Why does Sup Forums hate wiz kids?

why does Sup Forums hate wiz kids?

We don't.

Probably this, but I hate them because they're better than me and make me feel bad about myself. If I wasn't a loser or had the strength to do it, I'd have bullied these fags so hard in my school days.
Pic related, it's me except I'm shit at everything.

Because we could do everything they could do and more at their same age. Except since we are autistic we didn't have the chance for the media to make a poorly made story on us.

because most of them are retards who follow shitty youtube tutorials and brag about writing a crappy program that doesn't do much shit

and then they say

"oh, btw, I'm only 17 ;) and I wrote hello world in python"

as if this shit matters in the information age, let me see some real brag-worthy shit, not youtube tutorial-following monkeys

>why does Sup Forums hate dumbfuck memes spammed to death?

you tell me doc.

How delightfully honest.

Begin good but exist thousands betters but nobody talk about them.

Because I was one but was never glorified or given notice for it.

I had A+'s in all my classes, won the science fair twice and they wouldn't let me skip to algebra 1 in middle school, I had to go through every grade level of math like everyone else. But there were 3 asian kids in my class who they let skip ahead 3 grades in math.

Because I have to study for hours to get something, and even then I still struggle. I'm getting good grades at university, but I literally have to give it everything I've got.

Honestly I just envy those who cruise by effortlessly and get the same grades as me.

It's not all it's cracked up to be

If you were a wiz kid with flesh eating bacteria, the media would soak that shit up

>implying
Explain how just having something click in your head without any effort isn't the coolest shit ever.

Makes you lazy, lots of things are boring. Discipline and work ethic is often more useful than intelligence in the long run.

That movie is great.

Wasn't the one in your pic particularly bad a coding actually?

>This is my magnum opus: Tic Tac Toe for iPad

because they don't go beyond where we are at the moment

Because they're pseudo wiz-kids. They get disproportionate credit for doing what everyone else is doing but dressing it up in flashy crap that impresses people that don't understand the medium.

He's not a wiz-kid for making iPhone apps, I did all that same shit when I was 13. He made a grand total of 5 by-the-numbers applications (dress the Christmas tree) that don't accomplish anything interesting and are basically just glorified templates for demonstrating ways computers work.

Just taking a look at the code in the thumbnail:
- Those comments are absolutely useless, the code tells you the same thing. Comments are supposed to be for the why, important gotchas or the general justification of what a group of code is doing

- The name "vertex" is redundant in the same way. Obviously it's a vertex, the idea is to name it what it's trying to accomplish. That's both dumb, needlessly confusing down the road and potentially even dangerous

- The names appended onto the vertex variables are also redundant. If you're going to have a data set like that create an object or a function

- A couple things that are potentially dumb and pointless. MAX ceiling? Unless I misunderstand you're doing the same thing twice

It's great that kids are finding their bearings and learning about mediums like this regardless but it's just irritating to people that actually know and appreciate the industry.

Wait, is this about a tv show called wiz kids or some shit? I'm really confused.

>iPhone apps
>13
MODS

I'm 19 now, it was like 2011

I know, time flies when your life is soul crushingly monotonous

Kid, I'm a year older than you and I still feel like an underage faggot.

I just hope I've read enough autism greentext to avoid the same fate

Where has the time gone?
;_;

Most of them end up grovelling for SJW validation in the hopes girls will let him touch their money parts.