夫です。でも、話すことは難しいですね。