Denmark has just chosen the F-35 as its premier multirole fighter

Denmark has just chosen the F-35 as its premier multirole fighter.

ITT F-35 countries welcome Denmark to the 5th Gen Master Race club

breakingdefense.com/2016/05/f-35-wins-denmark-competition-trounces-super-hornet-eurofighter/

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/f-35-radar-system-has-bug-that-requires-hard-reboot-in-flight/
fortune.com/2016/04/28/f-35-fails-testing-air-force/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/06/report-in-test-dogfight-f-35-gets-waxed-by-f-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=zxK6O5--9Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LyHlp7tJrxY
youtube.com/watch?v=31oJIo8EVwY
theweek.com/articles/601080/americas-everything-fighter-jet-total-disaster
cbc.ca/news/politics/robert-work-f35-canada-1.3485473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eurofighter btfo.

Also Denmark has decided on the A model.

pls gib super hornet

>28

Lmao wtf this is poverty

some countries prefer spending money on healthcare over jets senpai

I know.

But at least I get forced to wear diapers to work cuz no bathroom breaks!
Freedom!

The F35 is cheaper in the long run

>losing to a 60 million carrier based aircarft
Eurofreighter does it again

M U L T I R O L E

Is F35 5th Gen fighter? Is it the only one available now?

Yes.
No, the F-22 came first and other countries have prototypes.

>F-35 radar system has bug that requires hard reboot in flight
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/f-35-radar-system-has-bug-that-requires-hard-reboot-in-flight/

>Only One of Six Air Force F-35s Could Actually Take Off During Testing
fortune.com/2016/04/28/f-35-fails-testing-air-force/

>"Even with the limited F-16 target configuration, the F-35A remained at a distinct energy disadvantage for every engagement," the F-35 pilot reported. That means the F-35 constantly found itself flying slower and more sluggishly, unable to effectively maneuver to get the F-16 in its sights.
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/06/report-in-test-dogfight-f-35-gets-waxed-by-f-16/

>unironically relying on a super expensive beta test

Who cares? Rich eurofags will buy it anyway otherwise how they can defeat aliens or mehmets with ak-47.

Hi Denmark.

Literally the only reason why western countries buy super expensive hyper modern jet fighters is to have an edge against Russia. They might not admit it, but that's largely the reason why.

Denmark assfucked by Uncle Sam to buy his trashy F-35.

>muh allies

>Denmark has just chosen the F-35

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least he have jet

>Shenyang J-31
Why are the Chinese always copying us?

B-b-but... Russia is on the verge of collapsus

what's about those 2 planes humping down there?

How can the average citizen profit from jets, carriers or any military spendings at all? There are no threats in the 1st world. I rather have my government paying my education and my healthcare. Like here in Switzerland. Free university and one of the top ten worldwide too. Thats how you can profit.

This same thought process is exactly why the Nazi's steamrolled Western Europe in WW2

wait until they sink your aircraft carriers with it

>There are no threats in the 1st world.

That's nothing but pure conjecture.

Your own government still maintains conscription, so clearly they disagree with you.

It's easy tos ay that when you can pay any country to defend you.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>Your own government still maintains conscription
Germans can invade us any minute.
And they do it already in 1'000s. As Gastarbeiter.

guys. all yanks need their planes and ships for ist to gun down some goat fuckers half a world away. trust me, the government should rather spend their money to pay the peoples meds and higher education

Denmark greatest ally

switzerland's army is not really geared towards airplanes at all です
it's a 19th-century military structure that predates air power being a thing
plus there's no way they'd be able to afford enough to have any meaningful effect

they'd be better off spending the money on rifles and MANPADs

>Has money from the entire world in its banks
>Doesn't get it

Sweden pls

Are you being facetious? I can't tell.

>trust me, the government should rather spend their money to pay the peoples meds and higher education

Why should I?

You seem to mistake for what is ideal, for reality.

>swasiland
>1st world

Dilma, is it you?

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY, BITCH!

>mfw poorfag

A-At least we get to put some of our shit on it... ;_:

>Are you being facetious? I can't tell.
It's Friday in Europe, dude.

Why are you not using your military to get rid of the enemies INSIDE your country? The mudslimes? Those are the real threat. You are the one not being real here. Brits should make a Kristallnacht in London or we can call you the United Kalifate next year.

>(citation needed)

Why does brazil need an army?

Dat ol' meme.

Then why is my LMT stock falling? Fucking Americans work for me!

F-35 list : puppets of USA

cuck

>people were thinking they were first world countries without war in 1938

???

You got rid of the commies though so better times are ahead Joao

Because they're afraid of being called racists

Seems weird. I recognize that I don't understand concepts of modern warfare but who needs in aircrafts in nuclear age?

> We were always gonna buy that plane
> Denmark population: 5.6 million buys 28 planes
> Norway population 5.1 million buys 56 planes and makes stealth missiles like JSM which is the only powered anti-ship missile that will fit inside the F-35's internal bays

Still Denmark is best ally...

Salute muh boobs

>implying Brazil is getting better any time soon

Because fuck you.

Yeah, still lots of dificulties.

Yeah it's not like favelas full of zika and criminals and a forest full of stone age niggers is worth invading.

Making flippant remarks isn't answering my question my question. Don't deflect.

Why should I trust your opinion that'll never be another war ever again?

