*yaaaawwwn*

*yaaaawwwn*

Good morning wagecuck!

Oh my it's not morning now is it? Right, right it's almost 2 pm on the East Coast. You're still at work for a few more hours before you have to sit in traffic to get back home to eat your disgusting frozen dinner and then try to get some shut-eye before another 12-hour day with no breaks tomorrow!

Anyways I just wanted to stop by to tell you to keep working hard. Your efforts are truly appreciated............ When I spend your tax dollars on my Steam game collection. KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_js06IOuLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this

>implying I pay taxes

Well?

I'm assuming the wagies are still at work and haven't gotten a bathroom break to check Sup Forums on their phones yet.

No worries, I'm sure they'll see it in the spare 30 minutes they have when they get home from work tonight.

this is premium b8 friend

keep doing what you're doing, you trigger way too many people

>see shit thread
>check flag
>yep, it's a maplenigger

Rangeban syrup jockeys WHEN?

>international board
>makes a thread for canadian people only
I don't get it

How new are you? This shit has been stolen from /r9k/ over and over again.

Oh i'm sure.

Wagies always get bottom-bothered that someone isn't leading the miserable slave life they are. They always bellow out: "H-h-how dare you not work??!! THAT'S STEALING, WE MSUT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY(aka my jewish bosses' pockets)

The best part is how many buttblasted wagies read this thread, tears swell up in their eyes but they don't post anything because they'll get further ridiculed by me.

>How new are you? This shit has been stolen from /r9k/ over and over again.

I have made most of those.

yeah it pops up on Sup Forums around this time of year and around christmas

people bite every time

Well wagies?

>implying canadians don't decide who get rangebanned and who doesn't

kek

this

another day, another dollar

I work for the gubmint, I just shitpost at a different location for part of the day.

Normies pay me 3x what you get and I still do nothing.

it's 21:36

>mfw at work
>mfw taking a shit
>mfw read this post

>Normies pay me 3x what you get and I still do nothing

What do you think I "get"?

I live off my invested inheritance and a few other passive income ventures. Stay buttblasted. LMAO

i literally sleep all day and get high and make more money than you ever will. Only difference is you get a good pension but your salary is shit and stagnant, which is ok because my retirement is more than covered.

Then you aren't neet. Congrats.

How am I not a NEET if i'm unemployed?

Better go check those stocks moneycuck. Don't want them to go under and cut off your tendie supply!

oh god u really got me canda!!!
im so freaking mad right now!!! ungh111

Just came back from college, which is only 4 hours and i make cash by buying stocks and securities of government.

I'm literally making money by almost doing nothing. Enjoy being poor.

It's ok, I've got room. If you're a cool dude you can come visit my penthouse in Toronto, I'm throwing a party tomorrow - I only party on Saturdays, Thursdays and Mondays. That's when the wagecucks are out.

You're wrong. I've been sleeping all day and have to go to work for 5pm. I won't be out until midnight and then I have to get up and be in for 9am tomorrow.

If you aren't going to be a productive member of society then please kill yourself but then again I don't care because you're Canadian so you aren't wasting my tax dollars.

>If you aren't going to be a productive member of society then please kill yourself

And who's going to make me, wagecuck?

>but then again I don't care because you're Canadian so you aren't wasting my tax dollars.

Your welfare system is even more lenient than ours. Don't worry there's tons of my American NEET brethren enjoying your taxes.

I work online, make my own schedule and make YEARS ahead of what you make you fucking leaf.

you're not on r9k bro. how exactly is this int related?

I literally get paid several hundred dollars every day for the time I spend shitting

Neet!

I'm afraid you're on the Sup Forumsgenerals/ portion of the website. There are no more international threads on the international board. Only country/language specific threads to talk to your own people.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_js06IOuLE

Yeah but to be fair, I will have some progression in my life, will meet many interesting people in my job and have some sense of fulfillment from my work. You, on the other hand, will piss your life away on videogames, slowly go insane from isolation and probably kill yourself before you turn 30.

>I work online, make my own schedule and make YEARS ahead of what you make you fucking leaf.

No, no you don't.

I made $230k gross income in 2015.

I'm somehow skeptical a working online cuck made anything above $10/hr filling out surveys all day or doing some mTurk bullshit.

How can wagekeks find comfort from their shitty lives? Really, I would go crazy from such torture

ikr

Whatever, we need plebs to work for us. There's only so few upper management, patrician positions in society.

I can just find you and beat the living shit out of you until you either get a job or are dead.

>Canada

Your life is a spook my property. When the time comes someones might will crush your pathetic illusion.

>I can just find you and beat the living shit out of you until you either get a job or are dead

You wouldn't be capable of it.

I not only lift but I also box. You see, I have the time and energy for it. You as a wageslave can barely find enough time for leisurely activities, let alone working on improving yourself.

But don't worry, I am a noble NEET, I would not beat you when you're on the floor or sucker punch you, unlike you, my wageslave counterpart.

Anyway, skedaddle. Shouldn';t you be earning more money for your jewish boss?

>tfw friend of a friend just got me a freelancing job
>taught me how to program mobile apps and gave me a few contracts
>sit at home coding for 2 hours a day, finish the contract at the end of the week
>$1500 per contract
>$1500 per week working 10 hours a week
>all the time in the world and the all the money I need to fill that time with an interesting life

true master race reporting in. i didnt know this kind of life was possible. i literally didnt know i could be this comfy