What do you think of him Sup Forums?

What do you think of him Sup Forums?

who is this?
stallman before he went free?

i dont know who that is but judging from the picture i can already tell its the personification of what normies think off when they hear "computer guy". How come he doesn't lift and lose some weight that cringeworthy neckbeard overweight fedora wearing vaping piece of shit bitch.

Computers = BETA MALES EVERYWHERE

>People on Sup Forums dont know about our Lord and Saviour

I don't wanna live on this board anymore

I think he's a fat fuck
Who is he? Should I watch him?
Is he just another fat-fuck tech commentator on Youtube?
It's an over-saturated jerkfest of capitalism and shilling, I do not care
This lady is pretty much the only one I can tolerate, she gets to the point, she is well informed and doesn't pose some fucking agenda on promoting a commission from an energy drink or some shit

Who gives a fuck about wendle

Get the fuck out.

What does geeeee think of muh fat tech-man?
What you don't like him? BUT EVERYONE LOVES HIM!!!!!!!! >>:((((((((
Insecure faggot

i like him

he should do more qemu vm tutorials with zen now or soon i dont mind

literally just a label reader except with walkthroughs and kvm

I like qain the most because he is the least mature and therefore most like me

Is there a single knowledgeable tech YouTube channel?

I think he should work on his presentation. Yeah, Logan was a stupid faggot in comparison to him, but he had a good camera presence, whereas Wendell comes off as a slimy, greasy nerd.

I guess better lighting and a bit of make-up would increase the show's appeal greatly.

>inb4 call me a faggot for mentioning make-up.

8-bit guy B)

we're gonna test everything useable in linux only, seems like a good place to start for hardware only a moron would buy if they weren't using it for gaming.

Let's lower the bar.
Is there a single "tech youtuber" who can review a product?

Not to my knowledge.

Wendell is the only one who tries at least.

N-O-D-E can do it perfectly

papa!

The only tech youtuber who legit knows his stuff.

I love him

it me

What the fuck do you people want? People who work as electrical engineers for Fortune 100 tech companies making YouTube videos in their spare time? Why does everyone here pretend that NO YouTuber knows more than them? I've seen OP's fatty in one video. I guarantee he knows more about hardware than 99.9% of this board which consists of LARPing underage Sup Forumstard skidmarks.

Pretty chill. Prefer this channel over LTT as it's somewhat technical instead of the normie/pointless crap seen in the latter channel.

Yes. I want an electrical engineer to make a reviews and news channel that aims to inform viewers.

He's awkward as fuck, but he is quite knowledgeable.

Literally everyone on Sup Forums

oh look, its another..

>"what do you MEAN you've never heard of my favourite youtuber"

..and general youtuber shill thread

> He thinks most people on Sup Forums know things about technology.
Hello newfag

this is so stupidly true
when I came to Sup Forums for the first time and was talking about regexp filtering people were just confused
I mean I am not good nor know all and everything but this is just the common basics that random people on Sup Forums lack :(

>microshit laptop/tablet

bad taste

Eevblog

Surface is god tier.

Bobby dazzler of a channel

8- bit "bull semen on my bald spot" guy

strong minds discuss ideas
average minds discuss events
weak minds discuss people

I'm waiting for his Ryzen review with more enthusiasm than a sexcrazed nymphomaniac cheerleader, who's been on a 7 day abstinence, on prom night.