OOOOOO TELL ME BLACK OR WHITE OOOOO WHAT COLOR IS YOUR LIFE OOOOOOO TRY TO ASK YOUR HEART WHO YOU REALLY ARE

OOOOOO TELL ME BLACK OR WHITE OOOOO WHAT COLOR IS YOUR LIFE OOOOOOO TRY TO ASK YOUR HEART WHO YOU REALLY ARE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjWG0oNpWog
youtube.com/watch?v=f6FdGky3_4E
youtu.be/coqLVynejo8
youtube.com/watch?v=q8J3GAg5zaI
youtube.com/watch?v=h3KTV0jdCpQ
youtu.be/7bKS45ofZdY
youtube.com/watch?v=DGMJOchTRPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/kjWG0oNpWog

Still the most underrated eurovision entry.

Latvia will win this year. Calling it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6FdGky3_4E

This is the most underrated eurovision entry

youtu.be/coqLVynejo8

>Not this

youtube.com/watch?v=q8J3GAg5zaI

The fucking jury robbed them. They did well in the televotes.

Latvia isn't even a favourite among the bookmakers. It's down to Russia, Armenia, Ukraine and Australia. Russia will probably win, but I'm rooting for Armenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3KTV0jdCpQ

I sing that badly to my pl gf, it pisses her off so much for some reason.

>15 HOURS LEFT

I'm rooting for Latvia

>tfw have to wake up at 5AM

Too bad you can't vote m8

Waiting for another Cold War victory tomorrow

youtu.be/7bKS45ofZdY

Kek, I remember that. Russia seems to be popular this year though. I don't think he will be booed.

Russia is always popular. Soviet block countries vote for Russia, the west works for Sweden. This is how it works, it has nothing to do with music, and they'll get booed again because they're the bad guys.

It's no coincidence that UK/France/Germany usually get the last places.

I think the Soviet Bloc has weakened a bit in recent years. Ukraine and the Baltic states won't be voting for Russia, neither will Georgia. It all depends on how the jury votes. Maybe Australia can steal the victory as the Eastern European votes are split between Russia, Ukraine and Armenia, who knows.

UK/France/Germany usually get the last places because they don't have to fight for a spot in the final. Their songs tend to be shit compared to those that have had to pass a round of voting.

Reminder that Germany sent this
youtube.com/watch?v=DGMJOchTRPc

I don't understand why Germany and Austria got 0 points last year. They weren't bad songs. They weren't great, but they didn't deserve nul points.

>Maybe Australia can steal the victory

love it lad

at least her hair is nice

eurovision is politics m8

>love it lad
What do you mean by this?

I can understand people not voting for Germany for political reasons, but why Austria? They were the hosts last year.

colour of my life? prolly brown