Find flags whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

Get regional map templates oplk.imgur.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Progress update on v2

great job lad

Is there anything I can do to help? got nothing to do right now

You could help sort the Dutch, Belgian and German flags into their respective folders

The script can be downloaded here

Alright will do

Could you give me a quick heads up on how you do these? How do I attach the regions flag to the folder etc.?

Doing Belarus now for example.

The country folder contains folders for each of the provinces/regions, and the flags of those regions (i.e., the regions' flags themselves are NOT in the region's folder). Cities (in each region) go in the folders. Pic related might help

Okay got it, and do you also do administrative regions in the specific provinces or only the provinces/regions of the country?

If there's a hierarchy I go with a line of folders, if you're doing Germany maybe you could do Bayern > Oberbayern > München

I completed Spain. Moving on to France now

What's going on ITT?

Sorting or making flags?

We're migrating the flags to a new folder

Sorting, but I just noticed that the flags are out of date.
Should I sort them according to the old subdivisions, since the new ones dont have flags?

Ah, France? If they're out of date I just remove them.

B-but there wont be any flags then

Yeah that's a problem.
Do city flags then? Idk really

Does anyone have that Singapore template? Pic unrelated.

this one?

Yep, that's the one. Thank you, good sir. Pic unrelated again.

Leaving it for now. I'm doing Italy right now which also needs a little work

I've completed the municipalities of Malta btw, so you don't need to do that

Doing Austria now

bumping with yugoslavia

What have you done/are you going to do?

There are way too many flags then.

Finished my AP Geography exam today, it was the last one. Going to work on creating the US county/city flags.

>Finished my AP Geography exam today
Sounds good lad, how did it go?

R8

Drenthe (Dutch province) here:

That's Assen though

Mate it was insanely easy. For sure scored 69/75 multiple choice, narrowed the rest down to two answers for 4 of them and had to take a wild guess on 2. Free responses were a complete joke in comparison to the released questions from previous years.

Austria
Italy
Slovenia
Spain

working on Croatia right now

Noice.
What were the two answers you had to guess?

Also, is that you, the user who had to make a report on a developing country, Laos in particular?

Right. I'm doing Ukraine, finished Belarus and all the green countries here .

Didn't someone do the Ukraine already?

Are you sure?

>islands not connected to mainland
Triggered

Reposting Asia template if anyone needs it. Posting from phone so no idea if the quality is still the same

It says so on your map

Nah red means done by someone. Blue means I'm doing it

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/tree/master/flags

Oh alright, sorry about that

One of the questions was about cargo transfer and I sperged out and didn't know any of the terms of the answer choices. The other one was something to do with choosing the nation which best fit the culture based on a picture they gave us. I'm usually pretty good with culture, but not with the differences between Balkan nations, so I had NO idea.

And yes, that's me.

oh, you're not using the regionals+province script?

Do you think /flag/tism helped you in any way?

>but not with the differences between Balkan nations
That would be quite difficult for me as well, indeed. Still, two wrong answers from 75 can't fuck up the exam in any way.

Also, what exactly should have been included in the report?

Not him obviously, but for me, not really 2bh.

What country should i make a municipalitie map for, i think it would be pointles to make a regional map for countries like Cuba and the Domnican Republic.

>couldnt find thread in the catalog because subject in name field
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Belgium maybe, since someone is working on it

test

test2

Looks good m8

I am already in the progress of making it

Flag, history, how to get there, landmarks, etc. etc.

YES. /flag/tism was actually super helpful, I've become SO much better at geography from working with maps and shit. I was able to properly identify this map with a bunch of fairly difficult African countries which would have been tricky last fall. Couple of the cultural geography questions were also pretty easy due to shit I learned while doing /flag/tism

bump

test

r8? started a little over a week ago

t3st

no regionals master race here

/flag/tism has gotten to the point where regular flag collecting is not even autistic anymore regional flag collecting is where the real autism is at

I still collect countries...

Does anyone have the ice berg image of flag rarity?

Mate making the flags is the real autism :^)

Getting through these US flags, still kind of miffed that somebody is adding US city flags before me though

Test

Test 2

Mate what the fuck is this shit? Literally just... what the fuck?

I know US county flags generally aren't the best, but holy shit can anybody really look at this and say it's flyable? It breaks every rule of proper flag design.

Mighty fucking kek m8, haven't laughed that hard in a while

Making regional templates is real autism aswell.

Also there were like 2 other people that made regional templates looks like they have stoped that means more for me.

