SUE THE CIA

>"Judge Rules You Can't Sue the NSA for Secretly Spying on You Unless You Prove You're Being Secretly Spied On"

Consider the following:
-The CIA built most of their surveillance network by using Malware DLL injections and such, right?

-So it stands to reason that we should be able to isolate the malware DLL files that are associated with CIA surveillance, and then create a utility or map a procedure that will allow people to check their devices.

-Once they positively ID infected devices, they should gain the legal casus beli to participate in a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against the CIA for illegal extra-judicial spying.

-The CIA built most of their network in a legally gray area with no legislation defining their power or authority to spy on us in the way that they are doing.

What we need:
1. Lawyers
2. Wikileaks to provide hashes of malware files
3. People working to find this malware in various computer networks/systems
4. Those people affected by the malware to sue the CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=ShyyPNcMXcY
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
cybrary.it/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>isolate the malware DLL
HAH good fuckin luck kiddo.

>it can't be done
For you

You won't get anywhere as it will dismissed by some cuck judge. The only thing you can do is either stop using internet connected devices or use hardware/software so obscure that they don't bother with automated tools for it.

Wikileaks has the actual source code of this stuff. Collaboration with them would make finding the malware significantly easier. We already have general ideas of where to look based on already released information. Something like file hashes would provide additional details without forcing wikileaks to divulge the source code that could be used by nefarious parties if released.

Special parties / white hats / whatever getting access to the source code could similarly provide information on where people should look, and what to look for.

So you're saying it can't be done, interesting

This isn't about preventing the spying. This is going on the offensive and hitting back.

If it gets dismissed by a judge, again, then it only further increases the casus belli the public has against these institutions.

CIA only spied on threats. Are you a threat? Are you a crypto terrorists?

I'm sure technically it could be done, it's just in reality you'll stumble across many roadblocks including being cockblocked by a judge citing "national interest" or other BS.

That will be something for the courts to decide. The whole point is bringing this to a court in the first place.

Literally does not matter. This is a win/win situation for the public. If it gets shut down because of "national interests" or similar bullshit rhetoric, it only makes it that much more obvious what kind of dystopian reality we're living in. That builds public pressure, it doesn't diminish it.

>2. Wikileaks to provide hashes of malware files

And that's gonna be really useful, since the entire internet has access to those files.

Literally, no way to prove it was CIA that infected your PC.

1. Wikileaks did not release the source code; the 'entire internet' does not have access to the malware.

2. Some of these cyberweapons were developed by the CIA. They are responsible for them getting out anyways.

>CIA only spied on threats
You don't have to be a threat to be spied on. You just have to be someone that somebody in the cia just plain doesn't like in any way, shape, or form.

CIA is precision tool of the government,NSA the wide net that collect all data. CIA only uses on assets,and threats. You would have to find these people which is a haystack unless you know threats.at most they monitor suspicious people aka he is click on a known isis page.they only use there tools on actual shit.

so kim fatcunt can sue the US for even more billions?

20,000+ infected targets in the US

I don't know if any of this helps but it's a copypasta I got off Sup Forums yesterday.

Rundowns
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Mk39hicWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=527s
youtube.com/watch?v=ShyyPNcMXcY

>documents wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
>CYBER SECURITY TRAINING cybrary.it/
>torrent twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704
>page_16385241.html pairs nicely with the list of common routers on page_11628738.html, page_20873327.html
>page_20250978.html list of iOS terms used by the agency and potential exploits.
>user_14588323.html list of hijacked DLLs (bye bye notepad++ :( )
>page_22052966.html Interesting Files on ios
>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA
>page_36405256.html More on Mesh Nets
>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info
>page_20251151.html CIA linked to CCI. CCI produce software for the news industry.
>page_17760284.html CIA secret stash of faces щ(゚Д゚щ) < "Dear god why‽ )
>space_11763715.html More hacks
>page_5341230.html Strategic projects
>page_2621788.html NERDS research and training meeting calendar and topics
>page_54493204.html referencing LP clients (Pocket Putin) seen on page_13763491.html
>page_46628880.html List of software keys (MSOffice, various Windows versions etc )
>page_52920330.html 010 editor licences - seem to be in the CIA's WareZ section now
>page_52625411.html Android expoits
>page_52002844.html List of test Android and iOS devices they've exploited
>page_51773449.html reference to an NSA built reverse engineering tool I haven't heard of before. Tiny bit more info on it at page_51183656.html
>page_50036738.html tools used to achieve explotation with persistence on-disk
>page_49872906.html functions contained in the Fine Dining explotation tool
>user_1179925.html motherload of hacking tools and info
>page_16385111.html link between Google and FISA
>page_17072568.html watch lists

Judge: How do you know, it wasn't wikileaks or someone else with the access to these files that infected your computer?
You: Ugh, your honor, I think it was CIA. James Clapper lied to congress and shietz.
Judge: ...

