ITT: post stupid Kickstarter projects

ITT: post stupid Kickstarter projects.

This is an android phone, which clips onto the back your iphone. Wut

kickstarter.com/projects/boboseye/eye-take-your-phone-to-the-next-level?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=advert id

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/boboseye/eye-take-your-phone-to-the-next-level?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=advert%
kickstarter.com/projects/susanwilson/9-year-old-building-an-rpg-to-prove-her-brothers-w
oregonlive.com/window-shop/index.ssf/2016/09/coolest_cooler_investigation.html
indiegogo.com/projects/aring-the-first-ring-that-listens-to-your-command#/
youtu.be/_y5QGHnRYa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first i was really skeptical .. hated the video .. but then i realized it was made by the jews.

Either way. The chinks from Shenzhen are currently copying this design and bring out a cheap chink shit version of this stuff hahaha. Just like the last time a jew posted something on kickstarter.

God bless china.

>kickstarter.com/projects/boboseye/eye-take-your-phone-to-the-next-level?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=advert%

It's impressive how idiots manage to raise so much money on kickstarter. I think there's an inverse correlation between the feasibility and the likelihood of raising big money

kek dog bless chinkshit

Who remembers this?

kickstarter.com/projects/susanwilson/9-year-old-building-an-rpg-to-prove-her-brothers-w

>implying it's not their own money to get a jumpstart so they get attention from the actual retards

>utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=advert%20id
fucking normies

At least this actually exists and can be useful. They underestimated the prices or the chink manufacturers screwed them like the Superbook.

Haha no, they've commited actual fraud.
oregonlive.com/window-shop/index.ssf/2016/09/coolest_cooler_investigation.html

indiegogo.com/projects/aring-the-first-ring-that-listens-to-your-command#/

The acting is just so amazing
youtu.be/_y5QGHnRYa8

Stupid people and money is the most dangerous combination possible.

Sup Forums kickstarter when?

We need to come up with a completely useless product. We can probably get some third-worlders on fiverr to film the poorly edited/acted video for us.

if most kickstarters were realistic and in demand a company would've already made it

Solar powered shirt that recharges your phone.

Not to mention their business plans are non-existent.

They sort of go like "Hey, we need $100k and we'll spend it on stuff and maybe get you a product!"

No budget visible anywhere for staff, manufacturing, office space, misc business expenses, marketing, etc.

Holy shit, I think we can actually trick retards into paying for it. Do it.

It would be much nicer to have an Android tablet that clips to the back of laptop lids, or a Windows tablet that clips to the back of Macs.

Are there any youtube channels that just talk about shitty kickstarters? I love reading about stupid product designs

Idubbbz used to do kickstarter crap. He doesn't do them very often anymore, but he did do a followup video on a project he covered.

I honestly didn't believe this project existed. Then I visited the page. Holy shit man.

My Facebook feed is filled with this kind of shit pretty much every day

>indiegogo.com/projects/aring-the-first-ring-that-listens-to-your-command#/

>thefuckdidijustwatch.png

retsupurae have Kickstarter Nonstarters and IndieNoGo

>This is an android phone, which clips onto the back your iphone. Wut
finally, a useful iphone

automated logo generator written in Logo

>iFags have to buy an android because ios is so restricted
kek

>"liking" kikestarter shit on facebook
>using the facebook stream
>using facebook at all

Wait, does the Android phone interact with the iPhone in any way? Can they charge each other?

>source=Facebook&utm_medium=advert%20id

Sam hyde

forgot all about this

looks like she'll make a profit on the domain name too