Be spending time in the park drinking with your lads

>be spending time in the park drinking with your lads
>suddenly this man appears
>"sorry sir, but this is sharia controlled zone, you have to drop your alcohol"

How do you react?

War.
I ain't having no tea-towel clad brit telling me what I can and can't do with the lads.
Park is rightful Irish clay

Hey... If it's shariah controlled zone you really can't do anything about, ammi right? So I'll just go away.

I would neck whatever I've got in my hand then smash the empty bottle over his head

Leave the UK

Tell him about the Off-Leash dog park and watch him shit a brick

Bleed profusely after being stabbed by a gang of drunken Finns.

thats rich from germany

Je ne parle pas anglais, putain de merde.

I hate muslims so much after Rotherham I dont think I could stop myself from immediately attacking the first muslim I see.

Well they tried that shit here, all got arrested and are now in jail.

Shut up Mark
You'd get battered you frail cunt

Rape, theft, murder, as long as they don't ban your alcohol it's all fine, right?

If you show me the exact passages in our law that states that this park is shariah controlled zone then I'll be sure to do so.

Bizarro sheikh

>drinking the intoxicating jew

Pakis are all sickly looking weaklings pham.

Time to slaugther turkroachs.

Even our muslims are alcoholics...

If you don't want us to drink, then don't watch.

>I like it when other people are drunk degenerate gamblers who make a lot of noise!

t. the alcohol industry, the gambling industry and T.J. "Henry"

where do you think you are, abdul ?

Well drinking in all public places is illegal here, so they could get you. I don't know about Germany though

Continue drinking

i don't drink

>drinking in all public places is illegal here

No it isn't

wew tough cookie over here

Our muslims are Bosnians and they drink as if Allah is a bartender.

really? where is it not illegal? I still drink in parks with m8s but I'm careful for that reason

He just wants you to buy weed from him and so a mutually beneficial transaction will take place.

Unless the local council specifically passed a law against drinking in that area it's fine

It isn't in Germany. I think there are some specific places where you are not allowed too but parks are not among them, unless the parks owner explicitly forbids it.

You can drink wherever you like if you are 16 years or older. Just meet with your mates in a park and play some flunky ball and enjoy the sun my friendo

Strap him to a tree with me lads and force feed him beer.

Same here.. sort of. It is unforced law, stupid laws that nobody really bothers to follow. Like how our law states (for some absurd reason) that bar shouldn't be allowed to sell multiple drinks to a single person. Or how bar shouldn't sell alcohol to people whose purpose is to get "drunk".

Our alcohol laws need quick updating but because of the economic crisis and immigrant situation it is not on top of the list.

Or its directly outside a licensed premise

Cronulla

Pakis would knock you out, Frog.

>"I apologize but if you don't obey the rules of the Shariah zone we will have to take you to the haram prison"

nice

Welcome to America.

Rasheed pls

I say no

SUOMI PERKELE KARJALA 6-1

You're gonna be arrested again soon

You mean like how Pakistan has lost every war its been in. Top kek Mohammad