OiILA

oiILA

why do they show their merchandise from side?

To show how anorexic it is.

Only a retard needs more than a phone and a desktop. If you need a laptop your life sucks anyway. If you need a tablet your life sucks even more.

because muh thinness

Hahahahahaha
Faggot

> buy $400 hardware for $800
: the company

Yeah sure let me just take notes in my programming class on paper

your life sucks anyway.
a gaylet won't save it.

>he has a "programming" class
Concepts are easier to draw out.
Implementations are usually a trivial excersise.

Classes in programming are about macro mindset/organization stuff, not memorizing code and syntax. Aside from assignments, you don't need to have a laptop in class. In fact, you're probably just going to end up shitposting in class and stop paying attention.
That's like saying you need to have a hammer for your non-shop carpentry class.
Start taking notes on paper user.

>latest products of foxconn

>iMac footprint has actually INCREASED

What a cuck

>be me
>be principal developer
>have 2-in-1 tablet/laptop

Literally the best thing, makes moving from desk with 2 monitors hooked up, to a casting in a meeting room so easy. Travelling around and seeing customers (on the rare occasion that I need to) this is also a god-send. Working from home. EZPZ.

Get a job, then you can see the benefits.

That iMac looks so incredibly gay, even in the line up of Apple products it stands out

Normally it was Steve that looked gay in the line-up.

But he got discontinued.

This just in, more goes into the production of a good computer than the cost of the parts.

The iMac is a good computer. It won't compete specs-wise with an ATX tower you built yourself, but considering its footprint, its general quality of engineering, the surprisingly serviceable sound quality of its built-in speakers, and its really fucking good screen, you could do a lot worse. I've seen the 2015 27" 5K iMac on sale for like $1300. That's *really* good.

>oiILA
oiILA

this.
thats why i got a 2011 iMac.
my computer is T H I C C

>not having a laptop when you go away on holidays or visit family
>not having a tablet for the same reason just in case you don't want to lug around a laptop and bulky charger for it

>normally it was steve
He got pretty thin, too.

i agree with the tablet part, those things are useless but laptops are essential

Tablets aren't useless at all. My iPad Pro is the god-king of all note-taking. I use roughly ten pieces of paper, total, per semester.

because it looks even more shitty from all the other angles

What's that style of reply viewing called? Tree replies, right?

>Apple displays
>look shitty

Pick one. You might have a case with the iPhone, as its display has gone neglected for some time, but the 9.7" iPad Pro's display was lauded for being one of the best displays ever to be made available for consumers, and the Retina iMac was released at a time when a standalone 5K display cost ~$100 less than the iMac did, and wasn't as good.

oilLA

>Not bringing a soldering iron to programming class

thank you jean-pierre