Do you stand with Taiwan?

Do you stand with Taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

info-buddhism.com/Human-Rights-in-Tibet-before-1959_Robert_Barnett.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3W5QpeWkU
upi.com/Archives/1984/09/17/Exiled-Tibetans-say-12-million-killed-during-Chinese-rule/9452464241600/
tibetoffice.org/tibet-info/invasion-after
youtu.be/t57URqSp5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=CgadUdNcRZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

No.

arr rook same

China is too big, if Taiwan was smart they should submit to it.

Why would I stand for a particular province of the People's Republic of China?
What makes this province so special???

I stand for all provinces!

taiwan = republic of china

they are real china

Hell No

yes
as an independent cunt, not as a province.

I stand with Tzuyu

t. PRC

>taiwan
>independent cunt

Says who?

says tzuyu

Hi gaijin-san. I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.

Yes. They are real China. The commies on the mainland should be nuked

CHINA#1
TAIWAN #2

they should submit to my dick

Hong Kong #1
Taiwan #2
China #6

t. white man with yellow fever #6666556

Yes. I'm using ASUS PC and Acer phone. I don't want to be eardropped by PRC.

CCP 50cent party should be busy.
Taiwan and Tibet are not China.

if its not "china"

then why is it on the passport?

When?

>literally not China
>"HURDUR THEY ARE DA REAL CHINA HAHAHEJ LMAO"

Hong Kong = PRC

NIGGER GOOK CHINK NIP FAGGOT CUNT FUCKER BITCH WHORE CHINESE SCUMBAG FUCKTOY

>Taiwan is Germany’s fifth most important trading partner in Asia, behind Hong Kong, and ranks 33rd among Germany’s trading partners worldwide. Conversely, Germany is Taiwan’s principal trading partner in the EU. German companies are active in virtually all sectors in Taiwan and have frequently had a presence there for many years.
Yes, but not officially necause muh one china policy.

PRC has UN seat and is recognised by many UN member
ROC, well......

she looks korean

China owns Taiwan

Of course.
I like Taiwan and Hong Kong

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

Fugg she is perfect.

Tibet was less free under itself than under China
It was literally a backwards feudal society with slavery even, of their own people

Do Xinjiang, Ningxia, and Guangxi deserve independence?

Do Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Macau, Hong Kong and Chongqing?

do singapore?

She should be given South Korean citizenship tbqh

Ok if you meant that justify killing 6 million Tibetians and annexing the country..
Not to mention that the "cruelty" of serfdom in Tibet is more of the distortions by CCP than historical reality.
info-buddhism.com/Human-Rights-in-Tibet-before-1959_Robert_Barnett.html

Isnt Singapore an independent state?

taiwan are the jews of china sea, seriously, they are what israel is to the sand nigger land that is to asia

Yes. The British put up a great fight against the Japs to ensure its independence

>an autist on Sup Forums defines his country's foreign policy

Taiwan's pretty cool. Yes.

So you like China.

>info buddhism.com

Wow what an amazing and unbiased source on Taiwan.

>6 million
????
Oh you mean 6 gorillion

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3W5QpeWkU

It's pretty shit and that is the reason most of their young ones leave

Even more leave Taiwan than the PRC

Why is an obvious Chinaman posting under American proxy?
Go away Chinaman.

>t. Wang, studying in California

It's actually copied straight from the foreign department's website.

[spoiler]no :^)[/spoiler]

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3W5QpeWkU

My dick stands erect when I see their women.

how do chinese girls learn korean so fast and get into the kpop industry?

>American History and Geography Education

She is rather bland.

t. Not Korean

You have no fucking argument so you accuse my pure white english blood of being tainted by your gook filth.

Find me a credible source about "6 million deaths in Tibet".

Or, you are making up shit.

There's a lot of things to hate China for. You don't have to lie.

Surely it is.

This sentence
>Yes, but not officially necause muh one china policy.

Source.

underaged

Hong Kong is part of the PRC, but is a dependent territory with its own system and government. Dependent territories are usually referenced without its ruler. IE: You don't call Greenland, ''Denmark'' do you?

They are the real China though? The commies brainwashed the mainland and kicked the real government out. The former government went into exile in Taiwan and still claims it's former territory today. Many Chinese people went to that island.

Taiwanese tourists in Japan are like a flower standing proud to the sky in a deserted muddy wasteland, such a heaven sent gift of the Chinese race.

This

Did you fight your yellow fever? Or did you accept it immediately?

