Hey faggots, whats the best way to hack a CSGO trading bot like csgosell and nick the skins?

hey faggots, whats the best way to hack a CSGO trading bot like csgosell and nick the skins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSMTVZ58fvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys my man

thanks for the help

By growing up and not giving a fuck about interactive PNG files.

don't give a shit about the skins, just looking to make some money. i need to eat mate

listen faggot no 1s gonna give u dank info like that so just end urself kike kekekekekekekek

Then get a job

maybe someone could point me in the right direction then

By getting a hammer and going to the owner of the bot's house.

www.google.com

any advice on how to swing well? don't wanna throw out my back now do i

Get a job, "mate". There are tons of jobs in CS/IT if you put your mind to it. You don't even need a degree, if you can show that you know enough for certs, that'll be enough for employers to hire you.

Manual labour brings in steady income too, so get ripped on a budget, "mate".

why the fuck are you putting mate in fuckin quotation marks you muppet

y would they? if they know how 2 hack that shit and make mad cash y would they tell other fags about it? they would b losing money u stupid fag

Because I ain't your mate, "mate".

bet your fuckin american you twat

you're* I can't fuckin spell

he is australian

God Save the Queen, motherfucker :^)

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>nick

Thats my name dont wear it out

youtube.com/watch?v=lSMTVZ58fvc

Social engineering

Step 1.
Identify the owner of the website
Identify employees of the website

This will be difficult, you may have to use records requests with whatever state they're in, it could be owned by a shell company.

Step 2

Gather information about the company, find their physical location, find out information about identified individuals directly involved in the company.

Step 3.
Build a routine for a chosen high level individual in the company. You'll want to know what paths they take to work, the stops they make on an average day, what they do. If they are a sole-owner nerd in their basement this is easy.

Step 4.
Kidnap them, you'll want to either enter their dwelling with lock picks early in the morning, 90 or so minutes before they usually wake, or else take them at one of their stops if they have any that leave them "exposed" and without many other people or recording devices around.

Step 5.
Social engineering time, try hitting them with a wrench until they give you the password for the account. If they insist they don't know it try threatening their family members or waterboarding.

Step 6.
Collect your sweet skin cash and flee the country, satisfied with a job well done.