I'd like to be able to create higher quality videos for my YouTube channel...

I'd like to be able to create higher quality videos for my YouTube channel. Currently all I know how to do is use kdenlive for splicing together video clips. I've tried using its special effects features multiple times and I just can't understand how to use those damn keyframes. I use a simple screen recorder program literally named simplescreenrecorder. And I use audacity to remove static from my audio with its noise removal feature.

Any suggestions for a better workflow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZNh04A9y2z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For video editing you would be better off asking this in /p/

forgot to mention I also occasionally use ffmpeg in the CLI but I'm not very good with it

Thanks man. Didn't even think of that.

youtu.be/ZNh04A9y2z0
My latest video, how can I improve my videos? I want to live off YouTube profits.

>i dont know how to use keyframes
>youtuber

how low IQ are you really?

>I want to live off YouTube profits.

there is no such thing. YouTube Ad money is laughable if you dont rake in hundreds of thousands of views per video on a consistent basis lol. You need to find other way to monetize yourself.

You need a better camera. Idk what you are using but your shit chink phone just looks disgusting.

I'm living in a shitty 3rd world country, so it should be adequate I think

nigga i made a meme channel and you dont even get $10 for 50k views or smth

what are you thinking? there literally isnt any money in it at all.

additionally ... nobody cares about videos like that.

You have to produce actual VALUABLE content people want to see. The shit you do is just random cutting of videos and you try to get good at it. If thats what you want to do then you should try to sell your services for exmaple cut videos for couples, make wedding videos etc etc. Thats how you can monetize what oyu do on YouTube but your content its fucking GARBAGE and nobody wants to see this.

I literary just started making videos for fun, though living off it would be great, and yeah I am just making random videos, because I'm practising with what I'm already doing rather than spending money on a hobby that I might not pursue for more than a few months, not getting butt hurt, just informing you that some people actually try to improve themselves and learn new things without wasting money

Just so you know payments are auction based, you made shitty videos and no companies would pay much money to have ads displayed on them, I have literally a few hundred views total and have made 60c already on my shit videos so yous must be pretty bad

Simply fuck off.

stop being an autist and use vegas

Lol at your 10 dollars, basically at 50k views I should have made around, 120 dollars

Most people make between $1000 - $2000 per million views.

A quick Google search suggests 2-3 dollars per thousand, so 2000-3000 per million average, the actual amount though is based on auctioned ad prices, the spike on my picture earlier is when some Australian company started paying 33 cents per ad click to me and I got two clicks on one day, YouTube gets some of that 33c which is why my total is 59c

Nice if I get to that I'll quit my job, I can live off 300 us a month here

it takes time user, don't give up.

Yeah I know, and as you can see I just had my wedding which is why I haven't uploaded anything new, I plan to upload a video every week for the next few months as I'm doing allot of stuff, but also have a bit of free time

if you can get 900k-1.5m views a month thats like $500-$700 maybe more.

My first goal is a hundred a month to pay for a small holiday every month, but I'll work up to it definitely, we just got our first car which should make it easier to, if you don't want to share what your channel is here I understand, but what type of videos do you make?

how about you get a job?! YouTube isnt a viable career my dude. Its a shitpost fest for attention whores. Theres a reason why every successful YouTuber screams and uses overexaggeration, meme thumbnails and all that shit. IF you can't provide any value you will never make it my dude and getting viewers on a consistent basis is ultra hard.

>what type of videos do you make?
Its fashion related.

I have a job, that's why I said earlier I would quit my job