I STILL HAVE GYNOCOMASTIA

>I STILL HAVE GYNOCOMASTIA

FUCK THIS SHIT, THIS IS WHY I'M A VIRGIN.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS LIFE

fucking canadians

shut up

Get it treated or kill yourself already stop spamming this shit

TELL ME HOW TO DO IT FOR FREE OR INEXPENSIVELY!

bump

nice trips

thanks, tell me how to DIY gyno surgery

This thread again.

>This thread again.

I'll make this thread every single day until I get the response I'm looking for.

I need help here.

Tits or GTFO

just be yurself :)

Grab a clean needle, stab your nipples with it, let the yellowish shit drop on the ground.

Working out helps Gynocomastia, which is caused by a lot of Estrogen. It should go away in your early or mid twenties though.

If you are older, probably see a endocrinologist.

there is no cure for this, you will have to selotape your nipples for the rest of your life

Thats not how it works at all. If you get breast tissue behind the nipple its there forever unless you cut it out.

>Working out helps Gynocomastia, which is caused by a lot of Estrogen. It should go away in your early or mid twenties though.

It *can* go away if you're a teenager, but if you're past puberty it's there for good. Working out would only make it worse but then again if you have a nice body otherwise it wouldn't look particularly bad.

bump

Two, actually.

Idk man would lipo work? Set up a kickstarter then steal the cash and get elective surgery.

start acting like a man to raise your test levels.

seriously it works

Yeah it costs a few thousand.

I guess it's not bad enough to get a kickstarter, it doesn't look like pic related.

But it's just annoying, makes my chest looks weird especially in shirts in summer.

>start acting like a man to raise your test levels

Steroids cause gyno.

Higher test has nothing to do with it man, once you have the breast tissue it's there. You can't diet it away or somehow lose it. It's not fat, it's tissue.

I just farted lmao

You'll never get real help for shit in Canada. Canadians are too dense to realise it though

Two words:

Medical tourism

>Two words:
>Medical tourism

Wouldn't it cost about the same given the price of plane tickets unless i was already heading there for vacation?

I'm just skeptical as to quality, you know what I mean?

Gynecomastia surgery can easily get fucked up and made to look worse than it did before.

>You'll never get real help for shit in Canada.

Don't do that.

Not true. It often arises in adolescent males but fades within a year.

>Not true. It often arises in adolescent males but fades within a year.

In adolescent males...

I am over 20 years old and it has been there for multiple years. It's not going away senpai.

I'm laffin

oh I am laffin at OP

Haha faggot