Why are there any Germans who wouldn't vote for this...

why are there any Germans who wouldn't vote for this? it's literally the only way the German people can continue existing

at the beginning of AfD, Bernd Lucke, the Professor of Macroeconomics Haburg Univ., had the Initiative.
meanwhile some AfD members wanna consosiate with PEGIDA, such as F. Petry.
B. Lucke insist on the opposition against them.

Muh Refugees
Muh Nazis
Not progressive enough (no xir-trans negro-muslim quotas)

Most germans are dumb and can't think for themselves.

Because they believe the "NSDAP is back"-meme.

Lucke has his own party now.

Well, Petry is a respectable politician in my book, but I'm afraid a lot of potential voters are thrown off by Höcke. He's a bit too loud-mouthed in my opinion, which Germans are programmed to react allergic to.

Also, many Germans are pretty much complicit in whatever the government does as long as it doesn't affect them too much in their daily lives. This is only slowly starting to change.

>it's literally the only way the German people can continue existing
There you go. There's the reason why Germans won't vote for them

Not progressive enough. Also sometimes they do stuff that the average german will react really really badly to.

But I think their situation will improve over time. There is still a lot that can happen until the next elections. Also they got over 20% in some parts of germany, that's huge for a party that is only 3 years old.

something something ebul nazi fascists t. antifa

Just look at their economic program. It's neoliberalism on steroids. That's why Václav Klaus, former Czech president, supports them.

AfD is a single issue party. When refugee crisis vanishes from the media spotlight, AfD will soon follow it.

oh yeah I forgot
>muh neoliberalism boogeyman revolushun soon comerades

you mean ALFA?

Americans shouldn't be so enthusiastic about the AfD, they are pretty anti-American and anti-Nato and pro-Russia

>AfD is a single issue party.
Not really, they are filling the void that has existed since the CDU, the biggest conservative party, has moved more and more to the left under Merkel and a lot of their voters are people who hate the old parties and the whole system with a passion, especially Ossis who generally distrust the government.

ALTER.......
BISD DU EIN NADSI??? :DDDDDD

Do you those poorfags that vote for them out of fear of shitskinks have read their economic policies?

I doubt they'd like it

fuck off antifa slovak

sure, it's not like free market capitalism has always been a force of fighting against poverty
it's been le grorious communism comerade!

Based Schwyzerbrudi

I hate this "single issue party" meme, the party was founded on the belief of less EU auhtority, a different economic approach and an end for the euro as a uniform currency. They then established themselves as a conservative and marketfriendly party. Only since the current migrant crisis have they been the ONLY opposition to merkels policy and the only advocates of more regulation and boarder security. Therefore they gained a lot of medial attention. Recently they introduced an anti-Islam stance.

Most of their voters are shooting themselves in the foot since AFD is planning to shorten Hartz 4 and pensions

That being said, anybody who votes them look like pic related

t. Malte

Germans are faggots.

There is a splinter group of them called ALFA who still follow that economic approach

Get out of here with your reasonable comment

Well we had 6 Mio shitskins before that and Germans realise its okay to be against them and a Germany for Germans isn't Nazi anymore.

They need to put thier more competent people like Bystron or Weidel on the front and put Petry and most importantly Storch more in the background.

> Ösi thinks hes relevant to this world

>a Germany for Germans isn't Nazi anymore
lol what if you publicly shout "Deutschland den Deutschen" you will get lynched

All you are relevant for is ruining things.

Nobody says it, but every voter wants that

It's not so bad here that I feel forced to become a neoliberal

Because I already vote the Green party.