Hi. My aunt is marrying a Norwegian. We are mostly Scandinavian. My aunt and mom are more Scandinavian than I am...

Hi. My aunt is marrying a Norwegian. We are mostly Scandinavian. My aunt and mom are more Scandinavian than I am, about half. But I am about 1/3. I do look Scandinavian since I have those Scandinavian genes. I am also French, English and High German. The Scandinavian I inherited is of the Nobility, my maternal Grandfather came from Freisland and his parents are what you would call Kaisers which is like a minor Emperor. I also have French Nobility.
The point is this, I think Scandinavian women are the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. In fact, probably because my mom. My aunt said I should get one as a wife. Shes going to love in Norway and she offered that I could fly there with her later.
Can I get some good advice and maybe be directed to a genuine site that offers online dating for Norwegians? And I would like realistic and practical advice on how to woo a beautiful Norwegian woman. I'm 26 and Im told I'm handsome and I do have that Scandinavian look.
What are Norwegian women really like? Can you tell me?
Thank you!

why are you asking Sup Forums for advice? almost all the norwegians here are permavirgins

Wanting to get cold hearted sacndanavian with no culture, personality
>when you can get a Mediterranean who's a thousand times better
The only Scandinavian I would go near is a Dane tbf

>I'm noble
>Im told I'm handsome
>I'm 1/16 of everything
>I'm obsessed with scandi women

Aren't we all on Sup Forums?

1 drop rule mate, you're not scandinavian.

Is is really that hard to get yourself a woman as a native? Or you are just being autistic?

My parents are pure Norwegian. But I was born in Canada.
Am I Scandinavian desu?

OP post a picture of yourself so maybe we can determine if you are handsome or not. I'm sure everyone in this thread is ready to tell the truth if you have balls to post a picture of you instead of talking so high and mighty of yourself.

your heritage is norwegian, but you're canadian since you grew up here.

you could perhaps pass as a norwegian if you spoke the language fluently and spent a few years here during your childhood, but if you've lived you're whole life in canada then you're just canadian.

no

grew up there*
your whole life*
fuck

>muh heritage

we don't care, now fuck of and burn in hell

Just FYI this is a copypaste from reddit

I thought we all knew that and are just playing along.

thread ruiner

that's a finnish grill thou

She's quite hot desu.

>want to talk about norway
>posts the finnish smugmemegirl