/v7g/ - Vault 7 General

Nothing substantial, sadly edition

Figured I would make a new thread for people to dump new finds:

>"Today, Tuesday 7 March 2017, WikiLeaks begins its new series of leaks on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Code-named "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks, it is the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.

>The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election."

Daily reminder that Terry Davis was unironically right the entire time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES
archive.org/details/VAULT7CIAHACKINGTOOLSDOCUMENTS
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5SNUJDNxs
youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Py903b8s7M&t/
wikileaks.org/
twitter.com/Snowden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage, useless shit that WikiLeaks fabricated

Impressive speed, CIACTR

I need to install either LFS or hardened gentoo.

didnt know the shills even come to Sup Forums

I really, really like this cat.

So the tech organizations responsible should issue a release that the holes are fake, right?

Get new jokes or get the fuck out, Sup Forums.

Or openbsd. But is better wait the wikileaks relaese everything to don't have to redo the work.

You should check out Black Metal Cats on Twitter. You can be happy every day.

>part 1 is the 1%

You know...balls are meant to be warm and safe not cold...um...f-forget I said anything.
Want to hang out?

14tb of MLP roleplay forum archives inc

>Comodo is a giant PITA
BASED COMODO
Has it's own issue tho

More than half of them are going to love rainbow dash the most.

>Comodo's user base, paranoid bastards that they are
Found you Sup Forums.

wtf I'm /comodo dragon/ now

>comodo
>based
I can hear the laugh of NSA.

I like this cat too

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8GB
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 IMAGE FILES
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES

VAULT 7 CIA HACKING TOOLS DOCUMENTS
archive.org/details/VAULT7CIAHACKINGTOOLSDOCUMENTS

CIA user LEAKED INTEL — The CIA Is Taking Down Trump With Fake News In The NYT Or WAPO

CIA Intern here. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Julian has worse stuff than this. I am almost certain of that fact.
I don't think the American public realizes just how dangerous the NSA and CIA are. EVERYTHING YOU DO WHILE CONNECTED ONLINE IS BEING WATCHED AND COLLECTED IN THE CLOUD. This place is corrupt as fuck. I hate it here but I feel trapped. I legit feel like I will go "missing" if I speak up.
Mike Pompeo won't change anything. We keep stuff hidden from the director. The President doesn't get briefed on most things that go on here. What he does get briefed on is largely FAKE information. Even if Pompeo wanted to change things he wouldn't be able to. THE CIA RUNS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. The President is a powerless figurehead in the grand scheme of things. The CIA hates Trump because he knows this and is exposing them. There are too many hostile employees here. Everything we do here involves undermining the new administration in some way.
By the end of this week (Probably Friday or the weekend) the New York Times or the Washington Post will release their next "muh Russians influenced the election" story. The successful attacks on Flynn and Sessions strengthened the operations going on here. The CIA wants Bannon gone. He is their #1 target besides Trump. They are going to manufacture a narrative that Breitbart (under Bannon's orders) took money or a bribe from the Russian Government/Embassy in order to cover a certain story/say a certain thing. The story will spread like wildfire through the MSM as can be imagined. We have to fight back or this administration will be consumed by the Deep State. The rabbit hole is bigger than any of you could ever imagine. (Sorry for using Tor but I had no choice.) That is about all. Goodbye.

>you can drop the kitchen sink

Huge if true

>CIA user LEAKED INTEL — The CIA Is Taking Down Trump With Fake News In The NYT Or WAPO

This has been suspected for quite some time.

>CIA Interns have all this knowledge

sure buddy ;)!!!

>EVERYTHING YOU DO WHILE CONNECTED ONLINE IS BEING WATCHED AND COLLECTED IN THE CLOUD
This is what I don't understand. How is this news? Sure it sucks to be reminded but these leaks have told us literally nothing new.

page_16385111

not just interns but contractors. again what we're seeing is the documentation not the secret code (which isn't classified because it's got to be distributed to have any affect)

>CIA out to get Bannon
I don't mind this at all. I don't have a problem with Trump but who the fuck is Bannon anyways? I didn't vote for Bannon. Why is he our President?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5SNUJDNxs

You're a hella baka

>tor
>yfw your exit node is probably less than 100 feet away from you

L A R P
A R P L
R P L A
P L A R

>The intern knows the higher ups national secrets and their )))endgame(((

While the larp is low-effort, it's not inconceivable that interns would see a lot of this stuff. Many organizations are pretty lazy with their internal need-to-know permissions and if these leaks have shown us anything it's that the CIA is poorly organized.

what's connectify?

great post.

Found the CIA nigger. Go back to sucking cock while windows forces you to update.

How do I protect myself from CIA niggers Sup Forums?

>CIA Intern here.
Long, rambling speech
>(Sorry for using Tor but I had no choice.) That is about all. Goodbye.

>Huge if true

tfw newfags are so new they can't even detect pasta this obvious. Shameful times we live in...Tragic, really.

you can't

I also really, really like Trigun.

fuck off faggot

> he thinks 4chins allows anonymous posting via tor.

ಠ_ಠ

normies didnt believe it even after snowdens leaks, its taking the president of the united states tweeting about it for anyone to even pay attention to it and even then normies will forget it in a month.

gtfo ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ CIA nigger

nigger detected

Alright, larper, I'll play along.

Where do I get these zero days so I can listen in on my roommates and sp00k them?

Also, what happens now? clearly the CIA wanted hilldog to keep the established order, and we elected trump, who cannot be controlled/persuaded; however, he's also kind of an incompetent. What do I look for? What do I buy?

Are SHA-2 and Secp256k1 cracked?

