user, why did you abandon me~~~? ;___;

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1199718#c36
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=332529#c14
ancestorstale.net/OneZoom/static/trees/AT.html/@Hominoidea?init=zoom
testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/snooze-tabs/
youtu.be/boC7oMedsZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to look after a cancer patient. Nothing personnel, kid.

Because waterfox is better.

I want to stick my dick in you.

Does chromium (on linux) spy on you?

Firefox is getting really slow

The firefox is crying because its developers are destroying it. That's the face it's making while it's looking at the developers and asking 'why are you doing this to me?'

Because you fired Brendan Eich for defending marriage.

You always had inferior performance and also are now run by SJW. You are dead to me.

never did

love this meme

what meme? stock firefox is noticeably more sluggish (at least on my machine) than stock chromium.

This is especially noticeable with interactive websites.

cuck

B-but we used to have so much fun uguuuu~~~

I didn't. I use FF every day.

>servo on the way
>separate process already working flawlessly
>another GPU process added to 53.0b1 channel
>literally zero crashes now
>all garbage like java shit extensions and pocket is in the trash
>classic like compact themes added
>super smooth scrolling and fast browsing
firefox is objectively the best browser right now, so yeah it's your shit chinkpad that is slow.

>XUL
>rust
I must left you. ;_;

>user, why did you abandon me~~~?
I didn't.

I feel bad for the turbo-nerd autists out there who were accustomed to their browser looking a certain way. I guess many of them are switching to other browsers that will suit their specific tastes.

I don't care about the addon devs. They can either start supporting their code on other browsers (Cyber, Water, Pale). Or they can deal with webext. Or they can do nothing and just bitch.

I don't have any major issues with FF. My one complaint is the lack of a "developer mode". I started doing WebExt tutorials yesterday. Apparently, I can't install custom addons without getting them "signed" by Mozilla. Not really an issue at the moment. But months down the road, if I make any stuff that I want to use, then I'll need an alternative (Chromium, Water, Cyber, Pale, FFDev, FFNightly).

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1199718#c36

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=332529#c14

This is why.

Fuck off furfag

Dude, there is no point on lying on the internet, when people can easily confirm that what you are saying is bullshit.

works 4 me

kill yourself imbecile

Do you think he will kill himself?

pale moon is thattaway, furfag

he's right

>Firefox is getting really slow
Use e10 and experience true speed

I didn't. I'll use you forever.

I can prove that it isn't true. Firefox performs the same as chromium on my PC. I like firefox more so I stick with it.

you became a 3d abomination, i liked the 2d old school firefox when mozilla was not 100% AIDS

Im still using your browser, you fucking furry faggot.

>tfw i used to have that as a desktop background 10 years ago
time does fly

Why anyone gets the source code of firefox before all the SJW bullshit and just implements the necessary security issues to make him usable? Didn't you autistic fellas do it with the Opera 12.16?

OK, then let's do a simple test, shall we?

ancestorstale.net/OneZoom/static/trees/AT.html/@Hominoidea?init=zoom

Open this website in Firefox and any browser that uses Blink as the web engine (Chrome, Opera, Brave, etc)

It would be ideal if both browsers are stock, but it doesn't really matter because the difference is so noticeable.

Now I dare you to fucking give me a (you) telling me that Firefox performed the same as any of those browsers. Firefox is now so slow and clunky that is not funny anymore.

Yeah, but you changed after our marriage, I tried to lower my standards, but it was too late. My heart belongs to someone else now.

Placebo shit

good goy

There's a decent amount of forks of firefox that are also open source like Palemoon Waterfox etc, you know

you're a piece of shit kill yourself fucking furfag holy shit do it already

>There's a decent amount

The amount is the only thing that is decent about those forks.

Is there a WD-40fox?

you were bloated, became decreasingly compatible with useful things, your devs are shit, you copied chrome's interface but made it worse, almost every time chrome did something shitty like remove a feature you did it too, and your implementation ended up being inferior to chromium anyway

B-but I can manage your tabs better!

