Rate my build guys. Is there way to make it slightly cheaper?

Rate my build guys. Is there way to make it slightly cheaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

msi.com/Motherboard/support/B150M-PRO-VD.html#down-bios
computeruniverse.net/en/products/90679702/gigabyte-ga-b250m-d2v.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no amd

get ready to borrow a skylel cpu from a friend.

rx 47 with a Pentium? Please no

really great budget entry level build, I plan to suggest this exact build to a friend of mine, although

>b150 + a kabby lake
you will need to update the bios first

hey it will work beautifully. thats not the issue OP should be worrying about.

why?

why?

>you will need to update the bios first
why?

>Actually paying for a monitor.
>Not stealing one from the public library.

Your taxes already paid for it.

>implying in russia we have public libraries with monitors

>Rank 19" TN shit where hobos and old people have already coughed every disease in the world on it

thanks but no thanks

They are lying

Only the latest BIOS revision for that motherboard supports Kaby Lake. If you get one from an older batch without the bios update you will have no way to install the CPU unless you have a Skylake CPU to update the BIOS first and then replace it. Spend like 10-20 dollars more and get a B250 to be on the safe side if you're gonna get that processor.

It may come with the right bios on it. But there's a risk you're taking.

about what?

B150 Chipset motherboards are intended for Skylake CPUs, you will still need to update its bios to support Kaby Lake CPUs

msi.com/Motherboard/support/B150M-PRO-VD.html#down-bios

If you dont want to do this get a Kaby Lake ready chipset like the B250, which is more expensive

Are you retarded?

You need a 2xx mobo to support kaby lake or you will have to mess with the bios on that 150.
You don't need 500w psu

about everything except the BIOS thing (which is true but not exactly hard to do)

rly? didnt know that.
how about this one
computeruniverse.net/en/products/90679702/gigabyte-ga-b250m-d2v.asp

That will work
That +20 euro price though

ok got it

yes, otherwise I wouldn't be there

>You don't need 500w psu
what do you I need then?

The PSU is fine. Some people here lol...

who long do you plan to use it?

dual cores will become obsolete in less than 2 years

>yes, otherwise I wouldn't be there
made me kek. good night, Sup Forums.

>2017
>dual-core
eh...
I'd say hold out for Ryzen R5/R3 and if that turns out to be disappointing you had time to save for a quad core intel. two cores are on the brink of obsolescence for gaymin.

Yep either hold up for R3 or get an FX8300 now.

Dual core simply doesn't cut it anymore. Like BF1 is close to unplayable on a dual core.

Pretty good build as long as you're sure you can update the BIOS for Kabylake.

You could maybe get a case and monitor for free off whatever Craigslist is called in your country, tough?

Well those will be more expensive. Assuming A320 motherboards come out and are about 50yuros, that's still going to be like 50 yuros more expensive for the lowest tier R3 CPU.

Also more expensive, but not the worst idea.

OP is looking for the cheapest thing decent, though. The G4560 is good for that even if it'll be obsolete in 2 years max.

I think it makes more sense for the OP to just get a G4560 now and upgrade to Zen2 in 2018 or Zen3 in 2019.

You could wait for the RX570 to come out which will make the RX470 slightly cheaper.
So.. early April. 1 month.

Get the RX460. It doesn't require external power so you can skimp further on the PSU and save more money on your GPU.