BASED Trudeau is helping to fund abortion in Africa so they sent a queen and shit here yesterday to get all the...

BASED Trudeau is helping to fund abortion in Africa so they sent a queen and shit here yesterday to get all the Catholics to cry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVx5wk4Q7vQ

>has 3 white children
>is funding the extermination of black children

Say what you want about his domestic policies but he's done more to save the white race than 99% of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0PiYZUrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would

who cares

I honestly don't get the hate for Trudeau, sure he's a feminist and a pretty boy, but he seems to want to make things right, a balance of what's needed and what's wanted, I wonder if he had a different surname people would think differently?

I like him, he's better than Euto politicians

Abortion is fucking disgusting and immoral.

that's for the courts to decide.

hello cuckservative

he does all these vapid meme things for pr. he's trying to be the anti-harper, who was like an autistic accountant or something. i don't agree with many of their policies though.

i think we should have some law on abortion, most canadians, even majority of those in NPD and liberal parties do. we're the only country other than north korea which has no laws at all on abortion.

Not to mention pump up all the refugee lovers and make them feel good about themselves to shut them up whilst only taking very minimal amounts of refugees and banning single men from applying.

>tfw when a qt secular syrian refugee gave me a flirty smile while I was leaving the gym

BASED

EMPEROR

TRUDEAU

II

:(

Well, let the people decide. Canada was always a liberal leaning country, even if people want to deny it. Our conservatives are nothing like our neighbours to the South, very watered down. I myself don't agree with abortion but it's not up to me to decide. Make a national vote and let's see what the people decide, and re-do the same thing every 10 or 20 years to reflect the current society. Eh?

Every time I've watched a video of him I've cringed

>qt secular syrian refugee gave me a flirty smile while I was leaving the gym

If you see her again, go talk to her. Talk about Syria and sympathize with her, and tell her Canada is with her, and give her a smile.

>Our conservatives are nothing like our neighbours to the South, very watered down.

That's the entire western world outside of America

Canadians are all cringeworthy so it's fitting.

Only autism survives the cold.

wouldn't even want one, my recent ex is mexican, she wanted me to move to Mexico but I said fuck that. Still miss her senpai.

What's your beef with then? other than you don't like the way his voice sounds and the memes he spouts. He's actually a pretty nice guy.

wish abortion was more common in canada

I would have but I just started dating a qt mexican at the time.

But I wouldn't have said any of that bullshit, I would have taken her number.

>Canada is wib u :3333

FOBs are easy.

Not when it gets rid of future niggers.

>she wanted me to move to Mexico
Good thing you dropped her, vacationing in Mexico is great, living there is shit.

I also have a qt mexican girl I'm talking too, but if anything she would rather live here.

I don't like his personality or his policy. Is that not enough reason?

If you want a challenge try getting a feminist SJW just for kicks.

Fair enough mate, I don't hate I appreciate what you state.

Too bad based Tone isn't still in power there.

Nice can we send you the Rest too ?

Has he done anything? At ALL?

I mean, I know parliamentary systems don't exactly have a commander in chief but all he does is spout memes and reject US aid for wildfires.

Nein, du Fotze.

You dug your own grave.

Mexicans are great. As a cultural Catholic, at least.

Her living in Canada, especially out here on the east coast, would have been a severe downgrade to her quality of life because she was a rich aristocratic Mexican. She still looked Amerindian though. What surprised me is how 99% of rich Mexicans seem to be pretty white. Only the brownest Mexicans seem to live in the USA.

Go for it though. My gf waited for sex, but it was worth it. We lost our virginity together (at 22 lel) I honestly couldn't have asked for a better way. I waited for someone who mattered to me and it was worth it.

I grew up in a mentally abusive SJW family. I've only recently started dating white women now that I realize they aren't all like that.

Haha we didn't fuck up and literally say

"anybody who gets here gets a good life as long as you survive the hike :333"

Germans are unbelievable frankly.. a lot of the dead who drowned are on Merkels hands but the lefties are too dense to realize it.

Also.. we don't take single muslim men which account for 80% of the refugees according to the UN.

I see, well the girl I'm talking with isn't rich at all, and not white but she's very caring and kind, I got pissed drunk one day and asked her if she was only talking to me for citizenship or something, it almost ended our friendship but she still talked to me, and isn't after that at all. I want to go visit her but I'm scared, if the feelings and emotions are too strong, or not strong as I hoped, maybe I will be just a friend to her, leave and that's it. Probably.

Don't think Canada wouldn't be the same as germany if we didn't have an ocean separating us. Many Germans oppose refugees.

Thankfully we have the luxury of being selective over who we accept. Accepting too many single men is a recipe for disaster and we can easily weed out purely economic immigrants. Sucks to be European, but Trudeau is doing it right on that front, as Canadian leaders typically do.