You are the one deflecting my question, Mohammed.

t. Armchair general autist

Norway too soft with ruskies.
(Stoltenberg is gay)

he is just butthurt, because their barn democracy (literally) elected not to buy the same planes :D

No, you made a statement and I'm asking you to substantiate it. That's not deflecting.

So you too believe that war is factual possibility?

You goyim want latest Python 5 missiles?
You bought some Python 4's back in 2011 but they're getting a bit old
We charge fair prices

*impossibility

they'll never sink Japan

Nah thanks, nowadays we make our own.

Thanks for the .30mm cannons for Guarani tho.

>2 planes

You are pretending to be retarded, right?

Japan stronk

There's quite a few good resources/videos on why 5th Gen is important, but one of the more interesting is this guy. The conference is actually in Copenhagen, where there was a symposium on next gen platforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxK6O5--9Z0

Stoltenberg is Secretary General of NATO now, so we are all fucked (except you).

And these:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LyHlp7tJrxY
youtube.com/watch?v=31oJIo8EVwY

Dude, stop it.
You better listen what your next POTUS has to tell you.

We should sell a couple to New Zealand. Poor little guys don't have a single working fighter craft.

>have an edge against Russia

this this this

how many tons of kung pow chicken can this thing carry?

Buy Piranha missile pls.

>It has:
>Met
>Milestones
That is the most ridiculous infographic I have ever seen.

I'll post this, just for that pic
theweek.com/articles/601080/americas-everything-fighter-jet-total-disaster

Because it's cheaper and faster to buy American tech from Israel than develop your own.

Conflating the F-35 program with the F-35 itself is a common mistake people make.
The project was managed horribly and has significant cost overruns, in addition to being behind schedule.
Despite that, the plane itself is shaping up to be only as expensive as other 4.5 gen platforms, while outperforming them in the relevant metrics of the future battlefield. Once the kinks are worked out, of course.

You cant separate the program from the plane. Cost effectiveness is a primary thing about war.

>Once the kinks are worked out, of course.
Meaning never. Whenever Lockheed makes an empty promise, the Congress gives is more money. Then they use a portion of that cash to pay off Congress. So it goes, the more of a disaster that plane is, the more money the make.

They will not be able or willing to fullfil any of their promises.

Even if f35 by some magic turns into a decent plane, it'll be too expensive to use against anyone with real air defences.

Sukhoi 5th gen is likely to cost half as much as f35. I would expect it to be better too.

on the fence here wew

cbc.ca/news/politics/robert-work-f35-canada-1.3485473

>Cost effectiveness is a primary thing about war.
This isn't 2010. As the plane shifts into LRIP, it's costs have been falling, and are projected to continue falling. Claims are being made the program will hit 85m by 2019, engine included. That makes it price-competitive with existing platforms like the Rafale and the Eurofighter.
>it'll be too expensive to use against anyone with real air defences
Stealth, integrated battle management, and sensor fusion isn't a meme.
>Sukhoi 5th gen is likely to cost half as much as f35. I would expect it to be better too
The PAKFA (whenever it moves from prototype phase and gets the appropriate engine) will cost perhaps 1/3rd less, while not being a true 5th gen platform, being essentially a more powerful Su-35. Turn radius is irrelevant when dealing with a missile you can't avoid fired by a plane you can't see.

Noice choice Denmark.

But it's 8x more effective than legacy fighters.

The Liberals are so fucking stupid

>Before being elected
>waahhh F15's are bad we don't need them
>After being elected
>oh, I guess F15's aren't too bad afterall and we sort of need them

>F15's

Whoops.

F35's*

>everything-fighter-jet-total-disaster
it's not nokia, or russia.

Because it's very unlikely to go nuclear, and there's already ballistic missile defences.

The F-35 is better at S/DEAD (Suppress/Destroy Enemy Air Defences) than practically everything bar the F-22.

You can't disband your entire military and expect nobody to invade just because you have nukes.

Buy the Eurofighter and gib moneys, Denmark.

1st warning. After that, I'll call Gunther.

Also, in the end it will serve just as well in the only action it will ever see; bombing some bridge or patrolling the skies of Bungastan unopposed in an Murican-led freedom-fighting coalition.

I mean it's just wasting of money in country like yours. Russian through the whole history gets in fight with somebody and this rational way that we have a huge army which we can use in local conflict without using nukes. When does Ireland was in war to justify buying an F-35?

Ireland is not buying the F35.

It was example

Because even a token resistance, is still resistance.

>countries that probably will never use them are buying

Why not just Eurofighter or Gripen?

lmao, the rent-a-jet?

Nah we're good

>countries that probably will never use them

why not? Putin has demonstrated that he thinks the baltic sea is within Russia's sphere of influence.

Don't laugh, Finland will follow. Trust me!

As you want.

Gunther, proceed to apply german reasoning with the danskjavlar.

Well, everybody knows that Russia doesn't have the military for a full scale war right now and probably won't have for the next 20 years.

It's ok to see countries like US, UK and France(???) getting it. But seeing countries like Italy or Norway it's just a huge waste of money? What will noraway do with it? Hunt whales?

Emm, we at least border the Baltic sea, what was your ship doing there?

The argies tried to buy a couple of Gripens recently but some of the components are made here so we told Sweden no.

I don't care what it does, it looks like a fuggin spaceship. So cool.

We sold them MANSUP(same as exocet) missiles instead.

Good, it's not sporting to hit an unarmed man.