Today friend, I abandon the piece of shit firefox has become and switch to chrome, specifically ungoogled chromium...

Today friend, I abandon the piece of shit firefox has become and switch to chrome, specifically ungoogled chromium. In only secconds of use Ive noticed insane performance differences.

Slow, Buggy, unresponsive - these all describe firefox to a tee. Its a shell of its former self that fails to impress. After firing all their talent and becoming ultra sjw (firing the ceo because he wasnt pro gay for example) and investing more money into their start page messages than their browser... well...

I implore you to do the same - a new era of swift browsing awaits!

Sounds like you're a mad Sup Forumsfag with a 10 year old PC. Firefox is just as fast as chrome. Is making these bait threads every day making your autistic life better?

only 3 years old. everything is less laggy, even after installing the same add ons

Works on my machineā„¢. Firefox has 0 lag, no bugs and is completely responsive. Reason I keep it is because of a better UI and about:config.

Get waterfox faggot

So yeah, a new clean installation of a browser is faster than another full with addons, history etc. WHAT A TWEEEEST

Retards like you shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

>waterfox
ok trying it, first thing i notice is that html5 element on its home page runs better in chromium than it does in waterfox lol

with addons already installed on chrome tho

yo man, your windows is fucked with trash programs

>history
retard indeed

which ones? he has way too many net frameworks and javas

>free studio
sounds like some shitty ide
>filezilla
sounds safe
>malwarebotnet
really make you ding

the picture doesn't say so

firefox is kill

free studio if you conversion of file types

filezilla is floss ftp software

malwarebytes is antivirus

noggins the ponderer

>winblows 8
It seems to me that you are still using the piece of shit.

Good goy

firefox has literally been slow, buggy, and unresponsive for a decade

Why did you come to Sup Forums if you wanted to come out as gay?

Well, 52 needs pulseaudio, so fuck it.

I won't install it.

firefox is SJW trash

I'd rather just have the CIA in my computer with chrome

Edge doesn't have this problem

Firefox is definitely slower than chrome, at least for me. The difference is pretty huge.

Enjoy your almost nonexistent hardware acceleration features

lol I remember when firefox was the shit in the mid 2000s.

Edge doesn't have uMatrix. So even though it's the fastest browser, it's actually the slowest browser.

O...
i...
a...
f...