Detekt - New Counter-Spy Software.zip DOWNLOAD

mediafire.com/?qh196kkqlj3xwyq

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detekt
fuckoff.com!
github.com/botherder/volatility
binary.ninja/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill. Nobody's falling for your malware.

nice try cia

>mediafire

:
^
)

Huh, it sure is weird Detekt is releasing via Mediafire now!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detekt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detekt
>he literally just made that wiki page

wow nice effort pajeet

20:03, 20 November 2014

Try again

You are literally retarded. Kill yourself, shit for brains.

Thanks op you saved my computer +5 internets user

>tfw

This software is amazing, is there a client for my MacOS?

Sure there is!

Just go to fuckoff.com!

Are you too fucking retarded to read?

>Detekt is a free tool by Amnesty International, Digitale Gesellschaft, EFF, and Privacy International to scan for surveillance software on Microsoft Windows.
>Microsoft Windows
>Windows

MacOS is not Windows.

Can the peanut sized piece of dog shit you call a brain understand that?

so mad...

>literally having down syndrome

Nice shitpost. Retard.

obvious malware is obvious

>Mediafire
>Can't even view the page with ublock
>Archives within archives for different unzip tools
>No scanning code
>All to do with archiving

Where did all of this unzipping code come from I wonder

is this really on Sup Forums now

github.com/botherder/volatility
So it unzips a git archive and starts running this with a very small signature database

What a shitty scanner, use Loki

i am going to make an open source alternative to ida and it's going to not suck for a change

include the ability to patch without using any other tools/windows and you'll do well

why not contribute to the radare2 project?

You can patch in Ida from the hex view

Does it detect itself?

>patch in hex

Rofl good luck
In the mean time get binja

r2 sucks just as much. It has become bloated and overbearing and the core system almost doesn't function for any thing you could call a "workflow". The only good part of r2 is some of the misc tools it produced, and I guess it is an ok hex editor.

I have hope for binja, but r2's time has come and passed, and it did not live up to the standard. Not that I don't think it is possible to have a good open source disassembler/decompiler, just that it is obviously a lot of work to make it actually usable, and r2 kind of missed the mark on that a little.

I mean if you want to book something you can, just showing your statement is false. Not my problem if you don't know common x86 opcodes off the top of your head. Plus it is really easy to use fentanyl or something similar anyway.

s/book/nop/g
>autocorrect

Not open source, but binary.ninja/ is a pretty good alternative.

>asm disassembly tool
>topic on patching in asm, in asm window
>goes off about being able to patch in hex editor mode in asm disassembly tool

>But where are the structs
I've been waiting for the best moment to buy to get the most out of the year of updates.

Sure, I give you that vinilla ida doesn't have a good solution to this. I just wanted to point out that really simple nops and stuff you have a hex window synced to your disassembly view, so you don't have to go look up the offset like you might a normal hex editor.

This thread has the 4 people on Sup Forums who actually know what Ida is and how to use it
Impressive

CIA is lurking Sup Forums due to wikileaks

Hey man, I just play a lot of ctfs.

I don't habeeb it

This board has an interesting dynamic. There's a ton of consumer products idiots here who scream about security they dont understand, then a small group of VR people with some insane systems knowledge that come in and school everyone

THE CIA IS BURNING 0DAYS ON MY PHONE TO READ MY SEXTS!!!

I only maybe indirectly know some people working in VR in 3 letter agencies, but that is as close as I come.

It's pretty fair to say VR is a small enough community you have a friend of a friend that's a 3 letter or ex 3 letter, and mostly likely you have friends that are contractors

Ya pretty much sums it up. Cons are good for this too, you meet a lot of people you don't expect

vr is full of self-inflated morons

So is every trade in computers lol

no i mean vr especially

and the reason you see so many former tla non-gun carrying doofuses is because the government throws money at VR like crazy and has for decades, even though it bears almost no fruit

kind of a jobs program for failed game devs

??? VR is literally the new way wars are conducted it is very impactful
We're not talking about virtual reality

what's vr stand for in this context then

Vulnerability research

lol amazing. Made my day