Have you seen Liberian regional flags?

Flags need to go through some kind of screening process. This shit looks like it was made by a six year old in MS Paint.

Flags shouldn't be allowed to look this bad.

rate

Guess I just have to outpace my unknown competitor, then. Serious thanks for the templates by the way, don't know where we'd all be without your max autism.

That one isn't so bad but it's pretty retarded

>Bong County
ayy lmao :^)

>click until there are none left
this triggers me can we stop an hiro please and thanks m8

Wait, that was finished? I've been pretty out of the loop on that.

3/10, look for Haiti, I can't rate any higher because it's missing

based tbeeh

you didn't need to reply twice you dumb burger

Says the guy who posted a picture of his arm to prove his whiteness and then got banned for posting a picture of his erect penis.

heh, nice try, kid

Easily 3/10, you can find Haiti in /carib/ sometimes

3/10

would be higher if you had haiti

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little leaf? I’ll have you know I have the most autism in /flag/tism, and I’ve been involved in numerous flag creations on the United States, and I have over 300 confirmed flags designed. I am trained in glossing flags and I’m the top autist in the entire thread. You are nothing to me but just another normie leaf. I will wipe you the fuck out with autism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on Sup Forums? Think again, leaf. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of /flag/tism autismos over the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your map. You’re fucking done, leaf. I create any flag, anytime, and I can out-autism you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic autism. Not only am I extensively trained in glossing flags, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the flags across the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable no-autism map off the face of your computer, you little leaf. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your normie map was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have had more respect for my level of autism. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn leaf. I will shit autistic flag making all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, leaf.

And thank you for all the flags

3/10
Says he cant obtain Western Sahara what a pleb

I've seen this copypasta at least 52 times before, I know I counted every single one, I have a photographic memory. I see it pasted everywhere by low life unoriginal fucking shit cunts such as yourself. And you know what, it isn't funny. I didn't even giggle. I didn't even smile a little bit. NOT EVEN A FUCKING LITTLE BIT. You could have got a psychologist to analyse my facial expressions and body language and they'd come up with fucking nothing. I am dead inside when I read your memes, and I have to listen to Evanescence to wake me up inside again. I had absolutely no emotion at the bottom of my soul, a part from disgust. I hate this meme bullshit, more than I hate that shitty doge meme. You're probably like "doge meme is so funny le wow xDDD". Fucking shitty meme copying faggot plebeian. How do you live with yourself? Being so mentally deficient that you are physically incapable of an single original thought, that you have to copy paste shitty internet memes? How sad. How pathetic. Why don't you kill yourself? If I were you, I'd honestly kill myself right now. Memes are an art. Memes take effort and artistic integrity to create, and you think you can just spam that stupid shit and pass it as a 'meme'. You don't know what MEMEING is. Every meme I've created is original, and actually funny, you don't know anything about harvesting memes. You're honestly a fucking deadset idiot, ruining the meme community for you own pathetic self indulgences. You seriously think this copypasta is funny? LOL you're a deadset fucking mentally deficient cunt.

i do have haiti

A kid from Ottawa was posting his normie map without Haiti between statements of proving his whiteness.

One of of the threads he browsed had a member who was dank, from Charlotte, and had massive autism. One day the Charlotte autismo shocked everyone by walking into class entering the thread, typing a statement reading "Guys, I've decided to channel my autism and create flags for all known US counties."

Several weeks tick by and at the end of those weeks, when the Charlotte autist is almost complete with his massively autistic flag project, the Ottawa kid enters /flag/tism, readies his fingers, and posts his non Haiti normie map for the millionth time, disgusting the massively autistic Charlotte bro. The Ottawa kid waits in recluse for the next response.

Charlotte bro came to, visibly disgusted and asked the kid from Ottawa, “Why are you such a normie who wants a 3/10 for a map without Ottawa!?"

The Ottawa kid said, “I felt too insecure about my true Asian heritage, so I posted pictures of stolen body parts and maps without Haiti to attempt to gain acceptance in the autistic community of /flag/tism".

>autistic enough to fuck up the edited copypasta
Fuck :^)

fuck you, bigot

sup goyims

Hello Sup Forums

What are the flags in the middle? Excluding xx and f a m, I know of those.

Fuck should I change þ to in the filename? 'th'?

Nigeria
>

Update

I'll paint countries red (i.e. done by other anons) when PK accepts them

finished passing my asian flags
also added a nice crudely drawn old nepalese regional