Weren't 'qute' enough, iykwim

Because you have a goddamn memory leak(?) that ends up completely eating my memory faster than fucking Chromium and that's saying something. At least Chromium has an addon to suspend tabs with a press of a keyboard key. Other than that, Chromium has amazing laptop touchscreen support for dat butter smooth scrolling, zooming, and button pushing. Meanwhile, Firefox, despite pretending to be mobile and hip and shit, is just showing off with shittier glorified themes and not actually taking anything good from mobile such as touch support.

These 2 are the reason pretty much.

>At least Chromium has an addon to suspend tabs with a press of a keyboard key.

testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/snooze-tabs/

There is a "snooze tabs" experiment

But I didn't

>spend the last two days building palemoon, seamonkey, esr because old system
>tried palemoon, mfw
>tried seamonkey, mfw
>esr just werks
gonna go for a nightly build but i cant build it night;y ;_;

someone tell me the difference between nightly, aurora, developer and beta versions

trunk (updates constantly) -> nightly (updates every 24 hours) -> aurora/dev edition (updates every 6-8 weeks) -> beta (updates every 6-8 weeks) -> stable (updates every 6-8 weeks) -> extended support release (receives security updates every 6-8 weeks, feature updates every 12 months)

meant as a reply for

I want to fuck that fox

Chromium still phones home to Google you fucking retards

so nightly > aurora/dev/beta > esr?
what is diff between aurora/dev/beta? or all they meme names

They're future releases. They're used to clear out bugs.

EVERYTHING phones home to Google, you fucking retard. Besides, who cares? Their motto is literally "don't be evil".

>tfw used firefox everyday for over a decade
>it's slowly going to shit because of inept people in charge

I can't just abandon an old friend

Nightly updates much faster. I usually receive at least 2 updates each day.

I didn't. I'm with FF, to the death.

Look, we had alot of fun and you taught me alot, but I've moved on. I've got this new friend that showed me some pretty freaky furry shit and I think I like it better than you.

>ancestorstale.net/OneZoom/static/trees/AT.html/@Hominoidea?init=zoom
I just ran the test between chrome, firefox and edge. They all more or less performed the same. Filmed it, it's uploading to YouTube now.

You keep saying that every thread but ur wrong kid lmao

Here it is: youtu.be/boC7oMedsZ8

Early viewers should wait until the 720 & 1080p @ 60fps quality options become available before drawing conclusions.

>Company fires right-winger for homophobic views
>Cucks! Boycott now

>Company fires left-winger for political views
>Lol Connie cuck deserved it.

Get your face out of the schizophrenic ramblings of an ancient Levant philosopher and come back with an actual argument

Are you saying your over-simplistic labels and analogies count as an argument, how much of a deluded faggot are you?

Last time I checked the leftist "free thinkers" are the ones bullying people in social media and persecuting anyone who doesn't think like them.

aurora/developer is nice

You became a chrome clone. I just use the real thing now (chrome).

How does this make you feel?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2014/04/brendan_eich_quits_mozilla_let_s_purge_all_the_antigay_donors_to_prop_8.html

Mentally ill people with too much free time.

>Tab title font rendering fucked in 53+
>Death of low-level extensions on the way in a few months

Because SJWs.

I wuv you

Because you started freezing randomly when I leave a dozen tabs open for a few days.
Fuck that shit.

I'm sorry, user!

I promise I'll be good ;--;

>firefox gets 2009-tier features
>g-guys am I cool yet?

this

1) make a browser
2) let people make addons
3) let the addon thing grow huge and become your most important feature
4) sjws and their priorities and shitty skills
5) ???
6) bye addons
Gee, I wonder if anyone is still gonna use firefox now...

Also it's always been fucking slow. Chrome can handlle a much higher workload with better performance.

On top of that it lately always worked against you. You had to go out of your way to get rid of shitty pocket and all the other shit they did, they removed things and then told people to suck it up and make an addon if they wanted it back, they kept changing the fucking addon ecosystem, you need at least a dozen addons to bring it up to a good level of functionality, etc. Open chrome and it's immediately almost perfect. So why bother?

addons were a nice idea

unfortunately, most addons are just shit and the users are dumbasses who install 5 gorillion of them and then complain "WHY IS FIREFOX SO SLOW????"

It's as fast as chrome. And it's only getting better. Who would use an outdated browser?

I still only use it for the tree tabs