I hate assange

Like he has anything better to do than organize this

Instead he uses up all of the Salvadorans printing ink to hold up packets of paper like he's important

Stay offline

CIA will make a deal with Trump for support and will become BFF.

>WikiLeaks states Vault 7 less than 1% of dirt it's got on CIA
>tfw you've suspected the CIA for JFK and 9/11

Will it finally happen? Is WikiLeaks going to finally bring the truth to light?

CIA for JFK is almost granted by now.
>dat Vault7 password

THREAD THEME SONGS POST EM

youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4

>hahaha ur crazy for being so tinfoil XD

hope these fucks learn that paranoia is called for

JFK was never Oswald acting alone, without coordination, and then silenced by a "grief stricken madman". The only thing in doubt was which conspiracy theory was true.

>Wikileaks released over 8000 documents in one day
>It's only 1%

And I thought 2016 was off the rails

>the cloud
mfw South Park was right

>2048 game
lol

What about SSL/TLS familia?

Getting your news from SNL

>wikileaks were doing everything so that hillary wouldn't win
>now wants to get rid of the accusations on trump-russia relationship
rely makes you think

Yeah Russia totally hacked some CIA contractors brains and made them send everything to wikileaks

Sandisk secure access?

>The CIA hates Trump because he knows this and is exposing them
>Sorry for using Tor but I had no choice
keked out of orbit

Those are fake programs that they've created to use on a target's computer, to look like they're just innocently using the program, but in reality they're stealing files and info.

Wikileaks probly didn't even have shit on non-DNC stuff, its not like they have professional hacker groups infiltrating systems for their own ideological reasons. They take what comes up and use that to position themselves politically.

nothing but stupid conspiracies, don't waste your time friends

>tor
ya almost had me there

Definitely larp, but sadly right.

It's confirmation, which matters for discourse.

>Sure it sucks to be reminded but these leaks have told us literally nothing new.
Actually that's great. As Zizek said, Wikileaks' main function usually is that we (the people) have to stop pretending that we don't already know how we are ruled.

There's some minimal increase in the knowledge, plus all the vulns that will get patched. Sure we already knew they could do this, but now they hopefully won't be able to do it as well.

Also a big scandal every few years is a nice way of bashing in the brains of willfully ignorant. They really are difficult to persuade.

>we're going to start offering switches for webcams

even he has seen the light

do you think we'll ever see the russian or chinese versions? I wonder what kind of dank names theirs have

None of this information is really new. It's just a lot more details than we got from the Snowden leaks.

Is any mainstream media covering this stuff?

Yes, there has been coverage. Initial big coverage and a few bits of responses from people in congress. Surprisingly little from DJT, who probably has negative interest in this kind of thing.

some people say that they were spying on Trump to try and ruin him in the election, if this come true then

CIA is only history

what video did he say this in

>you will never get paid to do Coke, fuck hipster college sluts and ramble about postmodernist bullshit

They've seen it. They're the only ones who are allowed to see it actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Py903b8s7M&t/

39min

kinda joking

Is there a source that isn't run by the kremlin?

Only sources you need:
wikileaks.org/
twitter.com/Snowden

Don't fill the thread with shitposts and talk about the leaks.

thanks m8

Don't make stupid posts then.

I'm , dummy.

>all the shills on Sup Forums spamming about trump's ties to russia were CIA all along
wew

It's worse, they were liberals.

(you)

This is funny

wrong. normies just immediately say, 'oh we already knew that lol. i remember hearing about that somewhere' and continue on their way. then when people start talking about even more heinous government conspiracy, the normies call them crazy nutters and blow them off, until it's revealed to be true, and then they go 'oh we already knew that lol. i heard about that before somewhere' and continue on their way. it never occurs to them they were ever wrong or that things are getting constantly worse.

yes, there were rumors and suggestions people could spy using smart TV's or hack electric cars to remote control them, but no one knew it was definitely possible on a wide scale, let alone actively being done by our government. this is new information.

FBI Intern here. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Julian has worse stuff than this. I am almost certain of that fact.
I don't think the American public realizes just how dangerous the NSA and FBI are. EVERYTHING YOU DO WHILE CONNECTED ONLINE IS BEING WATCHED AND COLLECTED IN THE CLOUD. This place is corrupt as fuck. I hate it here but I feel trapped. I legit feel like I will go "missing" if I speak up.
James Comey won't change anything. We keep stuff hidden from the director. The president doesn't get briefed on most things that go on here. What he does get briefed on is largely FAKE information. Even if Comey wanted to change things he wouldn't be able to. THE FBI RUNS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. The President is a powerless figurehead in the grand scheme of things. The FBI hates Clinton because she knows this and is exposing them. There are too many hostile employees here. Everything we do here involves undermining the new administration in some way.
By the end of this week (Probably Friday or the weekend) the New York Times or the Washington Post will release their next "muh Obama influenced the election" story. The successful attacks on Podesta and Clinton strengthened the operations going on here. The FBI wants Obama gone. He is their #1 target besides Clinton. They are going to manufacture a narrative that CNN (under Clinton's orders) took money or a bribe from the DNC in order to cover a certain story/say a certain thing. The story will spread like wildfire through the alternative media as can be imagined. We have to fight back or this administration will be consumed by the Deep State. The rabbit hole is bigger than any of you could ever imagine. (Sorry for using Tor but I had no choice.) That is about all. Goodbye

wtf I hate Linux now. Friendship with Linux over, openbsd is my friend now. CIA niggas cant hack openbsd.

Sup Forums gentoofags BTFO

pls show me whats hidden in this jiff im to scared too open it

space cowboys

i dont understand

Yeah, it's like that til the end.