Roaches that cucked by the European ALPHA Race that they literally started to use the glorious Latin Alphabet

>Roaches that cucked by the European ALPHA Race that they literally started to use the glorious Latin Alphabet
Top kek, where is your Allah now ?

That was back when an Atheist ran the country

>Furries that cucked by the Roman ALPHA Race that they literally started to use the glorious Latin Alphabet
Top kek, where is your Odin now ?

>Slavs that cucked by the Mediterranean Race that they started to use a mix between Roman and Ancient Greek Alphabet
Wew lad, you have no right to laugh about us

you literally named your country holy ROMAN empire

>SERVIA

>he is so cucked he has to meme

>mfw my ancestors btfo of the Latins and showed them the alphaness of the Germanic race
>tfw some Romanboo cucks destoryed the image of the Nordci warrior by considering themselves Romans

secular, not atheist

t. turkish rapebaby

everyone is cucked in some way user, that's my point
>le serbia must die propaganda
>get rekt in the Balkans a few years later by a bunch of starveling Serbs advancing from Greece and Macedonia

wew lad
you can't make this shit up

Secularism in Islam is an oxymoron

Abd ve göre that de used arap alphabet.Double cucked

atheist*

Wow auto correct fuck you.
I mean before Latin alphabet we used Arab alphabet

>arap alphabet
You literally look like hairy arabs and you are muslims, it's way more logical to use it instead of the European one
>inb4 the one or two Slavic rapebabies

Not a rapebaby.I am half pontic Greek.
So very white skinned.
The rest of your post is true though

IIRC, literacy skyrocketed in Turkey after they adopted the Latin Alphabet because reading and writing Turkish in the arabic script was a total clusterfuck.

what's the other half? also pontic Greeks are like Georgian white.

>OPs Germanic supremacist who wants to go back to runes
>OP rejects any fundamental approach and is probably Catholshit
>OP is arrogant about southern Euros and Asians who all are Orthodox philosophy bros
OPs Friedrich Barbarossa and will probably drown himself in his own puke and once again prove that Germans are scum of this earth

RARE
A
R
E