/csg/ Chink Shit General

Sponsored by Comfy Tech Reviews edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• In case anyone missed it Ibuygou has made /csg/ excusive coupons • user finally gets socks tears a hole in it • Gearbest ships anons 3D printer • user buys a tube of tritium
• user shows off a home built geiger counter • user gets his watch band another user bought it for cheaper • user finds out what it's like to be a woman as he judges a girl's DW to see if it's fake or not • user buys a multimeter it has no fuse installed like most chinky multimeters • user looking for Sup Forums related hobby equipment • Another weirdly priced gift bag found on Gearbest • user buys vaguely retarded sheep for gf Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/G601-INFOTM-C23-Double-OV-4689-720-Panoramic-VR-Camera-Double-eyes-Double-Lens-Full-View-p-1121159.html
ebay.com/itm/Mini-Music-Tesla-Coil-Plasma-Speaker-Wireless-Resonant-Transformer-2A-15W-15-24V/262732653685
youtu.be/GdhTVwSygqo?t=958
aliexpress.com/item/Dice/32671333733.html
reddit.com/r/FashionReps/
aliexpress.com/item/Yongnuo-35mm-F-2-F2-0-Lens-1-2-Wide-Angle-Prime-Auto-Lens-AF-MF/32738931057.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Pro-Prime-64GB-Mobile-Phone-MTK-Helio-X25-Deca-Core-5-5-1920x1080/2800188_32789256596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K_sEM5wE3Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IwdNQ2fTU
sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=526976
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-3gb-64gb
itead.cc/sonoff-wifi-wireless-switch.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32580897560.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32580897560&productSubject=Hip-hop-3d-jumper-Fresh-Prince-Crewneck-Sweatshirt-Will-Smith-With-Christmas-hat-Sweats-Fashion-Pullover
aliexpress.com/item/flag/32691423704.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this good? banggood.com/G601-INFOTM-C23-Double-OV-4689-720-Panoramic-VR-Camera-Double-eyes-Double-Lens-Full-View-p-1121159.html

Can't find video examples nor pictures.

Post what you are waiting for

Just bought this for the keks ebay.com/itm/Mini-Music-Tesla-Coil-Plasma-Speaker-Wireless-Resonant-Transformer-2A-15W-15-24V/262732653685

Seems like a fun toy to fry the phone:
youtu.be/GdhTVwSygqo?t=958

Are you the real comfy? Is comfy actually RegularOP?

please post results when you get it

What's this app?

This happened when I plugged the charger in, am I fucked?

AfterShip, they force you to create an account or sign in with Google to add more than 3 shipments, but it's worth it.

why not use 17track app?

Is Urbanfun worth it?

I've never heard of it. why is it better?

customer support.

Tell them to fix it somehow, send you a new one or pay for the shipping back etc.

If they refuse/try chinking -> threat with paypal chargeback.

don't need to connect it to google or create an account for one thing. Most people here use 17track on their browser or app to track their shipments.

So I've been chinkshitting it up for almost a year now, spent around 500 dollars total (including rn3p, meme microphone, and miband), but I've never bought clothes

Now I have a huge budget and I need to fill my wardrobe. What's the best site for clothes? Ali/GB not really doing it for me

Any good chink DnD dice sets?

That's the pedophile's tripcode.

Original charger or a chink one?

I don't mind having an account, it syncs shipments across devices, but I'll give it a shot :)

aliexpress.com/item/Dice/32671333733.html

If you have a huge budget, go to a proper high quality clothing store

So in light of Vault 7 I wonder just how much of these Chink gadgets are used to spy on Western devils...

Just buy uniqlo my man

Has anyone here used the GGMM Cuckoo?

I've already spent 600 this week on shirts and chinos and jeans from real stores, but belts/ties/shoes are so fucking overpriced that I'd rather buy straight from the chinks

Yes, 100%

Taobao
reddit.com/r/FashionReps/

>>Yes, 100%
Do any stores stock the exclusive version?

I got this autism spinner yesterday, it doesn't spin very long, but it's decent for $6. I like using it when I'm watching movies.

If you have to spin the autistic spinner while watching a movie, then the movies you've been watching are not good.

>autism spinner

Why is this so funny?

checks out

Are Chink lenses any good you think?

mfw it's actually called an autism spinner

>you don't need an account

Yes, but it's $40, at least on Aliexpress

press the x you autist

Guess I'll be better off ust buying alternative tips.

That's not a chink lens, I just got it used in ebay. I would not buy chink lenses and expect them to be anything but shit, but if it's cheap and you just want to experiment with a different lens, why not.

>using firefucks on android ever

Oh fug

Other user, I use it as a dedicated sadpanda browser because it has the extension.

>seller message you about a package returned to them
>check the tracking number and it arrived to your country just to get shipped back 2 days later, it wasnt even in customs

WHAT DOES IT MEANS
ARE THE CIA NIGGERS GOING TO GET ME

>Israel post
>not found
this app is trying to jew me

Oh, so Fujinon is a good brand?

