Girl on campus with a 2012 MacBook Air told me to upgrade from my "90s" W530

Girl on campus with a 2012 MacBook Air told me to upgrade from my "90s" W530

cool story, bro

Tell that bitch to upgrade those nasty ass panties that are shit stained

cool blog

there's gotta be something useful you could use on yourself in this picture

Did you to tell her to upgrade from her 2010s crapbook air?

She wanted to fuck.

did you tell her about GNU + Linux?

Tell her to upgrade to a real computer, since what she has now is an underpowered toy.

>t440p
>thinkpad bros hate it because "lmao mac wannabe"
>normies still think it's a 90s laptop

I tossed the W530 down the steps to show her what a real notebook could handle. The bezel off snapped and the lid corner broke, literally fucking nothing thats gotta be what, $10 to fix? Nothing. Still totally functional, my cat knocks this shit off the ladder every month, it's fine. She could even grip the extended battery if she thought it was going to fall.

Bitch walked off right in the middle of my sentence. I'll probably just leave the lid as-is for now in case I bump into her again

Tell them the chiclet keys are more IBM-like than the old cheap ass tiled ones. The bezel on that is literally just a sticker though, really hurt me

Smash her MacBook with the W530. that's how you become a gentooman

You mean a girl talked to you? Lucky guy

You should've got a x230, that's how I get pussy

>yeah you see, ultraportable but I can render on this thing

That's called flirting, user. Instead of sperging out on Sup Forums you should have teased her back.

You should have fucking punched her

>implying that a girl actually spoke to you
You're not fooling anyone OP

>sell w530
>buy x1 carbon
>"wow user, new macbook? look how thin and edge it is"

Where's the unsubscribe button to your blog?

I have an x220

XD

Ah that's cute. "Nurd Gurrl" thinks she's an authority. Simple test in this case: ask her to compare the difference between the two laptops without referring to aesthetics.

>actually falling for the thinkshit meme
If I was a girl, I wouldn't judge you for using an ugly laptop. I'd judge you for using some $200, 5 year old shitbox because you're either a hipster, or too poor for a modern laptop.

well congratulation user, you are a transsexual now

>girl(male)

Thinkpads are the best laptop on the market, especially if you utilize the docking capability.

They're the best according to your specific criteria.

And I know they aren't the only laptops with docks. My dad has an HP something or other (it looks like a MacBook rip off desu) issued to him from his work and he has a dock that he puts it in so he can use his dual monitor setup up and get more ports.

>t601f

what is this?

and what is the chart supposed to represent?

>refusing to waste money on new hardware that you don't actually need means you are poor
>saving money makes you poor
Shut the fuck up retard

>looks like a macbook rip off
Is that your way of saying it has an alluminum body? Alluminum bodies are pretty fucking nice. No paint to get damaged. Nice and sturdy. Actually, macbooks have pretty solid hardware. If it wasn't for their terrible drivers and buggy OS, I would have nothing bad to say.

I said if I was a woman. Women evolved primarily to do one thing, judge a males fitness by his ability to provide for potential offspring. If you're so poor that you're using a laptop some corporation was throwing away, it signals to me that you don't have enough money to provide a good life for me and our potential kids. There's a reason women hate green bubbles, they associate Android with poor Pajeets, niggers, and spics. iPhones are only popular in wealthy countries.

It probably is aluminum, but it's more than just that. It really looks like they took their inspiration from Apple.

The greatest 4:3 laptop ever.

T61 motherboard with a T60 chassis.
Hence the T601 frankenpad name

Pic related is mine.

why is rossman such a manlet
is he the king of manlets?

>There's a reason women hate green bubbles, they associate Android with poor Pajeets, niggers, and spics
I don't know what kind of dumbass women you know, but The majority of women I know also use Android and don't care about iPhones. You seem to be describing a particular demographic which is not the majority (stuck up rich biches who I wouldn't date even if they were willing to be my sugar mama).

His motherboard didn't breast feed him when he was growing up.

>I don't know what kind of dumbass women you know, but The majority of women I know also use Android and don't care about iPhones.

Yeah I second this. Of all the different types of females I've seen here in the UK, there's a 50/50 split of using an iPhone a high end Android phone. I actually see slightly more girls using Android devices overall.

>UK

see there's your "problem"

Well I live next to a pajeet and poor area, and guess what? SAMSUNG EVERYWHERE

>living in a third world shithole

For the unaware, the irony is that the W530 is a workstation-class laptop released in June 2012.

This is why you're still a virgin.

It's true that I would rather move out of the US. But statistically, iOS is more popular here than elsewhere anyways, so I don't know wtf you're even getting at. Also, I'm well into middle class, which is more than enough to be able to afford an iphone if I wanted one.

Did you pretend to be hackerman?

This is what happens when there's nothing left to create. Just a bunch of hipsters making up new names for the same old things.

>eccojams
>a different genre
it's literally the second album that defines vaporwave
Sup Forums bait is pretty good

TOPKEK
fucking genius retort

>iPhone
>wealthy
kek

What's the subgenre where you just take a Sega arcade soundtrack and stretch it?

What problem? Is there some country where women only use iPhones? Please tell me about it, I'd love to blue bubble them.

>dating an Apple user

The autism in this thread is off the charts. I find it hard to believe any of you have actually ever talked to a girl

This, OP. She wanted to fuck and she was trying to break the ice but you had to sperg out and ruin everything.

is he fucking even 5 foot?

ITT thinks that never happend

Will an x220 give me those results? I want an upgradable laptop that's sturdy but portable but also want pussy

This. It's just some crap made in e-jay and fruity loops.

The appropraite knot isn't even in the picture.

>simpsonwave not on chart
triggered