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

EVERYONE
THIS IS SIMPLE AS FUCK TO COUNTER

Two questions.
1-Are you against homosexuals?
I will assume a no.
2-At some african countries being homosexual is a crime punishable by different means, do you think homosexuals shouldn't be afraid of someone discovering they are homosexuals? I mean according to you, if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide.

And this is how I checkmate you (unless you really have prejudice against homosexuals).

People close to foreigner officials
People in ties with foreigner governments
People associating with people with ties to terrorists

>CIA only spied on threats. Are you a threat?

HE CANT KNOW BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE ONE THAT DECIDES THIS.

When someone say "I AM NOT BAD" I am actually saying "I think I dont follow my own definition of what being bad means".
Being bad is in the eye of the beholder, how I classify myself at the real life alignment system, means shit.

accept those tools are no in the hands of foreign state agents and private individuals and every cell phone an TV is now a security threat

This is actually a National Security Fiasco as now every senator and fbi agent with a new tv or any wireless mic in ear shot can have it listen in on legally secret info

Not to mention breaching doctor lawyer spouse and so confidentiality unlawfully

Nice try CIA kike

tools are now* in the

Also some fine deep state patriotism .png

>He thinks lawyer/doctor confidentiality are laws

Doesn't matter. CIA made them, CIA let them get out. CIA can be held responsible for it. That's where the court and lawsuit comes in to decide.

They are, without a warrant any evidence obtained is considered fruit of the poisonous tree

Also most of this is applied to corporate espionage

Meaning now that the cat's out of the bag a LOT of big tech firms are fiscally fucked

Incoming lawsuits layoffs and on and on

no Nation will deal with Americans for a decade because of this
this is a business nightmare

>Now it without a warrant nice add on fag

Not an argument
And lrn2grntxt nufag

WTF man, your argument makes zero sense.

>not an argument meme

Fuck off Sup Forums

I agree although read about other suits

These loop holes will be patched up with in six months max that's not the problem

It's all the psycological ramifications this will have in US and global society

the US looks like shit and every other country looks inept for not catching this at all for over decade

Also every judge will be threatend or black mailed and won't happen until Trump or Jeff Sessions moves to start on wide scale arrests

Also the economy will start the crash this year
BUY SILVER

You don't buy silver when you say the economy crashes fag

McCarthyism badly thought though argument I'd guess

Or some other type of Dunning–Kruger effect normally seen on Sup Forums

Yeah you do it's the most suppressed dumbass

Germany's bank admitting to rigging the silver market lower and is giving evidence on other banks

Buy silver before it hits 600

Not to mention the historical ratio of 16:1 silver to gold ratio is no longer valid because were burning silver industrially like's going out of style

But when you do buy silver later sell it at a massive gain and buy into Bitcoin

Or don't buy silver and bitcoin
be a fucking poor starving peasant commoner

Why is everything that isn't Sweden tier bullshit Sup Forums? Fuck off with this nonsense

Someone should make a program that will check your computer. It'd need to be as easy as possible to use so we could get as many people to run it.

Well the problem is you have to know what the program is looking for and secondly you're giving Sup Forums way too much credit

There's the thing.
>Malware DLL
You're basically for a certain pattern of characters and I recommend using Malwarebytes to help confirm said pattern.

Don't worry, friends. Trump's going to fix this.

hash of the files provided by wikileaks

and then all you need is a way of searching for those hashes. It's easier than regular anti-virus stuff, literally just a file search. I mean, this is the sort of thing that a second year CS student should be able to do

>just get the hashes from wikileaks
>then search for them

holy shit kid go back to wherever you came from

How can one be this obscure? It's not very easy to be honest.

Routers have backdoors, and so do most things. It's literally impossible no matter what you do.

So not everything follows the law

even if the judge rules in favor the NSA/CIA can just keep doing it secretly, its the same way that businesses collude illegally

What?

it means it doesn't matter what you do, sue or say

Dude did you quote the wrong person or did you not even read what I put?

So you're saying that you found nothing substantial, sadly?

>what is the 4th amendment

i bet think the government is spraying 0 days and malware across the entire internet at fucking nerds like yourself

grow a brain

>hurr durr let the government do whatever they want, they're only going after bad guys
Yeah, ok, sure

not an argument.

They did stuxnet tho