NINTENDO BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3005902/nintendo-tells-switch-users-that-dead-pixels-are-not-its-problem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that has to be fake

It's not

>$90

Well, that's actually just the dock.
The real deal lies in the handheld thingy.

But still, $90 for that thing is stupid.

Go back to Sup Forumseddit

Needs more jpg

>tfw more tech went into Ahmeds clock bomb
>tfw it made him more profit than the switch

Isn't the dock basically just a charging station? Or does it do more than that?

Charging + video out + USB hub.

This is a CIA thread. Only CIA agents can reply from hereonout

It has proprietary usb-c video to hdmi converter chip just to fuck 3rd party manufacturers and sell you this shit for 90$.

It's a usb to hdmi converter with a proprietary handshake so you can't use any old $15 converter

w-w-w-w-w-wait

it uses USB 2?

yeah it does do more stuff, it scratches the shit out of the screen when you use it

It is the biggest scam since they charged 100 dollars for NES games in 1980s prices.

USB and HDMI hub as well as a AC draw which is needed to be able to technically OC the system to display 900p.

It's $50 online, factor in Nintendo's markup and you get a good idea of its value

usb 2.0 for charging controllers with an internal usb 3.0 port "for future use"
USB-C to USB-A and HDMI hub. no 3rd party adapters work yet, but I'd expect copies to show up soon

literally every company making tech right now is fucking up

I sure hope you're not suggesting a wireless device should use USB 3.

everything is usb2. usb3 was a mistake.

>literal passthrough

No shit. Literally it's only purpose is to connect the thing to the tv and look pretty. It's a glorified cable.

except one
speakers, smart shoes, phones, tv boxes, headphones, notebook, tablets, smart bands, smart watches, SoCs, powerbanks
xiaomi playbox when

Can xiaomi laptop be hackintosh'd

Cause I'd steal one

i dont know about that

google "apple computers"

more tech?

are you retard? bigger doesn't mean better dipshit

If you think there is more tech in that clock than the dock then that just shows you are completely ignorant.

Needs more jpg

>then
Who educates you American faggots? I constantly see this mistake being made on here.

>$90 for a screen scratching device

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as CIA agents is in fact, CIA/niggers.

>take factory made clock
>put in a suitcase
>program it to make bomb noises while screaming mvslim shit
>get arrested by reasonable adults
>make millions

Ahmed was a good troll.

Your a fagget!

DELETE THIS FUCKING RIGHT NOW!!!

this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real

>it has more cables therefore it has more tech in it

really makes you think

>more exposed wires = more tech
Can we bring back the whole ricer as fuck meme? Because that seems to be like that. Like how cyberpunk movies MUST have plenty of cables and excessive pointless trinkets to make it look at all futuristic.

1.) Not true, by the way.
2.) The dock doesn't NEED to be stuffed with meaningless technology. It's just a simple HDMI dock. How hard is that for normies to understand?

it must have been a mistake. nintendo would never betray their fanbase like this... maybe some manufacturer that works for nintendo f*cked them over. there MUST be some explanation

>Expecting anything more
The Switch is a handheld that can be connected to a TV. All the dock really needs is enough electronics for a charging port and an HDMI out.

This is the first Nintendo product in years to be riddled with issues right out of the gate. I'm kind of disappointed. Usually Nintendo is the golden standard for quality control. I still have a Nintendo DS Lite from almost a decade ago and it's still happily chugging along. Couple dings and scratches here and there, but it's still going.
A friend of mine even has a Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP from like 2004. I wonder if the Switch will be able to last that long.

Those are some nice dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

cool clock Ahmed

>i dont know about that
>google "apple computers"
mfw you faggots can't shut up
just like the permanently salty cucks who can't shut up about Trump winning the presidency and thus must mention him passive-aggressively whenever possible, even in completely unrelated circumstances

>How '''''''''ARE'''''''' Nintendo ever going to recover?!
You Euro trash are worse

I'm pretty sure the typical telltale American mistake is typing 'would of' when they mean 'would have'.

Please respond!

Kill yourself you retarded sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>60% white

Cool cock Ahmed :^)

cool clock Ahmed

cool clock ahmed

This has been known for a long time. It's just a fucking stand with a charger and hdmi-out cable.

