Sweden is now quietly rolling out a massive camera surveillance system with no public discussion

Sweden is now quietly rolling out a massive camera surveillance system with no public discussion.

Before you say Sup Forums, this is very technology related.

The Police are rolling out a network of their own cameras which they want to combine with as many private cameras as possible.

The UK already has a similar CCTV network.

The real technology news here is the back-end system. These cameras will be tied into a face recognition system which also reads license plates and stores all this information in a massive database.

Some locals try to argue that we are already under surveillance by cellphones and similar. You can choose not to use this technology or leave it at home.

With this new technology roll-out it will become problematic to go anywhere outside without being tracked and put in a database.

Other urls found in this thread:

dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var
datainspektionen.se/lagar-och-regler/kameraovervakningslagen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var

Dagensjuridik is a small newspaper for lawyers and similar who mostly write about legal matters. It's interesting that they seem to be the only media reporting on this.

That's the m.o., let in a bunch of criminals so they need a police state. Swedistan always had the leftism the worst of all the European countries who let the muzzies in, and we've pretty much all decided to let them fall to show the other europeans what happens. It's funny that in the USA, which has its own black population, that there is no place called little mogadishu.

It won't recognize shit from black faces

Sup Forums doesn't care, because it's a board full of beta fags.

this falls into acceptable under Swedish law, it's their country and nothing you can do will change this, let them figure out their own laws.

SWEDEN YES

It's impossible to stop in any country. I live in the UK and it's just getting worse and worse but theres nothing you can actually do about it.

Not enough people give a shit sadly.

It's fine. It worked in the UK.

The coming totalitarian one world government is going to make 1984 look like a nursery rhyme. Be careful what you post online today. It might land you in a death camp 20 years from now.

Seems kind of useless for Sweden then

Conquering the world is extremely hard.
There probably won't be a "world government" for centuries.
Cameras are not as useful as one would think anyway.
There are cameras installed in the city center where I live but that doesn't stop the bank,postal office and betting shop robberies that occur almost every day.

>That's the m.o., let in a bunch of criminals so they need a police state
It's interesting that they are using the various new classes of crime that's appeared (lots of random cars being set on fire, ambulances attacked with rocks and so on) as an excuse.

>this falls into acceptable under Swedish law
It really is highly illegal and everyone, including the police, who wants to put up just one camera anywhere has to apply for a permit.

datainspektionen.se/lagar-och-regler/kameraovervakningslagen/

As with all modern fascist police states: In practice this does not mean anything because in practice the law no longer applies to Police or government in general.

>It's fine. It worked in the UK.
The technology being put in place in Sweden is wildly different. A bunch of fat cops watching a lot of cameras live-streaming is one thing. A regime storing the recordings of cameras is another. Real-time analyzing thousands of cameras with face recognition software and storing all the data collected in a huge database is something else entirely.

There's a lot of new technology involved here beyond the cameras. That is what, to me, makes this so extremely scary.

Wear a cap and surgical mask, wear undescript clothes with no logos or text. There, you are now invisible to 99% of the world.

maybe they just want to protect women better

because of all the you know, "problems" since immigrants flooded the country

it's hard to catch opportunistic criminals without surveillance

Dumb nigger animal muslims won't care for the camera.

Time to cosplay as a muslim woman.

They should build a system that measures skin tone and nose width and,when a nigger is detected,a turret shoots it to oblivion.

kek

actually a pretty good idea in cuck countries like Sweden.

cymatic scans and hue checks when

Good idea.

I don't know Swedish so I can't do anything but express my sympathy for your indignation.

>Before you say Sup Forums, this is very technology related.
But you don't discuss the technology, you discuss the politics. Therefore

Well...

>when you don't get a joke and reply with another joke that's not funny because everyone else did get the joke you're replying to

What's more troubling is that the system will initially reveal that brown people are much more likely to be criminals, and this behaviour will be 'fixed' to ignore brown people's proximity to violent crime.

1. Import cultural enrichers
2. Mass grape ensues
3. Install police state
4. Profit!

Until they find out what house you exited.

And why this is bad? It's way more efficient than a bunch of shitty cops looking at all cameras, you can use it to prove/disprove criminal statements like "lol no, I was sleeping in my house, totally didn't kill her"

>It worked in the UK.
lol what DOES work in uk

This technology has been around for years. Sweden is catching up with the rest of the world.

Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us. RIP

In other news the police say they no longer solve any crimes in Sweden. They just write them all off as will not investigate. Even with video proof. I'm assuming it's not actually the police that will watch anything of this shit but rather Swedish intelligence agencies.

You must be young or not a Swede. Sweden has pretty much always been authoritarian since its creation. It has had several secret intelligence agencies and rouge intelligence (reporting to a political party) agencies spying on the citizens the past century or so. During the cold war the reason was to find commies that could be put in labor camps or liquidated in the event of war with the soviet union.

wtf, metro never told me about this

most valuable goy.jpg

Humanity entered the post privacy age a short while ago.

Though it is more accurate to describe it as having left a brief age of individual privacy.

Ask your parents about it. They might even tell you about the corporate paramilitaries. During the cold war some important defence corporations had their own paramilitary made up from employees. Weapons stored in the premises with about a 5 minute mobilisation to neutralise/slow spetnatz infiltrators.

I'm gonna ask viralgranskaren about this, thanks.

Well you can always read about KSI on wikipedia. Previously known as T-kontoret, IB, GBU and SSI. It's what Jan Guillio went to jail for exposing it some time in the 70s or so.

>swedes actually thought they'd withstand the bombing and the T72 brigades coming in from finland after the mongols fall, long enough to slow down the spetnaz instead of retreating to norway

Half of this board would probably be okay with this if their Dear Leader Trump started advocating for it

You're all spineless cucks

Actually most wouldn't. In fact most would have a huge shit fit.

This is bad, how?

>The real technology news here is the back-end system. These cameras will be tied into a face recognition system which also reads license plates and stores all this information in a massive database.
Any more information about this beyond that short article? The license plate reading part seems far fetched as the police use cameras with special filters and illuminators for the task that can cost quite a bit. Too bad there are a ton of retarded Sup Forumsacks in this thread who aren't actually interested in or knowledgeable about the subject at hand, yet feels like they should post anyways.