>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-translucidus-keyboarded-resin-keyboarded-personality-keyc-for-aps/32679207765.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pbt-laser-engraving-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-poker-keyboarded-60-keyboard-black-white-61-key/32678368635.html
aliexpress.com/item/mechanical-keyboard-thick-PBT-keycap-cherry-mx-OEM-height-side-print-grey-white-similar-granite-classic/32711894266.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-Black-Gray-mixed-Dolch-Thick-PBT-104-87-68-61-Keycaps-OEM-Profile-Key/32783684013.html
pimpmykeyboard.com/whats-new/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EFOJ0L6/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A5DH81C821W8U&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YMDYMYQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1489138896&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=redragon keyboard
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0171BSNYK/ref=psdcmw_172487_t1_B00YMDYMYQ
aliexpress.com/item/Plum87/32598358025.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need some cheap keycaps for my KBParadise v60. Any color works, preferably not black or white. Link me some sub $15 ones /mkg/

kys

try Ali

I've been out of the loop. Did they raise the price on the hhkb keycaps on elitekeyboards? I thought they were like 50 bucks for blank key caps

best keyboard coming through

best aliexpress keycaps for less than $40?

blanks:
aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-translucidus-keyboarded-resin-keyboarded-personality-keyc-for-aps/32679207765.html

aliexpress.com/item/Pbt-laser-engraving-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-poker-keyboarded-60-keyboard-black-white-61-key/32678368635.html

for not blanks, these look decent:
aliexpress.com/item/mechanical-keyboard-thick-PBT-keycap-cherry-mx-OEM-height-side-print-grey-white-similar-granite-classic/32711894266.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-Black-Gray-mixed-Dolch-Thick-PBT-104-87-68-61-Keycaps-OEM-Profile-Key/32783684013.html

So I looked at the paste-bins but couldn't quite glean the information I wanted from them.
How do I know which key-caps will have a transparent part to allow the LEDs underneath to display each key character brightly?
I understand that these might be rare/expensive, in which case I'd avoid them.
My warmest thanks for any (You)s I get.

There is no keyboard other than the Model F, only button-pads.

7rd poster

I just got a mech keyboard and its so fucking loud...

Almost want to go back to using my old rubber dome now. Feels like I got scammed $100 falling for this meme.

Should've got browns.

Been using my HHKB pretty heavily (as in full time programming job heavy) for nearly two years now and I'm amazed at how well the little fucker has held up. Little to no shine developing on the keys (yay PBT) and the keys feel almost the same as when I bought it.

My cherry blue board has held up well in switch feel, but the ABS caps look and feel like shit after not even a third as much use as the HHKB has seen. Tempted to get a nice set of PBT caps for it, but it's a full size which just feels ungainly after years of using an HHKB.

I'm a blue user that's considering getting an HHKB. It's considered to be a meme because it is a rubber dome keyboard, but how do the Topre switches compare to the blues?

It has browns...

not him but I have browns and they're super loud
waiting on o-rings to arrive from china

It's a different feel, and if you're going to be using this board at work, topres grate on coworkers a lot less than blues (coworker had blues, and while everyone eventually got used to it he got flak I never got with my HHKB).

The tactile sensation isn't as defined and is more like a "thud" than the cherry-style light mechanical click. It's not like a rubberdome, though, because the resistance is highly consistent between keys and the sensation is much more defined.

When I let other non-mech people try both boards most favor the cherries, usually citing easier actuation. In reality I think it's actually the noise that people like.

DSA Hana R2 when?

wait production
pimpmykeyboard.com/whats-new/

blurry hhkb

r8 my keyboars Sup Forumsuys

What's the best noise dampeners?

I'd prefer thicker ones because on a clear switch it feels good to have the click feeling as soon as I bottom out with no more room to go further than the actuation point.

>brown
>loud
Holy shit do you have like hyperacusis or misophonia?

Maybe consider suicide if browns are thunderously loud?

