OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANDROID SMARTPHONES

OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANDROID SMARTPHONES

Every time I have an old person come into my store complaining that their phone isn't working, they've got like 7 of those "cleaner" apps installed. Are they installing this shit on their own? Are they literally too stupid to know what is good and what is bad?

At least when they have iPhones they can't install shit like that.

android offers a simplified home screen for those kind of people.

don't get mad at them. be compassionate and understanding. they weren't born in these times. they have to catch up with the younger generations. explain them without being a bitch.

My inlaws have Windows phones. Never any problems and their photos are always excellent.

I guided my parents to buy flip phones almost 10 years ago and they still use them. At least the screen+buttons are large to use.

Yes it can be simpler than iOS, but they should know better than to click on and download obviously malicious software

You too will be old, young niggre. You shall taste the bitter waters of age. Remember this day, reflect your words, since they shall come and bite you in the ass. And you will cry.

/thread

These shits shouldn't be allowed on Playstore in the first place

Young kiddies like you shouldnt be allowed on sites like this.

I think you overestimate the technical prowess of the older generations.

This. the Play Store feels so cheap

>tfw we will never perfect neuroplasticity, allowing even people at the end of their lifespan to learn and adapt with the same ability as newborns

imagine never having to feel lost and confused even as you turn grey and wrinkly

>mi's ugly black borders
no thanks i'll have an S7.

>they should know better than to click on and download obviously malicious software

they don't know, is what i'm trying to say

So you want to be unemployed?

my stepmom finally had to give up her Nokia brick because AT&T is turning off 2G, so she got some LG android phone, downloaded a bunch of antivirus and VPN apps, and started accusing everyone in the family of hacking her facebook (because it totally can't be this VPN thing she installed from China right??).

so yeah, android phones, not even once.

>complaining about easy money for easy fixes

No I will not because I used computers from a young age (my first computer was a commodore 64). My eyesight will be bad or my fingers will shake but I will never not keep up with electronics.

>learn and adapt with the same ability as newborns

newborns usually have amnesia until age 2
so you would basically keep forgetting everything?
genius user, pure genius

lol nah fuck you

>having stepmom too dumb for Android

If Android were a big black cock, she would be hacking teh Pentagonz right now.

If tardytard tards like your trapsox wearing down ass are literate enough to use that kindergarten piece of shit store, I think older people can manage. Now, go look through a noose.

Nigga, I never had an iPhone, and would never trade my S7 for one. It's just the truth, these things do more harm than good.

Cell phones cause cancer, reproductive problems, and brain damage.

ya but your post implying that the iphone is a better phone, this makes this poor neet nigga butthurt mad he have to kys