Are you sickened by how attracted you are to the Asian race? About how much you love the company of East Asian women? About how natural and perfect it feels to be inside an East Asian woman?

china wirr grow rarger

Um yes, Hong Kong SHOULD be independent? Are you actually fucking retarded? Hong Kong uses a seperate system along with Macau from China. They have their own police, government, etc. They were a part of GB until 1997. They have freedom of speech laws that aren't present in the mainland. They aren't treated like Beijing or Shanghai, they are treated with the One country, two systems'' policy. I thought aussies weren't so fucking retarded.

t. American

#FREESINGAPORE

I'm not sickened. I accepted my yellow fever as soon as I got it. East asians are #1. Absolutely CANNOT stand shitskin asians though.

ayy lmao

I included the Singapore quote because he talked about how GB fought to defend it, but they also fought to defend Hong Kong? The aussies are only good at banting.

this girl is a 10 in taiwan

how do you guys know so mch about asian history?

i never learned shit in school about this only about the jews

this is a 10 in canada

and how much does she get in canada out of ten?

>6 millions
My god. I meant to say 1.2 million deaths out of 6 million people. The fact that Tibetans were directly and indirectly genocided by the Chinese government is nonetheless solid.
upi.com/Archives/1984/09/17/Exiled-Tibetans-say-12-million-killed-during-Chinese-rule/9452464241600/
tibetoffice.org/tibet-info/invasion-after

the girls who look likeher dont exist here

in canada the girls usually black/white washed and look ugly whores

See this is what I fucking hate. People always assume Americans are the dumbest people on the planet. It's literally just /bantz/. I studied this shit in HS. Americans on this board who are ''dumb'' are literally just under-aged. There's a lot more than you think btw.

but its scientifically proven that 90% of americans are in fact dumb

I love my Chinese girlfriend so much.
I feel like murdering her parents so they won't prevent us from being together.

Why do Chinese girls have to respect their parents so much?

>Exiled Tibetans
You mean the ones that lost power? Of course they'll be butthurt, China took away their slaves.

why dont you respect your parents?

Guess I'm in the 10%. -tip-

I also run a history channel on youtube with 500k+ subs. Guess that makes more sense to you.

Do Korean girls date white boys who have a history of dating white girls? Or are boys who have dated white girls too degenerate for them?

smart guy

The PRC forbids anyone to have proper diplomatic relations because they consider it a rogue province.If a nation breaks this rule the PRC breaks off economic relations which is very harmful for most countries.

Indian girls are the same here.
Indians aren't on average prettier than white girls, but they behave great, very honorable to their parents, not whorish, etc. so if you can meet a pretty one, you're pretty much made.
There's a cute Indian at my workplace. Thought she might be Russian (Tartar)/Persian at first because she is so light-skinned. If a white girl looked as good as her, she'd be a stuck up bitch, but this Indian is great.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
A

FUCKING

P A K I
A
K
I

>tfw no paki gf

Indians:
>brown and decent behaviour

Latinas:
>brown and whorish behaviour

Enjoy your degeneracy.

>tfw I reply to an American on Sup Forums and now have to be acutely aware that I am probably speaking to a non-white anyway

>making an assumption then applying to your argument
That's an astonishing logic m8
>butthurt
You mean as butthurt as Serbs who failed to invade Croatia and Bosnia thanks to NATO? Coming from the ones who play the victims, that's very interesting to hear.

No

>Republic
>Real China

FYROM passport says Republic of Macedonia when it's a fake state of Bulgarians + Albanians.

this is a 10 in vermont

t. vermonter

Who's assuming now. I don't play the victim nor do i care what happened when i was 5 years old

So privide me with an evidence of enslaved Tibetans.
You are only showing off your plain ignorance in historical facts, not willing to be informed by any source.

Twice is shit
youtu.be/t57URqSp5Ew
Taiwan is part of china

At first glance I thought that cow was sucking a dick.

3 members of Twice are japs

whats your point?

Taiwanese and Hong Kongese hate CCP, why do you think Umbrella revolution happened?
Taiwan never get a seat in UN because of veto of PRC.

well said. still their human hunting is on-going.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgadUdNcRZU

I thought they left because of jobs

it's a pretty good place to live if you have money. I have japanese friends who moved to taiwan specifically because it IS so nice

the problem is that both countries believe in racial rule over legal rule, legal separation won't create racial separateness. the people in each country still FEEL kinship, and that won't ever go away.

my impression at the moment is that taiwan is simply being integrated into the PRC in a manner similar to guanxi, they have effective independence in all ways except economic.

I accepted that my children will be mongoloid a long time ago. I just hope they keep the math skills but are less shy.

I know if I have kids with a white woman my children will be dumb as fuck. that's what ultimately drove me to submit to asian genetics

just like americans "mistreat" blacks and mexicans. we're so racist and dey didn du nuffin wrong. dey was good boys.

okay. we get it. go away now.

Yes.