I'm a poorfag asian and am thinking of buying the Rapoo V500 with clone MX Blue switches since they are very cheap and I don't feel like investing that much on a mechanical keyboard yet

I'm thinking of replacing the keycaps with blank ones. Has anyone ever had experience in replacing the keycaps for this keyboard? Will common keycaps apply to this keyboard?

Which one should I get?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EFOJ0L6/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A5DH81C821W8U&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YMDYMYQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1489138896&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=redragon keyboard

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0171BSNYK/ref=psdcmw_172487_t1_B00YMDYMYQ

>HHKB Edition

best edition

first one looks the least retarded

i regret my pok3r rgb purchase

Give it to me I want a purple backlit 60%

still waiting for massdrop to ship it to australia on the 28th of april

I live in Australia. What switches?

blue

My boner rises. I've been wanting a 60% with purple backlights and Greens.

But I probably can't help you, I'm currently using a Pok3r with clears. Non RGB.

Wat

how jelly 1 to 10? blue switches

>shitposting onna bed

why would i be jelly when i regret buying it lol.

Cant you just afford to tank a little on the wallet? Dont open the package and resell on craigslist or something

why? it is a great keyboard, just put different keycaps on tardboy

Fuck it

>Budget
Any
>Location (continent at least)
Australia
>Preferred switch type
Gateron Greens
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
>Budget
>Preferred switch type
>Layout
>Form factor
>Backlight
>Previous/current keyboards
>Backlight
RGB, or Purple. Need Purple.
Pok3r with Cherry Clears.

I prefer heavy tactile switches. Started to get an erection for clickyness. Would love to try Greens, and I hear gaterons are heavier than the cherry counterparts.

9/10.

If all else fails I'm buying a 60% with RGB and soldering the switches myself. But that's an expensive venture.

I fucked this up. Drunk. Let me do this again.

>Budget
Don't give a fuck
Australia
>Preferred switch type
Gateron Greens. Heavy, linear and clicky
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
60% to 75%. Must be TKL
>Backlight
PURPLE
U
R
P
L
E
Pok3r with cherry clears and I love it.

why do hipster beta numales think that ugly keyboards are cool?

Good luck finding that in Australia.
Because he's probably from Newtown, Australia, the gender-fluid beta nu-male hipster town.

B.face or b.mini from WKL. You can get the gats from switchtop for cheap, $0.28US/switch with $8.50US flat rate international shipping.

a custom kb would cost $300+ kangaroo dollars my burger eating friend

and i doubt the guy will ever be sober enough to solder

It is possible for browns to be louder then blues

Well he did say he didn't give a fuck about budget.

When will you people learn. It's bottoming out that makes the majority of the noise.

I'm curious about soldering too, can anyone recommend me a good soldering iron? I want to paint my backplate and need to get these switches off.

Hakko's ~$100 FX soldering station

Where can I get
>Pic related

Anyone?

I can't be bothered clicking on the links but first I guess.

I didn't click the links either but I think he should get the second one.

Anons what

We're just trying to help!

How!

nice new keyboard! oh, wait...

Whats preventing me from using dental o-rings rather than buying a pack from massdrop?

RATE IT REEEEEEE
poker is love poker is life

Absolutely nothing. A better question is, why are you posting here instead of doing it?

I hope you don't actually leave the keyboard in that position

why?

why defeat the entire ergonomic purpose behind a small keyboard by placing it away from a natural typing position

what the fuck did I just watch/10

That looks like a good position for using the mouse and keyboard together though, shoulder width apart so you don't have to bend your arms inwards resulting in bent wrists.

Bland, uninteresting/10

>that tilted key next to the right shift

Thoughts on the new Logitech G Pro keyboard?

