Hehehehehehehehehehe, haha, eeee, hehehahahe, hehehehehehe, heh, hehh... Ohoh, shit, haha! Hahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAhaha...

>Hehehehehehehehehehe, haha, eeee, hehehahahe, hehehehehehe, heh, hehh... Ohoh, shit, haha! Hahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAhaha, haha, hehehehehe, uhuh... hehehaha, NYOW! AH, hahaha! AH! Ah, no more, I can't AHHahahaha! NO! Ahh! Ahh! Ahaha, ahh, ahahaha! Oh, ff, oh. Ah, hahahaha, aha! Aahaa! Ooow! Ha, YAOW! Uhff... YA, no, sh, no no! NOT IN THERE, THIS FEELS WEIRD! Hahahaha, ahaha, aha, ah, huh AAAAAAHAHAHAHAhaha! ... Aha, AH, don't, dahammit, ee, WAH! Ahaha! Nuh, rrg.. GWAhaha! Hehe, uhuhu, hahaha! Ahaha, AHHahahaha! Ehehehe! Noho, naHAHAhaha! NOO! Wehehehehe! Shhh... OH! AH! No, no, stahp! YAAHha! Uh... wahaha! HAHAHAHaha! Hahahahahaha! WHAT THE FUCK HAHA! AhaHAHA! No, not the belly button, oh, no!
What did she mean by this?

Sup Forums - Technology

Literally the best thread on Sup Forums right now.

This got me so hard for some reason. New fetish?

>image.webm

Same

Being taped to the wall and tickled or tickling someone taped to a wall?

tall grrls are best

they have the sluttiest necks

you might also like device bondage and forced orgasms.

We're not saying you don't have a valid point, but it should really slide in this case. This is a quality OP posting.

same lol

>Being taped to the wall
not particularly
>and tickled
YES
>or tickling someone taped to a wall
still yes if I couldn't get the alternative

its about on par with Desktop or guts threads.
>computers are technology..so post pics of computer
Duct tape is technology.

According to NASA engineer Jerry Woodfill, duct tape had been stowed on board every mission since early in the Gemini days.[36] NASA engineers and astronauts have used duct tape in the course of their work, including in some emergency situations. One such usage occurred in 1970, when the square carbon dioxide filters from Apollo 13's failed command module had to be modified to fit round receptacles in the lunar module, which was being used as a lifeboat after an explosion en route to the moon. A workaround used duct tape and other items on board Apollo 13, with the ground crew relaying instructions to the flight crew. The lunar module's CO2 scrubbers started working again, saving the lives of the three astronauts on board.

that's really cute but the duct tape is weird and it didn't got naked enough.

Yes

best thread OP.

sauce?

duct tape is technology

bump from the dead, anything to draw attention from the constant shitflinging of "Sup Forums can't decide whether games are degenerate or not" and "Sup Forums can't decide if it plays games or not"

WTF I hate Sup Forums

The subtitles aren't correct

Cute

Thic thread

Thicc*