Yeah you goofed frankly.

But wait, is this an internet thing?

I've been around the world friend, and you can be reasonably sure citizenship will always be a plus when talking to girls who live in poverty.

But it's like anything.. citizenship, nice cock, nice boobs, nice ass, good job... there will always be vain plus and minus factors when considering a mate. You need only worry if you think the plus factor is the singular linchpin of her interest.

Ofcourse ANY girl trapped in poverty will flirt with the idea of becoming a citizen of a rich country. She'd be stupid not to.

Yeah but Germans are different, if they speak up they get labeled nazis.

If we speak up we're just racist. I don't think we would end up the same, we're not cucked THAT much. No offense Germany, you guys need to stand up for yourselves more.

Yeah exactly, I've traveled a little myself and I'm not ignorant and I know she sees me as a potential ticket but I've told her I can't be her saviour and give her a better life, I didn't talk to her for almost half a year but she came back to me, not sure why and I keep asking why she keeps talking to me. I don't get people at all man.

Except we still consistently turn away boat people. Europeans don't.

The Italian fleet was turning the migrants back for god knows how long until the liberals put a stop to it.

I've been to southern europe during the crisis and frankly it's completely retarded and I can guarantee you Canadians would not put up with it for as long as the europoors have.

Look up how Canada has resolved past refugee crisis' like the Vietnam crisis. Canada has never been as irresponsible with refugees as the European Left is right now.

How do you know she was secular?

>Not to mention pump up all the refugee lovers and make them feel good about themselves to shut them up whilst only taking very minimal amounts of refugees and banning single men from applying.

Make an Islamic sex harem full fo concubines while continuing the white race with another pure white woman.

Just fucking do it user.

No veil, actually looked at me and smiled in the eyes, dyed blond hair. I've been around ayyrabs long enough to know the difference.

But you're right, I don't even know if she was syrian, but she looked Eastern meditteranean and I saw her just when we received refugees and there are not much immigrants here.

I have an ear for languages and she was speaking Arabic with an eastern med accent.

Safe to say she was probably a secular syrian refugee.

I'm a pro-lifer, but this is cool.

Iunno well if you only know her via internet.. meh I know people say looking for love on the internet is the new hot thing but desu I found my experiences with it quite damaging.

I think it's actually easier to meet women IRL then on the internet. Even if you're a sperg or something.

Yeah you're right, I have to keep it real. Distance creates problems, on or offline. My buddy meet and dating many girls from South America, all ended bad because they got jealous, and didn't trust, blah blah blah. fuck it all.

wait
christfags actually won't abort down syndrome babies?

>No veil, actually looked at me and smiled in the eyes, dyed blond hair. I've been around ayyrabs long enough to know the difference.
>But you're right, I don't even know if she was syrian, but she looked Eastern meditteranean and I saw her just when we received refugees and there are not much immigrants here.
>I have an ear for languages and she was speaking Arabic with an eastern med accent.
>Safe to say she was probably a secular syrian refugee.

I've met a few muslim men exactly like this and they ain't from Syria. What you on about lad?

>men
And what are you on about?

You don't live where I live I don't get the same immigrants as you.

It's a small place I know everyone here and what's happening in the immigrant communities. We were receiving a wave of syrians at that very instant.

I'm also betting you're monolingual and I highly doubt you can differentiate dialects from other languages like I can, maybe not even geographically situate a face. I have an eye and ear for these things, anyway I shouldn't have to explain myself, and you can believe whatever you want, frankly. It's Sup Forums.

Yeah man it's just not worth it. Get out more.

In my experience I lacked a lot of confidence, and I'd always project past experiences on new girls. The best way to gain confidence, preachy bullshit aside, is to git gud at something you'd never thought you can do. Join a swim club and become a great swimmer. Join a speech club and become a great speaker, etc.

Seeing yourself in a new light helps you forget past pains.

If he loves white people so much why does he bring in Arabs and neglect Fort McMurry people?

I always wanted to fly, that was a dream of mine since I was younger.

Peace and serenity is all I want, maybe I don't need a girl, probably not. But along the way if I meet someone then it's a bonus.

Thanks friend, I wish you good luck in the years to come.

He just went to Fort Mac and pledged more funding, pull the stick out of your ass old gary, you're not a dog, are you gary?

I think because he's a classic third way centrist politician

In the USA they bad bill Clinton and over here we had Tony Blair

Can't speak for Clinton but Blair is pretty unpopular these days

both clinton and trudeau have awful fucking wives

#PrayForSophie

I'll pay more as long as she sucks my dick.

t. every able-bodied canadian male.

>Asked to speak on MLK day
>Sings this cringey bullshit instead

youtube.com/watch?v=TnP0PiYZUrU
Thanks you too bud