Daily reminder that the yellow race is the smartest race

Daily reminder that the yellow race is the smartest race

Why are Israelis so dumb?

how are they dumb if they control the world?

Not really.

Their teaching method is too much about repetition and memorization of the same shit. Hence they do well on tests such as those drawn on to make these charts, but they buckle when they need to solve anything except the list of test questions they spent 6 months memorizing.

Chinese are good worker drones, not problem solvers, not creators.

>Be Singaporean
>Smartest country in the world
>Stuck in a tiny little island
Meh.

This. I have 5 or 6 Chinese friends that I met through an exchange program, I hosted one of them. They all told me that the way we learn is weird and doesn't seem right. Most creative thing I think I saw them do was invent snowball fights (Which they genuinely thought was an original idea) Very smart and friendly people though.

The PISA tests are designed so that that students apply the knowledge and skills they have learned at school to real-life challenges, things that they may encounter outside of school as part of their everyday experience, the PISA tests do not test how well a student has mastered a school’s specific curriculum unlike other international assesments like TIMMS, PIRLS, TERCE, SERCE, etc.

Proofs?

>repetition and memorization

>East Asian students are not necessarily the ones who use memorisation strategies the most. Memorisation is used almost everywhere, but fewer 15-year-olds in Hong Kong-China, Japan, Korea, Macao-China, Shanghai-China, Chinese Taipei and Viet Nam reported using it than students in, let’s say, English-speaking countries to whom they are often compared. For instance, 5% of students in Viet Nam, 12% of students in Japan and 17% of students in Korea reported that they learn as much as they can by heart when they study mathematics, compared to 26% of students in Canada, 28% in Ireland, 29% in the United States, 35% in Australia and New Zealand, and 37% in the United Kingdom

>shows how great asians perform at math, with the Chinese on top
>Chinese taipei

> Self reports

>creative
In fact now we have a test that gets closer to measuring those skills than any other and those countries still get very high results, the big criticism of these systems is that they aren’t teaching kids to think creatively and problem-solve.

i don't know if i believe this line of thinking. asians generally do really well on iq tests which is a good predictor of being smart.

don't worry guys, these memes don't mean shit if you go into the real world

Smart Jews moved to places where can make money meanwhile the dummy Jews in Israel wank off to muh nobul prizes

Frankly those I have met that grew up in China are dumb as bricks and legit only get places in life through lying.

Chinese diaspora are out of control good at life though.

Chinese system = terrible
Chinese people = epitome of mankind