Why do AMDorks think everyone trash talking amd is a shill?

why do AMDorks think everyone trash talking amd is a shill?

I'm not. I've been trashing amd for weeks, even caught bans for it. You want to know why? It's because I fell for the bulldozer meme. It's because I bought shitty AMD cards. Because I wasted probably over a thousand dollars now on AMD products, because they contributed to MUH OPEN SOURCE and because INTEL IZ EVIL AND JEWISH. It's because I've been burned by the false promises of this awful company and am seeing them do it all over again.

The provide no competition to intel letting them do their tick tick tick, never pushing the envelope. They lie to their fans and hype up garbage. They give intel a monopoly by being fucking RETARDED. They let these jews laugh and grow fat with their incompetence. Intel probably loves amd- they are such a bunch of fucking morons that intel can just sit back and roll in cash. What happened to when AMD made amd64, the phenom II, the athlon?

Is intel a terrible company? Duh. Are their business practices awful? Of course. But at least they have decent products. At least they can back up what they say and their products are superior. I will never buy amd again until they stop becoming a joke. I already got burned by faildozer. I already remember waiting, waiting, waiting for amd to support the 7970 (their top of the line card at the time I bought it) on linux with non broken drivers when nvidia's just worked. I remember all the frustration their shitty drivers, shitty products, and shitty hype has caused me- when intel and nvidia just work and are superior at a slightly greater cost.

Also, I did want an 8+ core system for a home server/virtual machines/etc and was considering ryzen for that. But GUESS WHAT? It has pathetic amounts of IO, passthrough doesn't work, and it DOESN'T SUPPORT DUAL SOCKET. Whereas I can buy a multi cpu intel server on craigslist for a couple hundred bucks right now.

Fuck AMD and fuck you complacent bastards that will eat up everything they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jd9Gz5bx8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aaaaymd is finished

nice blog bro where can i subscribe?

Hint: The bad guys always produce the shineyer stuff that works better. The point is you disadvantage yourself and still buy from AMD because you don't support that bullshit, even if it means you have a shittier experience, as long as no money is going to intlel.

Dunno man. Hey why is intel bottlenecking the 1080ti?

I only buy AMD products, regardless of their performance. I don't want to buy anything else, ever since I got my first Athlon64. I've been living in agony for the last 5 years, having to withstand the banter from intel fanboys who claim AMD sucks and seeing shitty benchmarks that claim intel is better. Well guess what, I once masturbated to a picture of Lisa Su (from her college days). I'm not proud of it, but I did it to prove a point. When that AMD stock went up 500% in less than 12 months, every day felt like an orgasm. I also made 10 grand because all my savings are in AMD stock. The times are a-changing, intel fanboys, and you better grease up because AMD is going to shove its multi processor cock up your ass, and you're going to take it. Take it like the little bitches that you are.

Same brother.

AMD is such a shitty company that fucks over people over and over again.

I will do whatever I can to expose AMD for all the shitty crap they do and I do it 100% free.

Also nothing is better than seeing AMDfag tears, they are the worst kind of people and deserve death desu senpai.

Someone is mad about buying an overpriced CPU.

Umm

>a home server/virtual machines/etc and was considering ryzen for that. But GUESS WHAT? It has pathetic amounts of IO, passthrough doesn't work, and it DOESN'T SUPPORT DUAL SOCKET

All those are AMD sponsored games.
No shit they scale better with more cores.

Lmaoing@ur life dumb nigger corelet
Optimising for more cores is just a better optimised game and has nothing to do with being an amd sponsored game.

i only do it for the lulz

That's actually a rigged benchmark, the guy disabled a whole bunch of settings to give Ryzen an advantage

The biggest reason i won't give aymd any Money is because of their fag and tranny acceptence video

Enjoy paying twice the price for effectively the same product.

This board is so fucking autistic.

>there never was a pentium 4 extreme ghz

We're going to need some proof.

>he actually fell for the bulldozer meme
i didnt think you people really existed

So this...is the power...of Intel

>twice the price for effectively the same product

>lacks features
but it totally is the same product i promise

>intel has not enough memory?
>all other points still stand

Getting a little too desperate there, goy.

Intel shills will defend this

Yeah, great, now add in the 6900 and watch all the other bars shrink into nothingness.

> It's because I fell for the bulldozer meme
Look at this mongrel.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jd9Gz5bx8k

>Also, I did want an 8+ core system for a home server/virtual machines/etc and was considering ryzen for that. But GUESS WHAT? It has pathetic amounts of IO, passthrough doesn't work, and it DOESN'T SUPPORT DUAL SOCKET.
>WAHHHH IT DOESN'T SUPPORT MY INCREDIBLY SPECIFIC YET INDISTINCT WORKLOAD

What the fuck are you doing that you need a home server with passthrough and dual socket eight core chips? If you really need those features, why don't you get Naples in a month or two? Why are you expecting a server feature from a workstation chip?

>I use Hairworks to begin with
Heh, It's like I lost nothing of value to begin with!