What happens when a new bios arrives and you want to test your new 1080ti ?

what happens when a new bios arrives and you want to test your new 1080ti ?

eteknix.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-ti-cpu-showdown-i7-7700k-vs-ryzen-r7-1800x-vs-i7-5820k/

now i know why the oroville dam is on the brink of collapse..too many intel tears

>it will last you longer

oh lol. look at that min fps.

gonna be fun watching intel fags use all the benchmarks from the bugged reviews.

Those benchmarks don't count. Only post benchmarks by Intel approved journalists using Intel approved games.

BWHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

digital foundry said with their overclocked 6700k, they are cpu bound in 1080p with 1080ti.
6700k can not deliver any more draw calls. nearly no difference between 1080p vs 1440p.

this is without the smt fix right?

oh man this is shaping to be good

>Core i7 5960X (Haswell-E) @ 4.3 GHz on all eight cores

Nvidia to the rescue of AMD?

Wega better be dick hardening good.

why doesn't intel just declare bankruptcy already?

yes, without it. microsoft said they are dealing with it.

brutal. fucking brutal.

>Ryzen kicking ass now
What happened?

>b-b-but my 720P gaming

seriously though, how big of a chance it's Nvidia fixed driver for new CPU?

kek
kekek...
kekekekek.....
kekekekekekeke....

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE...kekekekek...kekee.kek......

oh man i dont know what to do ... buy a ryzen or buy pop corn

as if you can afford either, pajeet

it has nothing to do with the drivers

the ryzen problems are purely on OS level and on bios
apparently this is a mobo with the new bios that fix the imc problem

This is fake news.

I use to be an AMDfan but now I am a #IntelMissile

but seriously, we cant let AMD near CPUs guys

sadly i can only afford your mom she isnt much but ok i need to do some compromises
like to pain her vagina blue and white and stick a p4 on her ass

>2017
>buying $700 video cards

only an autist would do this

nvidia is literally laughing at you retards

Look at the results from eteknix.

The only game Ryzen sucked ass in eas Farcry: Primal.

This just makes me moist all over.

I am ready.

is this what it's like being poor?

having to rationalise things like this because you can't buy expensive products while others can so you can somehow feel superior?

sounds exhausting

Kek, what are the excuses going to sound like this time?

>MOOOOOOOOM! AMD ARE CHEATING! THEY FIXED THEIR BUGS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT GAMES ANYWAYS!

intel fags btfo

fucking kekd.

whats a P4?

how old are you?

such a stupid thing to say. im rich and i would never waste 700$ (or 1000$ in my case for the 1080ti) on a graphics card.

the one cpu that managed to put a gtx 480 to shame

pentium 4 otherwise known as chernobyl

Jesus you fucking pleb.. You're kidding right?

>Now things get interesting, pushing up the resolution has turned the tables on Intel, moving both the stock 1800X and the overclocked 1800X into the lead.

Nice way to test

>wake up
>See ryzen winning

get fucked that one user that told me that I was never going to wake up to see ryzen winning

b8

>here comes muh 720P shill

Do you think rich people became rich by wasting money?

i thought 360p and 480p is the norm after march 2

> Ryzen 1800X gave the best frame rates at all resolutions, and even more so when pushed to 1440P and 2160P, where the 8-core 16-thread design of the CPU was able to relieve the GTX 1080 Ti of any bottlenecks in performance.

>The most exciting thing we saw so far wasn’t the average frame rates, but the minimum. People are often quick to leap to the maximum frame rate, and I’ll give you a bit of a tip, high frame rates are great, but they’re not all that. You can run some games as low as 20FPS and it’ll play great, just look at classics like Zelda 64 and Goldeneye, they ran at 20FPS and they felt pretty smooth. The trick is they didn’t drop frames. If you’re gaming at 100+ FPS and your frame rate drops below 60FPS for a moment, you’re going to notice; the same is true from 60-40, and so on. The Ryzen 1800X helped maintain the highest minimum frame rates we’ve ever seen, and that means a more consistent, smoother and overall better gameplay experience. When it comes down to it, this higher minimum number is what you want from a gaming chip, not just the bigger average or maximum number.

IT DOESN'T COUNT

IT DOES NOT

I know right, they should only test CPUs by running CS 1.6 at 640x480

>how old are you?

after reading that i realized you where talking about the cpu. no idea why i didnt get that right away.

true story guise.

Now everyone calm your vaginas and get over it.

DELETE THIS

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!

Seriously guys, this is bulldozer 2.0, we cant let AMD near CPUs

>tfw meme you created become mainstream truth

what the fuck

almost everyone who's actually rich and not lower upper middle class was born rich

>Now everyone calm your vaginas and get over it.
why? we are pricks. and will fuck with you over for this.

Their review doesn't state that the Mobo has a new BIOS or so, how magically Amd became joker level good?

>Now things get interesting, pushing up the resolution has turned the tables on Intel, moving both the stock 1800X and the overclocked 1800X into the lead.

Correct. this proves that all the fags who bench at 720p are wrong. because if the gpu was the limiting factor then the benchmarks would show all graphs pretty equal.

which they dont, so it proves that you can run things at 1440p/4k and witha better cpu it helps the gpu give higher framerates.

im curius as to how the 1700 overclocked would perform with a TI.

