Why did Microshit ever release this abomination?

Why did Microshit ever release this abomination?

Don't they realize Tablet/PC combos always fail?

>Don't they realize Tablet/PC combos always fail?
No, because the Surface isn't a failure unlike their older offerings.

Microsoft's surface line-up is pretty good though.

Windows tablets are actually good.

surface 5 pro when?

I've been waiting for my SP5 for about as long as dollfags have been waiting for Rozen Maiden 3.

I'm just waiting for Nalvas to parody RM again

surface line up works because it isn't a tablet/pc, its a tablet with PC capabilities. It runs a rull OS, not some mobile shit, and has a good keyboard to go with it.

I've used some in the past, very very nice, especially for mobile stuff. Can easily replace a laptop, and I hope to get the SP5 whenever it comes out (need to save some)

Surface Vs iPad

Are they even selling this piece of pajeet poo?

for a full tablet PC it's selling amazingly.

These are used in the NFL stoopid applel shill.

The Surface line are basically the only "good" Windows computers. I'm basically a rabid Macfag at this point, but if I was going to buy a Windows computer today, it would be a Surface Pro (or a Surface Studio, if I had money positively spraying out my ass).

This, we ship them in my job for mobile workers and haven't had a single complaint about them

I tried to use one at their Apple rip off store once and it just kept lagging?

ok?

But they didn't fail. They're not as popular as memepads, but I wouldn't call it a fail.

Do you have one?

What do you do with it?

which one, Surface 3? the non pro models suck. Surface 4 just make sure you don't get the m3 model.

All of them.

The initial one was soooo shit with their shitty ARM processor, but even the new 4 is shit.

I really don't see a point in it. It's flimsy as fuck and not fast enough to be a real laptop to get real work done.

Also its awkward as fuck when you dock it with the shitty keyboard and try to use the touchscreen when its facing up.

Really retarded. Its a meme.

Went out of your way to say that they ripped off apple.

I like the surface, I just wish it was a bit sturdier.

I've the the standard surface 3 model, and yeah, it gets laggy at times. On the upside, I use it mainly for school. It's hard to procrastinate on something that won't let me goof around like I would on my gaming rig.

I have a Surface RT2. If you don't mind lack of software (though I have it jailbreaked) it's nice. Can do all my school work with office then play FF on the emulators, battery lasts like 11 hours too

What the fuck is "real work" you moron? You see people doing "real work" on fucking 10 year old Thinkpads just fine. Looks like you should first try to finish "real school" and prepare for the "real world" cause it's gonna slap you in the face so heavy.

I've owned a Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, and they have definitely been up for "real world" tasks. The only drawback on the Surface Pros is probably that it's just really impossible to use them on your lap. Currently I use a Dell Latitude but I can't say I switched cuz the Surface wasn't up for it, because it was.

Things are not memes, you're just poor. But once you have a job and are able to afford things you'll learn to like stuff.

>t.Ipadshitter
Windows tablets are superior to iFacebookMachine and Android

I think the windows tablet/pc think is great. Given how every windows laptop I've used has a shitty touchpad compared to macbooks, I can just tap my screen.

This. Now they just need to get QC up to par with apple.

This

Using a cube i7stylus which is pretty much a surface pro3/4 hybrid chinkified. But keyboard + pen/touch is a pretty good interface at these small sizes.

And after a quick heatsink mod, it performs well enough for normie tasks and as a substitute portable Pc, shit battery for laptop use though.

My office got me this as an upgrade for an MBA 13. Battery life is shit, which is the only thing I miss from the Macbook. I can't say how it compares to a Surface because I haven't used one yet.

They are heavily discounting and starting to pull SP4, so any fay now.

It's a great laptop substitute though for university in my opinion,
Screen looks fucking fantastic, digitizer is fun to play with,
Software works well, keyboard is actually decent [signature version]
Yes it doesn't have the grunt of most modern laptop alternatives though and the battery life could be butter, but still for what i'm doing it's perfectly suitable in providing a comfy computer experience

But the surface pro is like half the price per spec as a macbook and the studio is literally a laptop with a nice screen

Op blown the fuck out in his own thread.

Face it, Microsoft does make some good shit (like backdoors).

Wife gave me a SP4 for Valentine's Day (and of course, SP5 is all but announced now).

I love the damn thing. I had an SP1 way back and this is better in every way.