See little American flag while going down the road

>See little American flag while going down the road
>Get reminded I live in America
>Feel a warm glow inside

Man.... this country is amazing.
I love every person living inside of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=L11WFlpSQeI
youtube.com/watch?v=v582kPp43Mg&index=16&list=PLf3Ckqhkzmh7OTpt8OOnoNk4MStG8VyP9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except illegals.

every PERSON

soon to be Mexico. Sad!

MAKE

AMERICA

MEXICAN

GREAT BRITAIN

>tfw canada could literally have no better neighbours

youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo

God bless the USA

FUCK

I fucking love America. I can't believe I didn't ever think that exact thought until today. I was actually visiting a 9/11 memorial and held my hand on a piece of the original towers, now covered in rust. This is a great place. I will never leave. I love our culture, people, places, weather, freedoms, food, music, shows, movies, and more. We can always improve but that doesn't mean what we have now is bad.

punk music about baseball man-- long live america
youtube.com/watch?v=L11WFlpSQeI

AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID THEY NEED TO BE REMINDED OF WHERE THEY LIVE THROUGH FLAGS EVERY 5 METERS

YOUR NATION ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE OF US HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I love everyone too. Except nationalists.

Tone that shit down fags.

What is even funnier is that they idolise us, and most of their cosmetic surgery involves making people look more white.

I respect your right to tell me to shut the fuck up
i love u

>america
>white

In the north east where I live, virtually everyone is white. Why you even care whether or not people are white is the real problem.

I respect your right to not shut the fuck up despite what I tell you.

Love you too.

I love you too uk
I'm sure if you had the choice, you would move your island off the coast of Canada

what's wrong with Hispanics?????

i am ok with them
the ones in socal burning the us flag and waving the mexican one kind of piss me off though. why even be here if you hate the us and have so much pride in mexico. they can burn it though. that's their right.

youtube.com/watch?v=v582kPp43Mg&index=16&list=PLf3Ckqhkzmh7OTpt8OOnoNk4MStG8VyP9

Those are the vast minority.
Pretty much all those anarchist, flag burning shits are a minority in the US.

I puke every time I see this horrible flag.

>a
>fucking
>soccer ball

USA #1

when are you people gonna leave that fucking desert and move to new york. what are you even doing. we have deserts here too ya know if that's your thing

I'm from New York

That's ok. I only think of Brazil as a Call of Duty map.

cool, how is israel? is it hot?
you know what I mean?
is it HOT?
are there ATTRACTIVE WOMEN there?

Israeli qts best qts 2bh

>the closest I will ever get to meeting Honest Abe is by talking to Lincoln impersonators
Fuck

>see large Canadian flag while going down the road
>get reminded I live in Canada

I'm not leaving fucking make me

Good job tribe of abraham

never let these goyim off the chains

La Raza pls go and stay go

Does anybody else have a framed copy of the United States Constitution hanging on their walls? I also have the declaration of independence and every time I see John Hancock's glorious signature it reminds me of a time when men were truly free.

I used to carry around a brochure type thing of the Constitution with "Shall not be infringed" circled to mess with nogunz people

I bought a copy in NYC but I think I lost it on the plane.
i cro ervy tien

when did I say that?
if you want to live here with an embedded anger at this country, it's your call. Even if America gave the southwest states back to mexico, mexicans would just move into the rest of america for economic opportunities. Chant that la raza shit all you want, but it's America in the end. I respect your right to say it though, and again, I didn't order you to leave.

I will gladly trade being chained by israeli qts for polish qts. pls, I've been such a bad imperialistic western-europe influencing imperialistic capitalist machine.

fuck I said imperialistic twice
oh well
double the imperial

I'm sorry my inglish is weak

well it is decent.
keep reading, writing, and speaking and you will become very fluent. good luck