Based Trump

Based Trump.

aclu.org/news/aclu-comment-congressional-move-allow-internet-providers-sell-consumer-data-without-permission

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMksnSaAJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good ... hope people stop using botnets soon cause they are getting fed up with whats happening to their data ... only a market as free as it can get can make a change

too bad trump is such a democrat and doesnt really care about conservative principles but its a good thing overall

> Wouldn't it be better if the CIA could just go and buy the info they wanted rather than all this messy wiretap stuff

DRUMPFTKINS BTFO!!!!

Thank god. I was beginning to think my data was sitting there rotting.

That's why you shouldn't vote for Trump and imigrate to Canada until the situation calmed down.

>it's a good thing that my daddy trump wants to fuck me over
Hi cuck

>the government has any say in what 2 parties do with data that gets transferred in a voluntary exchange

try again Stalin ...

Read the ToS before you sign up for some dumb shit next time and when it says the company can do whatever the fuck it wants with your data simply don't agree to it.

I know basic economics and human relationships are hard to understand for lefties like you.

>Congress
>Trump

Hello Yuropoor, having a nice morning?

Go gargle Trump balls you fucking loser.

this literally has nothing to do with Trump at all since Trump is pretty much a centrist

This is basic economics 101 and independent of Trump.

TL;DR: Government get out

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMksnSaAJ4

>i love authoritarian dick down my throat
fuck off cuck

k im done with you ... reminder you have to be over 18 to post here

I see you got BTFO so now you're leaving.

Goodbye cuck, don't choke on the long dick of the free market that you love so much. Loser.

>voluntary
how is it voluntary if you have no other choice?
>inb4 install gentoo
yeah you try convincing normies to install an os they can't use and work in programs incompatible with the industry standards

providers and companies must be forced by the government to work for the people, not use people as products

>authoritarian
>less govt control
wew lad

>i have to use Netflix
>i have to use X

fuck off. The worst mistake you lefties do is pretend that there is no choice in the first place - which plays right into the hand of the ebil corporations you hate so much. You literally hand them the power of you on a silver platter.

This is also an entirely seperate issue. What the point here is and was completely different.

The government has no say in what 2 parties are agreeing or not agreeing to. Its a slippery slope. If it can arbitrarily decide that it can do so when someone gets an iPhone from Verizon whats stopping it from trying to fuck with someone who buys an old thinkpad in a garage sale? Nothing.

The power is ultimately in the hands of the consumer - we just have to exercise it and BITCHING AND WHINING and pretending that nothing will ever change because le corporations are so ebil :(! doesnt do anything.

>you
>not a cuck
cucks 4 trump

cucks 4 trump
cucks 4 trump
cucks 4 trump
lozozlzozllozlozlzozlozl

Do i hear 1000$ for trumps credit card details?

>you literally hand them the power of you
This. It's funny, you could make a killing by (re)creating things that already exist plus as much privacy as you can manage to give your users.

Trust seems to be at an all time low, if you made a pure social media website with a good layout and some form of guaranteed privacy, I don't see how it couldn't take off.
Not sure why people aren't creating ISPs, maybe they are, I'm not versed in these things. If possible, just wipe the servers clean every 24 hours of any sort of data. Maybe piggyback off local businesses by giving them cheap and fast WiFi as long as they agree to advertise it around the customer "x internet, slogan, also cheap and fast buy me : ) )."

>f you made a pure social media website with a good layout and some form of guaranteed privacy, I don't see how it couldn't take off.

well the problem with that is the following:

how do you actually make money with this website?! you have to pay for servers, bandwith and what not. It costs a shit ton to host all of this.

FB simply collects data and presents itself as the premier marketing platform and sells ads because the targeting that can be done is so precise its ridiculously easy to make money with FB ads. They have so mcu hdata they know what person is most likely to buy a t-shirt with a red heart on it.

Big corps spend 50k-100k a month on FB ads and get a few million in return. No wonder they love it.

What has to change is that dumb fucking people click on ads (spoiler: this is never going to change).

won't be a problem once your ISP takes off