New York Times journalist

>New York Times journalist
>"wikileaks is nothing important!"
>"also linux is worse than other operative systems!"

really makes me think

twitter.com/zeynep/status/840176287054467072

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/pr/library/2014/10/16OS-X-Yosemite-Available-Today-as-a-Free-Upgrade.html
vibrantipsr.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html
technosociology.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump needs to arrest these CIA nigger agents

Holy fuck, that cunt is unironically pulling an "I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

> nothing substantial
FTFY

She's right though. Linux vulnerabilities last the longest because nobody uses Linux so you rarely ever run into the issue and when you do nobody even cares to fix it.

>inb4 115 assdevastated loons

[citation needed]

>linux
>only old problems in obscure parte of kernel write in C can fuck you
>windows
>everyday is a surprise

I don't konw

>linux has a few vulnerabilities too so it's as bad as windows or apple crap
lol shills are so fucking stupid

CIA niggers nor Fake News kikes can't stop me from using my dank GNU/Linux and Libreboot on my chinkpad
Windows is just unbearable with ads on every edition

>trusting NYT who said pewdiepie is nazi and only.gives you ten free "articles"
>trusting woman on tech
>trusting a turk on information
>trusting a woman turk on anything
also after that "non important email leak" turkey cut access to dropbox, box.com and google drive.
of course it was the western media that js hyping it hurr durr

Honestly this leak isn't that important

Anyone with a brain knew the CIA was doing shit like this already

You're far more vulnerable to common threats like phishing than the CIA using zero days to spy on ppl thru outdated software

Is this what pajeets actually believe?

>an sw not mentioned so it's "safe"
>not seeing the leak is based on old sw
>implying NSA can't bypass end2end encryption on ios and android

So these kind of people go to Princeton CITP...

Wrong. All of Sup Forums loses their shit every time there is a vulnerability in Linux, and it is usually fixed in a reasonable amount of time. and keep in mind that Windows users aren't the ones who handle the vulnerabilities, it's microsoft dealing with it and their intent is not always privacy of users v0v

>because nobody uses Linux

amazing that it has far more manhours of development than any other os

>it has far more manhours of development than any other os

very doubtful

>amazing that it has far more man hours of development than any other os

there is no way this is true, and if it is they are counting man hours of random hobbyists

Windows has far more professional PHD and engineer man hours in it than linux I promise you that

Linux is communism, it deserves to die so white software can thrive.

It doesn't Pajeet, also the vast majority of Linux development is paid by old giants like Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, HP, IBM, etc.
t. street shitter

t. commie cuck
Don't worry, in a just world Linux would be shity down for destroying white minds.

>It doesn't Pajeet, also the vast majority of Linux development is paid by old giants like Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, HP, IBM, etc.

if you think as many man hours have been put into unbuntu as windows 10 you are crazy

you might as well say more man hours have been put into TempleOS than OSX

>thru
Don't do this unless you actually want people to think you're retarded.

>if you think as many man hours have been put into unbuntu as windows 10 you are crazy
They have, the Linux kernel has been in development since 1992, the NT kernel wasn't even around back then
>b-but muh hobbyist, my supervisor told me we were the only ones who did anything! he also told me to stop shitting in the office
Keep telling yourself that with your commie Win10 street shitter
White men develop the Linux kernel, at the helm is Linus Torlvalds one of the whitest of the white
Unlike commie street shitter Nutella who's at the helm of Microsoft

It's forever cucked by the GPL communist licence shlomo, you'll hang for making whites work for free.

>government policy is to make the devices you use more vulnerable to hacking and illicit activities

Sure doesn't sound important. It's like if the government had a focus on making cars more dangerous so they could assassinate people easier.

>bug found in linux
>fixed asap and pushed out
>bug found in microsoft
>have fun sitting on your asshole exposed until patch Tuesday
>bug found in OSX
>please insert credit card number to upgrade to latest OSX that has the hotfix applied

hmmmmm, who should i trust: an eminent journalist from the most reputable newspaper in history or dumb kids spamming facebookfrog? this is a tough one ⇎_⇎

>GPL
>communist
topkek, no one will fall for your retardation pajeet
>please insert credit card number to upgrade to latest OSX that has the hotfix applied
macOS updates have been free since 10.6 or something
But nowadays Apple takes 6+ months to lift CVE patches from *BSD into macOS

Linux is cuckold communist trash. BSD is uncucked, pro white, and not controlled by the kikes.

>Oy vey goy, open the source and make it free. Making money is oppressive.
Jump into an oven kike

>Windows vs Linux
>commiecuckpajeetwhitejewcucked xddddddd
So this is the power of neo-Sup Forums.

what would make linux more safe? i can't think of anything.

Okay can I just stop you for a second because I'm legitimately confused. Are Jews flifthy dirty commies that want to destroy capitalism, or are they ultra capitalist globalists who are trying to destroy the white man with their greed?

Kek

Doesn't make anything I said less true

>NYT doing CIA propaganda
Wow so surprising

No, but I was going to rail on that for being retarded too but you spent so little care in writing it that I refuse to engage with it.

