Anybody else maps Ctrl to Caps Lock? Like seriously, Shift was made for a reason. If you use Caps Lock...

Anybody else maps Ctrl to Caps Lock? Like seriously, Shift was made for a reason. If you use Caps Lock, you suffer from babby syndrome

>haha does anybody else do this? Because if you don't you're a fucking degenerate
Okay

I remapped it to ">" because my mechanical keyboard doesn't have that key between the shift and the Z in your picture.

now capslock is my dedicated shitposting key

>Shift was made for a reason
And Caps Lock wasn't?
In any case I never use Caps Lock, but I'm used to the Ctrl position so I don't need to bind it anywhere else

>Do you do what I do? because if you do not do what I do you are somehow eligible for the target of ridicule.

Ya got meh

>samefagging this hard
I can see your new :^)

>kys

I don't understand all this fucking retardation about never needing caps lock. What if you want to type an acronym? Or the name of a constant in code? How spastically do you have to keep switching shift key as you type A_LONG_WORD without caps lock?

> just hold one shift key

I touch type.

>typing descriptive constant names whilst holding down shift

Hunt and Peck is now an IT skill

>Doesn't use caps to scream like a triggered nazifemitransgenderlesbianleftist to retarted people
LIMMAO KYS AUTISTIC FAGGOT

>NOT KEEPING SHIFT PRESSED DOWN WITH YOUR PINKY FINGER TO TYPE IN ALLCAPS
GET A LOAD OF THIS CASUAL

I'm mapping both ctrl and esc to capslock
If pressed with another key - it acts as a ctrl
If pressed alone - it acts as an esc

This is actually smart

>17+983+750-2+100+20+35+50+40+5+4+1+2+12+3-3
>STILL HAVING PINKIES
STOP MAKING ME LAUGH AT THIS FAGGOT

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE
COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER PLEASE

IF YOUR HAND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PIC RELATED YOU'RE BASICALLY A FAGGOT

I actually mapped to ESC for two reason:
1. I actually have babby syndrome.
2. My hands are small, so when using Vim it's easier to switch between Interactive and Normal mode.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S DISGUSTING

IKR

Guide for a fag?

> (You)
> (You)
>>samefagging this hard

JP how did you regrow your ring finger?