Fujinon is the lens brand of fujifilm. They are excellent and not very expensive. I'm getting it for my fujifilm x-t1.

Ask the seller if they have anything on their side, could just be a fuck up

You think one of these could be decent, even tough it's a Chink lens? The reviews seems good.
aliexpress.com/item/Yongnuo-35mm-F-2-F2-0-Lens-1-2-Wide-Angle-Prime-Auto-Lens-AF-MF/32738931057.html

You're fucked

I need confirmation is this the best redmi phony out there right now? (not taking ROM support into account)

aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Pro-Prime-64GB-Mobile-Phone-MTK-Helio-X25-Deca-Core-5-5-1920x1080/2800188_32789256596.html

>tfw panic bought a chinkphone when my samsung note 4 stopped working for 2 days

Is there a big difference between the redmi 4 and the redmi note 4?

Also if no one has used SunSky before they seem to be okay so far, shipped quickly, accepts paypal etc.

Is that a Patreon? What

thieve.co
It's a curated list of alishit

the petapixel review says it good for the price, and they got it for $120, so it can't be too bad

I would also like to know whats the difference between all the redmis

I have the Redmi 4 pro, it's pretty good imo. Isn't the Note just bigger?

Neat, might buy one one day.

Anyone have a controller that can be used for PPSSPP on Android?

They updated the API recently, broke all apps. Aftership probably didn't update yet.

I prefer to use the Deliveries app, you don't need any account to use it. Works we just about any tracking service.

is there any place where i can get a redmeme 3 in grey or white? gold is for fucking nigs

is that the Redmi 4 or Redmi 4 Pro?

also check out the DigitalRev TV video about it on YouTube. Their video are always entertaining and interesting.

>curated by hipsters who are bad at chink shit.

Xiaomi Gamepad, GameSir G3S or 8bitdo controllers

Buy a case? It'll also help when you drop the phone. Its not the most robust of redmeme phones.

Its shit. Cheap, but shit.

Buy a Samyang or better.

You mean these, both or?
youtube.com/watch?v=K_sEM5wE3Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IwdNQ2fTU

But they are expensive and I don't really shoot that much.

thanks family
Do they work out of the box?

Thanks guys, I think I'll grab the €20 set for the holder (which actually looks pretty well made if not well insulated) and case and start replacing the chinese bits with wiha bit as I need them

the first one, the second one seems to be someone reuploading their videos.

Oh, didn't even notice that, will do.

Just the 4 I think

sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=526976

might need to bind the controls in PPSSPP settings but other than that yes

Fuck it i just ordered it. Will report about it.

Thanks habibi

>doesn't support SF Express

>SD625
>3GB+32GB
That's the 4 Pro/Prime, Regular 4 only exists as a 2gb/16gb model and has a SD430 SoC

> (You)
> But they are expensive and I don't really shoot that much.
Samyang lenses can be had for like $300 from China (HK) or worst Korea. Cheap compared to higher end lenses.

Whether it helps somehow that you shoot little is your call. As far as I'm concerned that just makes it so the few photos you still have will be worse and you won't even have routine in avoiding the worst flaws.

Thank fuck for that. Still should've gone for the note 4 but I guess it will do

Would have been cheaper to get the Snapdragon one.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-3gb-64gb

Any half decent chinkshit that allows me to control plug sockets via my phone?

Yes. Spamming referral links here wasn't as profitable as he had hoped.

Ok /CSG/ this is it!
I'm about to spend real money on one chinkphone.
Help me decide, Xiaomi Mi 5 (which doesn't support LTE here on tacolan) or Leeco Le Max 2 ( Supports all LTE bands on tacoland but no NFC, worst battery life, slightly worst camera, and no headphone jack)

get a redmi meme 3 you pendejo

Have a look at itead.cc/sonoff-wifi-wireless-switch.html

So I want to buy a bra

And I know usually you'd go a few sizes up, because Chinese sizes are small

But bra sizes are pretty objective, right? Like everyone uses the same process for sizing, and an inch here is the same as an inch in China

So do I just get my normal size?

thanks, found a ton of nice shit
makes me with chinkshit randomizer was updated

Why is thieve not mentioned in the OP?

/cgl/ has a chinkshit thread that would probably be able to answer your female questions better

search the catalog for "ali" and you should be able to find it

Because we're mostly not faggots.

Afaik ZUK Z2 Pro also has the bands needed in tacoland

Oh my god
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32580897560.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32580897560&productSubject=Hip-hop-3d-jumper-Fresh-Prince-Crewneck-Sweatshirt-Will-Smith-With-Christmas-hat-Sweats-Fashion-Pullover

If you go by inches, order the same as usual.
If you go by s-L go up one size, at xL+ go up two sizes.

>mfw DHL pulls up in front of my house

What did I get today /csg/???

It's a flag!!!

aliexpress.com/item/flag/32691423704.html

TRANNIES LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is serbia worth visiting?

pretty non-patriotic of you to buy a flag produced from another country.

Yes but it is almost $60 USD more expensive

No thanks, I'm looking for something more powerful

>fujinon
>chink lens
that's jap tech mait