Enjoy being ignored.

They're both.
Jews to the left of me, Jews to the right here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

>seeking logic in antisemitism

>Enjoy being ignored
>Replies to post
Ha ha aha ah ahhahah

Anyway I have nothing more to say than what I originally said

Not him but both benefits kikes, both systems in their purest forms are shit regardless of kikes interferences.

Both at the exact same time.

(((Zeynep)))

You can sell GPL software stupid pajeet

And nobody does stupid commie

Except a lot of companies do that, from Red Hat to MS and Intel, keep telling yourself no one does though

>Only ones who make money off (((GPL))) are evil jew companies who can exploit people easily for profit

OS X has been free for years you autist

apple.com/pr/library/2014/10/16OS-X-Yosemite-Available-Today-as-a-Free-Upgrade.html

>defend MS and else
>b-but muh jews MS and else
What a great way to move the goalpost pajeet

Try to understand him. It is his job.

>Hating (((Linux))) means you defend (((microsoft)))
Sure are great at projecting noseberg.

GPL!= Linux.

#REKT

What a high quality discussion.

Be honest what were you expecting from
>Sup Forums - Sup Forums with a technology paintjob

They want all the money for themselves and the only way they can achieve theis 3000+ thousand year obsession is communism. They hate seeing goyim get rich. Capitalism is for White People. Communism is for good goyim.

>Press backspace 23 times bug announced
>All main distros have it patched out within 24 hours

She's right, Apple would have done it a lot quicker...

if(condition)
bullshit;
bullshit;

>All of Sup Forums loses their shit every time there is a vulnerability in Linux, and it is usually fixed in a reasonable amount of time.
Yeah, after lying in there unnoticed for ages...

Showing that 500 computers run Linux hardly proves that any significant share of the market actually runs it, freetard.

>Windows has far more professional PHD and engineer man hours in it than linux I promise you that
>Showing that 500 computers run Linux hardly proves that any significant share of the market actually runs it, freetard.

>I didn't know you could run Apache and nginx on Windows
Why are freetards so unintelligent and nescient?

>unnoticed

key word, faggot

>Yeah, after lying in there unnoticed for ages...
That's how vulnerabilities work. The people that find them are generally the people who want to keep them a secret.

>Microsoft Azure: Cloud Computing Platform & Services

>using linux
>ever

which is what you would be saying had you not been the one to post that picture

>he actually believes that if the devs haven't noticed it then nobody else must've
Haha keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, kiddo.

Exactly.

Azure is actually pretty robust and was even in the Top500 supercomputer ranking at one point.

AWS is a clusterfuck, not a week ago they had massive outages.

I've been recommending Azure to all my clients for ages, and I'm a Linux sysadmin.

I wonder who could be behind this

>run out of arguments
>appeal to reductio ad pajeetum
Typical.

Nothing to see here anymore guys, thread just ended.

Meanwhile, at Linux headquarters...

vibrantipsr.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

That's a training camp, far from the 'headquarters' that you claim them to be. Nice red herring.

>Red Hat
>Linux headquaters

>Haha keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, kiddo.

and for 50% of your final grade, explain why this isn't OS agnostic

I'll be waiting, user

LUGENPRESSE

Fucking Gulenist / CIA reporter bitch.

What a cunt.

As Terry said, there are two thousand physicists at CERN and not one Tesla.

getting rid of systemd

>CIA can't crash your car you silly conspiracy theorist
>CIA totally can
>is ignored and the next big thing is also called a conspiracy theory with no effort taken to argue the facts and information
Most people dont have a brain. So when Suzy B. Cuntface writes a smear article saying "its nothing guys! Look at these top ten vines of 201x," that's what the public believes. The only conspiracy the public ever believed was the Catholic Church sex scandals.

and gnu

and using simple stuff like 9p instead of the dbus etc. atrocity present now

simple = smaller attack surface

Also ALSA.

> listening to any active tech "journalist"

We should just listen to the leader of your favourite political party, right user?

>NYT Journalist
She's an academic, ex-CS whore turned sociologist

technosociology.org/

>Nothing Substantial
Meme magic is real

FUCK YEAH MEMETIC WARFARE

>and gnu
well i don't think gnu licensed software is the issue even though I'm more of a BSD user

but simple and small is preferable of course

LOLOL

Information Management and SOCIOLOGY degrees!

She's a straight CIA negress.

The important thing isn't what the public believes anyways. If the engineers at car companies see this shit and go oh fuck we gotta design this better next time that's all that really matters.

what with her name is she just trolling the entire world?

I think she's a Gulenist too.

not gpl licenced but actual GNU coreutils etc

>CIA has tools and doctrines to make a hack look like a foreign state did it.
>dude Russians hacked the election lmao
>dude Trump Russian agent lmao
>dude trust the deep state lmao

Well sure the gnu coreutils are fucking enormous and have everything including the kitchen sink. I agree that this alone broadens the attack surface.