MUH FAR CRY MUH GTA
MUH FALLOUT

not bait, i actually forgot.

Fair enough.

Test it properly, with a 750ti at 720p

just calculate clock for clock, it will be lower by 100mhz in general, still way higher

>you lived to see amd on top again
We did it lads.

WHERE IS THE FAG WITH THE PC GAMER BENCH

I SUMMON THE PAID SHILL THROWING INTEL CHIPS ON MY TOILET AND HE DOESNT ANSWER

>720p

Still on this crap, fucks sakes. Test it at 8bit so we can understand where ther real power resides.

>forgetting about hyberbibeline :DDDDDdddd

Intel fags:

BUT BUT MUH GPU BOTTLENECK

no, that's how its like being a smart consumer

also, why are you making that comment as if YOU are rich? are you a trust fund baby or just pretend to be rich so you don't feel buyers remorse for spending $700 on hardware just to sit on Sup Forums all day? rich people don't have time to sit on Sup Forums yet alone brag about how rich they are because of a video card gaymen purchase

and i don't have to buy video cards, i get them for free from nvidia directly, but that's irrelevant.

obligatory

This can't be happening, not that it matters when 6950x is better for gaming anyway

Now i remember why i didnt remember.

i thought he wanted to write PS4, but forgot the S.

i was laughing thinking about that guy stuffing the other guys moms ass with a PS4...

when you fail at mobos you fail on sales

2017 the year amd made a great cpu and asrock actually created a top notch mobo

I don't even fucking know what to say to that. Seek help.

Must be the gigabyte mobo instead of the ANUS one

Steve"curly hair"Burke got BTFO on his whole tirade about how it won't last longer.

Who the fuck spends $700 on a GPU anyways? For that kind of money you can build an entire PC with an RX480 and a i5 7500.

Poor

not poorfags like you

It truly made no sense, it kept up no issues with a 6900k, but suddenly, somehow, it shat the bed in games and only games, people were wondering how is that even possible.

Until I see more benches I can't trust a single site, considering the majority say otherwise

you still don't understand what happened

happened two things 1) longevity argument got btfo 2) so called "journalists" are hacks that do not know how to run CPU benchnmarks

it puts in question most of day one benchmarks, you can't argue with that

Because a single benchmark made by a reviewer say otherwise? Joker also call the same but he is a fat shill.

MS or BIOS fix?

i guarantee both of you are poor, only poor people say this type of shit

>pushed it up
>to 1080p
nigger what are you trying to prove that 240p benchmarks are best?

Maybe the more powerful GPU lets it stretch its legs, did anyone do tests with a Titan XP

Yep we dire need new benches, including overclock analysis. For day one it's still a mess.

day1 some sites, it's most likely BIOS bug got fixed

Poverty.
I got 3000$ worth of new power tools I'll never use.. Bad with money? Yeah. Poor? No.

BIOS fix most likely.

Here's what could have happened.
Nvidia driver fix, lowering overhead due to the unique way ryzen is designed.
More powerful GPU needing more powerful CPU
MS scheduler fix(both ccx and smt iasues)
BIOS fix

Pick one, all or any arbitrary number.

The review is even more obscure because the fucker doesn't state any of those circumstances.

I haven't considered the possibility of a fix from Nvidias driver side, good thinking.

All 3 together.

Best thing is all these games are still compile-optimised for Intel.

The moment the patches are released, the Ryzen lead is going to be EXTENDED.

>now i know why the oroville dam is on the brink of collapse..too many intel tears

take a picture faggot

Combination of strong gpu, nvidia drivers and a asrock/gigabyte mobo, probably.

Hah I knew the 5820k would be future-proof

Hopefully this will shut Intel fanboys up

It's a god tier cpu.
Actually I'm a bit surprised by 5820k stock performance.
That cpu overclocks like a beast all the way to 4.6-4.7ghz and even at stock speed it does this well.
Would have been interesting to see this guy OC all of these CPUs to see how they compare.

Or maybe another dodgy reviewer with vague methodology and outlier results that don't line up with 99% of established tech reviewers.

>that min. FPS on 7700k...
>Got so disappointed at Ryzen lunch that I actually bought Kabylake

Wtf is wrong with Kabylake, it has higher IPC compared to Ryzen and more optimization since intel CPUs has been pretty much the same since haswell.

laughinglolis.jpg

D-dodgy methodology, right, that's what it i-is.

Ultra vs Very high

That's the difference user...

There is also BIOS updates that fixed the memory issues, Nvidia ti patch etc etc.

>Posting benchmarks of an entirely different GPU to prove OP wrong
Are you allowed to post on Sup Forums without your handler?

Fuckers at DF still doesnt have a kabylake

>stock performance is 3.3GHz
blows my mind sometimes.

I clock mine up to 4.8GHz if I'm working a single thread heavy application
(though my cooling isn't quite good enough to do 4.8 across all cores)
I normally keep it at 4.5 or 4.2 if the room is hot asf

>more powerful GPU needs more powerful CPU

This isn't rocket science, people.

>paying $350 to get the same fps

>Ultra
>Fixed BIOS
>Very High
>Buggy BIOS

Nice try, but no cigar