I'm currently using a chink tenkeyless keyboard with Gateron blacks, but I kinda don't really like it so I've been looking for a replacement, and this randomly caught my attention. I use Logitech mice and having the mouse and keyboard by the same manufacturer tickles my autism in the right way, plus the design is what I was looking for. I know some people dislike the switches, but I like the reasoning behind them, and since Logitech is so mainstream I'm going to be able to test them out in store easily despite living in the ass-end of Europe.

>I use Logitech mice and having the mouse and keyboard by the same manufacturer tickles my autism in the right way

Legit biggest reason I'm considering it, to be honest.

It's a hand wired build, and I had to cut up a quickfire rapid plate to get the split right shift. I used hot glue to keep the switch in place because I cut away too much metal. I'll probably straighten it out one of these days.

Are Gateron Reds really that much better than Cherry Reds? I'm having a really hard time find a decent TKL with Gateron Reds.

I just want a sombre looking keyboard with gateron reds, chinks please save me.

Its way to over priced and its competiton has better build quality and more features. But you have autism so who cares

Noppoo lolita, Varmilo VA87, and Magicforce82 has some

I can only find the Noppoo is Kalhi or whatever switches, I honestly can't find any of these in gateron reds.

gateron yellows > gateron red
Also for some reason the white case/RGB version is cheaper than the black case/non-RGB version.
aliexpress.com/item/Plum87/32598358025.html

I just got a Masterkeys Pro S (Cherry MX Blues) with a cheapo JellyComb mechanical numpad (Outemu blues). This is by far the most pleasant keyboard I've typed on, it feels very solid and sturdy. The blues also feel great and the tactile click is quite strong, I don't know why but they feel very different compared to Cherry blues on other keyboard's I've used. Different in a better way, but I expected them to be the same as what I already knew and was pleasantly surprised instead.

The JellyComb numpad is pretty nice too, especially for the money. The switches are mounted to a metal plate and feel nice. It's not quite as sturdy as the Pro S but still great build quality for a 19EUR product. My only real complaint is that numlock on the thing doesn't seem to actually be numlock, as in it doesn't trigger the PC-side numlock toggle, it just changes which keys the pad itself sends out. Never had a numpad before so I don't know if this is the "normal" way to do it, but it would've been nice to have an actual numlock button.

The orange keys on top are '(', ')' and '=' which I swapped to some orange keycaps I had around. I remapped them using AHK to hotkey buttons since I'd have no use for them otherwise. Also these 3 special characters are emitted using Alt codes (so it sends Alt+040 for '(' for instance), which means they only really work for Windows and even then only for typing, I don't think you could bind an action in a game to one of them or something.

Shit picture, I am currently too lazy to take out my proper camera and take a decent photo.

Last time I was buying a mechanical keyboard I just got the cheapest one off aliexpress that had decent switches, so I'm not exactly an expert.

What would you recommend that's cheaper, has better build quality, and
>doesn't have the floating keycaps design
>has good switches for gaming available
>RGB or single color backlight
>simple design
?

>good switches for gaming
This is a meme.

All switches are good for gaming. Clicky ones are slightly less good for rapid taps since they have higher reset points than linear or tactile, but they're still perfectly fine. Get what you like.

Any thing by Ducky (except for the shine 6) or Cooler Master. I know that ducky keyboards have programmable macros, rgb lighting, and media keys, so if that ticles your autism then go ahead.

For gaymen I actually suggest reds with F A T o-rings.

Opinions on this keyboard?

>Filco Majestouch 2

Thoughts on Chink shit mechanical keyboards?

its shit

>its the shit
fixed

Overpriced

Thin pad printed ABS keycaps in 2017
Just get a Ducky or Leopold instead

Best place to buy PBT caps for a 60% board where I won't have to sell a pancreas to afford them?

Aliexpress

China.

nice blog faggot

those /csg/ anne pros have pbt caps

Wonder if we have any autists who'd work on a recommendations image like they have in /csg/ or /hpg/, it'd be something nice to read and to form >opinions with

hi

We did, but it caused to much shitposting. You forget this is the most autistic general on Sup Forums