Am I a plastic paddy?

I was born in Ireland to to Swedish parents and lived there until I was eight. I just googled the term "plastic paddy" and there it says you are one if you have no ancestral connection to Ireland but call yourself Irish. What am I Sup Forums?

A swecuck

You're are Irish m8.

A citizen lf the world

swecuck

You're are're British m8.

You're Russian m8.

You're german m8

Swedish.

Swedish. You're Swedish.

You are Irish, you were born there. Don't let those jackeens tell you other wise.

You're a European

>le european maymay

Fuck off with this meme. He has no Irish blood in him. If my parents had me in America, I wouldn't be American.

WHAT AM I

You're ethnically Swedish

Fair enough

pic related: OP meets his hero

He's a perfect example of a cosmopolitan European of the future

There's only one race, the human race

>I was born in Ireland to to Swedish parents and lived there until I was eight.
Maybe one of the few Swedes who was not brainwashed and raised to be a faggot.

A Swede who happened to be born in Ireland, if you lived there your entire life up to now then you could be considered Irish.

You're not Irish and you never will be. Accept being a swede don't become like that yank faggot who tries to be Irish.

I've always disliked plastic paddies
But after being on Sup Forums for a few years and learning a bit about the world I dislike genuine Irishmen as well

I identify as Irish. I drink copious amounts of Guinness and my aunt has red hair. I love listening to Irish music like Clannad because I feel a connection to it through my Irish soul.

>creating a meme picture to make fun of people who do not even exist

If your family has been here for >30 years you have no heritage but this place
that being said
WASP/French/Germanic/Nordic (difference isn't noticeable, all fine Americans) > Irish/Italians (fucking catholics) >>>> Slavs (Ya' got a wrong soundin' name, boy)

I wish I could say the same. I disliked Americans long before coming to Sup Forums.

There are no people of french ancestry in america

You're ethnically Swedish
Nationally Swedish
But you were born in Ireland and grew up there a bit

You're an Irish-born Swede.

underrated

U wot m8, this is quite literally most of the western european establishment.