>call it a boy
(。>﹏

less ram slots
cramped design might limit choice of CPU cooling

tell me about it, that's the shittiest way to do traps ffs

still makes my dick hard tho

>posting CIA faces

nani?

mATX is the most normal motherboard size there is. It is the standard. There's nothing wrong with it.

ITX is better if you care about having a small form factor, ATX is better if you care about expandibility. Micro ATX is for people who think they'll buy a second GPU for crossfire/SLI but never actually do.

ATX is the normal size wth

Extreme ATX also exists

If by normal size you're implying standard, then ATX is standard, mATX is small form factor

If you want to make small the new normal, explain

mATX is a standard. It is the most popular standard. Therefore it is the standard motherboard size.

EATX stands for extended ATX, not extreme.

crikes I thought that was a girl for a sec
now im offended

ATX is the standard motherboard size.

mATX is a standard among other standards, but it isn't the standard motherboard size.

What is popular does not define a standard (?), look in the dictionary and you'll see that standard and popular have different definitions

That's Extended ATX

Not extreme. You got gaymen on the brain son.

I didn't even know that, I assumed extreme from Intel Extreme procs and that extended board size is used for X99 platforms with more DIMMs

>EXTREME ATX

The fuck is flex atx?

>EXTREME ATX ALSO EXISTS

Literally all pc gaymers busted a nut when they read that

mitx exist

>Extreme ATX
Does it have mandatory RGB LEDs and a Monster cooling compartment in the standard specification?

multiple GPUs

more than one non-GPU card slot

More than 2 RAM slots

a non pathetic number of fan plugs

CIA?

>Nintendo has made Link a fuckable trap
I don't know how to feel about this. I always used to think Link was the paragon of masculinity in OOT, MM and WW and then a pale shadow of his former self. But then this happens. Should I just accept it and fap to trap Link?

more space between components makes for better and easier cooling

also moar slots, you never know when you're going to want a third GPU for xfire/sli, or a sound card or six hard drives

>Should I just accept it and fap to trap Link?

follow your dick. deep down, it'll know what to do.

I don't like where this is going,but okay.