Which email provider does Sup Forums recommend that respects my freedoms?

Which email provider does Sup Forums recommend that respects my freedoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#email
pestmeester.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>remote service
>respects freedom
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of something

Try Riseup or Autistici. To get in Autistici, you have to make it sound like you're a member of Antifa, which isn't hard.

I recommend Autistici.

>We have no coordinator, and no spokesperson, and decisions are not reached by voting.
>"Autism with invention generates sharing"

What the fuck is this shit?

this
not this

nobody respects your anything on the internet, user. coding monkeys aren't your friends. you have to self-host if you want to be in control.

email is federated.
There is no problem in having an email server on your own computer and have it send mail to another server.
You can use a raspberry Pi if you are strapped for cash

cock mail. You can have @hitler.rocks

protonmail, tutanota

Gmail

protonmail

privacytools.io/#email

The mail protocol itself is not even designed to be secure or private

This.

your own email server

What's wrong with yandex mail?

Yandex

This, just do it.

f mail

Use whatever service you want, just encrypt it with pgp.

I actively use accounts with both Gmail and Yandex. The issue I have with Yandex is that I frequently get caught in their outgoing spam filter when outside of the web client, eg: git-send-email

Push text through TCP and set up a listening server on each of your contacts. Run everything 4 times through 4 different public keys in PGP and you should be secure.

>pgp
lel fuck off

kgb

This

cock.li

Except most home IP ranges are blacklisted through DNSBLs and the trust-based approach to spam filtering makes it harder for fresh email domains to establish – a few retards clicking “spam” automatically puts you on their spammer’s list.

The email federation has been undermined ever since the vast majority of users is with the top 5 mail providers.

this, but technically any would be fine provided everything you sent and received was PGP encrypted

but we know that's never happening

> (OP)
>Use whatever service you want, just encrypt it with pgp.
This.

>pgp
>not gpg

G Suite

Pros:
>it just works

Cons:
>botnet

sup putin

I use Proton Mail

Protonmail, I guess. Neither Five Eyes nor EU.

How would you set a proper email server?
The company I work with uses yahoo mail for their contact info.
I was thinking of using this
pestmeester.nl/ as refrence
But install debian on USB flash drive and use an old PC as a portable webserver + email server.
Any suggestions?

no backdoor

i2p-bote.

what do you think about posteo?

don't you get perma spam filtered by popular email providers when hosting your own server ?