What did you expect, exactly? Me, Dio?

It's a dock. what functionality does it need?

> even the png panel has artifacts
kek

The thing isn't about the functionality it has, but the price nintendo is charging for them.

It's not, the dock is just a USB hub and a DisplayPort to HDMI converter. Somehow Nintendo managed to make Apple's dongles even more expensive.

well it should not scratch the console for one...

>complaining about politics in completely unrelated topics while whining about politics in completely unrelated topics

Fuck off, future tech support scammer

I mean, it kinda is. I would rather have "doesn't scratch the screen it's supposed to be compatible with" on the feature list than not

oh, i don't know the details, that's quite bad though.

I was just pointing out that a dock station is just that, it won't change anyone's life or the devise purpose, so asking almost 100 bucks for one is retarded, and if it even has issues well, all the more.

However, a dock station scratching the device?, that's extremely weird, how can it even happen?, gorilla glass is far from perfect but it surely can handle that much

I thought the dock was supposed to have a better GPU in it or something?

Now i find out Nintendo is limited to 30fps at 900p?

It's fucking 2017. WTF

cool clock Ahmed

It's literally a USB hub and a media converter, what else do you want?

>ahmeds """clock"""
>work
Can this meme end?

a 1080ti

too expensive, they can only put a Fermi on it

The Switch doesn't have a glass screen, much less a tempered one. The entire face of the thing is plastic. Some docks (also plastic) got bent during shipping and they make contact with the screen.

even more expensive, they'd have to include headphones and AC unit

cool clock Ahmed

Oh, I should add that Nintendo's official (plastic) screen protectors are overpriced and the adhesive melts off the screen while the unit is docked. The aftermarket tempered glass screen protectors are sold out and mine won't ship until next week. Frankly I'm afraid to even look at the thing too hard.

this.

People don't understand SMD.

what the flying fuck?, how?, nintendo doesn't have quality control anymore?, how can it be this careless?, or this much of a jew probably.

what a clusterfuck of a product

Just as soon as it stops being a puppet of the Chinese government and their spies.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3005902/nintendo-tells-switch-users-that-dead-pixels-are-not-its-problem

This is by no means legal, it can't be, there's a shitload of other companies that have been refunded bad screens and the like for YEARS, samsung, LG, Sony, fuck all of them I think.

I'm guessing people aren't even thinking about suing nintendo, right?

I don't know, maybe they think they can get away with it

The entire product is bargain bin components. They're massively underclocked Tegra X1s (even when docked), they couldn't be arsed to put a proper antenna in the left joyconn, they're using cheap displays (though at least we're not playing the N3DS "TN panel lottery" where you could get a device that has different panels for the two displays.) There are also some reports of JoyConn's that were improperly assembled (threads completely stripped on a brand-new JoyConn.)

I'd love to see a class-action lawsuit, I have a feeling even the perfect specimens will die of heat-related issues within a year. It's going to be the 2011 MBP all over again.

> class action
> by nintendo babbies

joke of the year m8

>implying Nintendo man children won't just cry on Twitter then forget it happened

Works for macbooks, people buy the name, not the product.

Well, they have parents don't they?

>then
evry tiem

>"more tech"
One contains a microcontroller, the other some USB hubs and power circuits
Your image is bullshit

Seriously, is there anything Xiaomi can't do?

make a decent profit

Point is, they love Nintendo product.
No matter how flawed or shit they might be.
They would stab critics first, than complain.

20 fps*

The only thing the dock does in terms of graphics is up the clock speed of the GPU, which is under clocked in tablet mode to save battery since tablet mode is only 720p

Nintendrones make applefag hipsters seem reasonable. That should tell you something.

>then
LEARN ENGLISH, YOU FUCKING CHIMP, GET FUCKED AND DIE ASAP.

Something that doesn't cost $80.

Anyway, there will be better 3rd party ones.

Sure. But what does that have to do with the hardware inside the dock? If it was supposed to do more than just HDMI out/charge it/have a USB port then there would be more hardware inside because guess what, that requires a bit more than just fucking three connectors.

>just like the permanently salty cucks who can't shut up about Trump
This isn't about me, is it