Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

Short, ugly, poor, socially retarded. Is this enough information?

Terminal autism

But I do

ugly, fat despite workout, social trainwreck, average height, nomoney.jpg
just kill me now senpai

I'm autistic and I have a gf

Autistic, dense, ugly.

i've had two in my life. after about half a year, i started to make them cry on a daily basis simply by virtue of being unable to empathize with them.

I did. But i refused to get intimate because
>9cm
JUST

In addition to being short and socially retarded, I also have high standard. I mean, my parents are relatively rich so I deserve a stacy, right?

It was probably more luck than anything else for me though, but we've been together for 10 years or so, so there must be something I've done right

>Same size as mine
Fug

do they ever get tired of how autistic you are? like being unable to deal with their "muh feels"? ironically that's probably what attracted them to me in the first place, how they though i was "le mysterious lone wolf" but in reality i was just autistic

She never really said anything about that, so I don't think it bothers her. I mean she knows I have assburgers so she knows why I am the way I am. But none of us knew about it when we met, I've only had the diagnosis for like 4 years, and I'm 28 now. Anyway she sometimes thinks that I'm too quiet, but I think that's one reason why we get along so well, because we're different.

Too insecure

I don't really want a gf

Poor and ill.

because it is literaly
I mean literaly impossible to get one unless you're super intresting, go out every day and have 20 inch cock flaccid and if possible also be rich

Because girlfriends are expensive.

I wouldn't really know how to go about getting a gf.

Impressive. You might be able to handle your ass burgers better than I can, the shit I pull on women actually qualifies as abuse according to therapists, and it is never intentional.

Because I have a wife.

small penis

holy fuck are you me

It'd have to be real fucking small (

>tfw pencil dick
11.5cm girth is JUST-tier

yeah about 10cm maybe a little bigger

>spend all day indoors playing vidya or browsing random shit
>manlet, dicklet, ugly face damaged by severe acne
>zero social skills
>mentally retarded
Gee, beats me

Because I'm a self-destroyingly lazy individual.
It's hard to get a gf when you're a fuck up that looks barely presentable and makes no effort to have a social life.

You forgot
>russian

Stop it papa thats enough desu

It's not because of lack of opportunities.
I usually shun people away even if they are friendly, I just don't like having to deal with people because I always end up saying something that hurt them without even noticing it, I'm dense as a neutron star.

Few years older guy asked me this
>I-I don't know hehe
I answered ;_;

I had one, and I'm not exactly in a hurry to get another.

That's not the reason, Mehmet, all guys with gfs around me are russians too.

Because average and even ugly girls can get chads and I'm not a chad, why would they settle for anything less?

Because I am the king of self-destruction. I will fuck up any chance I get. Had a chance to get a gf 2 times in my life, first one told me I was cute, I responded with "Are you mocking me? Get away before you piss me off" (not in alpha style, mind you), after which she walked away, and the other sent a friend to give me her phone number, but when I saw her I freaked out, she was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league. So I never contacted her

Also:
>no social skills or friends
>you think 6'3 210lbs is awesome? Not if you are a hairy beast that looks like it goes bear wrestling regularly
>acne scars
>eyebrow bones (ones just above the eye) are so pronounced that I look like a serial killer
>can be dumb as hell, especially when drunk

I do have one though. She really made my life a lot less miserable. You guys should do the same!

who is this silly circle meme man? he is so comfy!

Don't worry huebro, if you just keep trying and ignore your defeats by picking yourself back up, you WILL get there one day. I've gotten rid of my social anxiety simply by thinking about things a bit differently, so if you keep persisting, things will get better.

>thinking about things a bit differently,

agreed but i find this a little misleading. it's not an intentional, conscious thing imo

I will LITERALLY have one within a few months at most

It comes with time, but the main thing is to keep trying, to never give up

depression
neetism

no good women