Why is phoneposting so hated? It's just browsing Sup Forums and making a post using other kind of device. Is it autism...

Why is phoneposting so hated? It's just browsing Sup Forums and making a post using other kind of device. Is it autism? pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

Phoneposters are younger and usually shitpost more, so are automatically more autistic. Plus, saucefags and phoneposting usually go hand in hand.

They can avoid bans and shitpost a lot
Phoneposters fucking got my IP range banned at home

t. Posting from a phone

I think I've been in this trailer before...

It encourages shitposting. Prove me wrong.

phoneposters are people who have lifes and don't spend the majority of their day behind a screen.
people like that are not welcome here.

this graph is utter bullshit.

I was browsing and posting on Sup Forums on my phone way back in 2007 (old sony ericsson K800)
back then there wasn't any captcha so I could post with opera mini

lurk more

>this graph is utter bullshit
>anecdotal evidence
why don't you shove your phone back up your ass and ask your boyfriend to call you again

Daily reminder that phoneposters are the niggers of the internets.

>dat pick
you would at least expect him to have a proper stance, but fucking no, not even that.

On the contrary, OP, I think the pic is very much related.

I have that heater

this
I can't post on the go because of phoneshitters anymore DDDDDDD----------:

>tfw you want to pose for a cool picture that makes you look totally badass, but your mom doesn't allow you to wear shoes indoors

>Sup Forums cancer killing Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised?

>want to make a meaningful, constructive post to a good thread while at work
>some autist leasing before me already got the IP banned

>tfw 29 and shitpost from pc and phone

u mad?

he mad

you cant even tell if a poster is phoneposting. and its not like its any easier to banevade or samefag

t.phoneposter

Phoneposters unironically shitpost... A lot

t. Phone and desktop poster

>pick

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

People who complain about phone posters remind me of Usenet users complaining about Eternal September. The number of people accessing the internet via mobile has already surpassed the number using desktop computers/laptops, and most new internet users only own a phone.

Phoneposting is literally the future of the internet.

>Phoneposting is literally the future of the internet.
How? Look at the leaks, phones aren't safe. You only prove that consumers are ignorant, and that phones are the future of consumer technology. Why would welcoming literal retards and their low effort posts be a good thing?

It's Sup Forums and Sup Forums

The double whammy of shitposting

>Look at the leaks, phones aren't safe. You only prove that consumers are ignorant, and that phones are the future of consumer technology. Why would welcoming literal retards and their low effort posts be a good thing?

I never said that it was a good thing. And you're not wrong when you say that consumers are ignorant and that phones are the future of consumer technology. So just like Usenet users couldn't stop the flood of retards, we can't stop the flood of phoneposters.

look, I don't wanna bring my pc with me when I'm shitting, ok?

>newfag who's only been on Sup Forums since 2011 when I was 22
>found out about Sup Forums apps a year ago
>start phone posting
>"phone posters reeeeeeee"

sorry is was my fone autocorrect :^)

>people who have lifes and don't spend the majority of their day behind a screen.
so they live their lives lookin down on a fucking phone? Get out. Yes, GET OUT.

Pic related.

>25 years old
>posting from my tablet
I think it is more that NEETs are too poor to buy a tablet/smartphone and are simply jealous.

Face it: your "sekret klub" isn't that secret anymore.
The only ways out is finding another place or accept it.

>implying we don't already know that
If there was somewhere else with as large a community as Sup Forums made up of the same oldfags who were around back before Chanology, I would go there in a heartbeat.

All the alternatives are either shit (Leddit), dead (7chan, dejimachan, etc.), or both (infinitychan).

Because Sup Forums and g specifically is for NEETs and they can't handle people posting on the go in public.
t. employed in the tech industry

/lgbt/

>Sup Forums
>high quality posting

Sup Forums used to be a decent place.
Newfag from 2006 here.
Shit went downhill fast.

Post quality was still pretty decent on some boards when moot left and slightly after. The massive influx due to this election pretty much ended most of the quality posting though. I hope moot is pissing out kidney stones for the rest of his life for leaving this site to Hiroyuki who did nothing to stop the massive influx of traffic.

what do you think the bucket is for?